Saint Clair Shores, MI
With a spacious flybridge sun lounge, a large cockpit and swim platform the Manhattan 62' is perfect for the outdoor lifestyle. Its original and stylish interior features a split-level salon with great visibility and livability, making entertaining enjoyable whether you're cruising or sitting at the dock. Accommodations for six plus an aft Crew Stateroom make this one of the more desirable cruising floor plans. "Danny's girl" has always received the best of care from her experienced boat owners as well has many recent expensive upgrades. We invite you to look for yourself. We're confident you will not be disappointed.
Contact: MIKE LEVELL
Information & Features
Port Engine and Trans - Rebuilt (2014) - Approx 300 SMOH
Starboard Engine - Entire New Raw Water System (2014)
New Props (2019)
New Port Shaft (2019)
Engine 1: 1750 hours
Engine 2: 1687 hours
The master stateroom is forward with a comfortable queen island berth and an ensuite head with stall shower and VacuFlush toilet.
There is a guest stateroom to port with twin berths and another guest stateroom to starboard with a custom double berth. Both staterooms make use of the day head with stall shower and VacuFlush toilet.
The separate Crew Bunk is located aft under the aft deck seating.
New Subzero refrigerator (2020)
- Norcold refrigerator/freezer
- Frigidare dishwasher
- Farberware microwave oven
- (4) burner electric stove
- Glendinning Cablemaster
- Generator w/sound box
- New LED Lights throughout entire boat (2018)
- Battery chargers
- Lower Helm
- 12" Garmin GPSMAP XSV (2019)
- 12" Garmin GPSMAP (2019)
- Garmin 48 mile Open Array Radar (2019)
- Garmin Autopilot (2019)
- Simrad RS35 VHF Radio (2019)
- Simrad Wireless Remote VHF (2019)
- Bow Thruster Control
- Ritchie Compass
- Guest remote spotlight Control
- KVH TV 1 Satellite TV Dome (2017)
- New HDMI TV's Throughout Boat (2017)
- Flybridge Helm
- 12" Garmin GPSMAP Chart Plotter / Radar (2019)
- Garmin Autopilot Control (2019)
- Bow Thruster Control
- Guest Remote Spotlight Control
- Side opening lower helm access door
- STIDD double wide helm seat - Flybridge
- Navy Blue Helm seat - Lower helm
- New Flooring - Salon / Helm (2020)
- Transom Docking lights
- Underwater Lights
- Simpson Lawrence windlass w/chain rode
- 1000 LB Transom davit
- Navy Blue Bimini Top (2018)
- Flybridge Fridge (2017)
- Transom shower
- Solid 1/2" Thick Teak Aft Deck and Swim Platform (2014)
- Bottom Striped and Epoxy Bottom / VC Bottom (2019)
- Bow thrusters
- Glendinning engine synchronizer
- Hydraulic steering and engine controls
owner's personal belongings
Port Engine and Trans Rebuilt 2014 - Approx 300 SMOH
Starboard Engine, entire new raw water system 2014
New Teak deck 2014
New Sat Tv, New HDMI Tv’s through out the boat. 2017
All new Seat Covers, new Upholstery exterior. 2018
New LED lights throughout entire boat. 2018
New Galley fridge 2020
New Flybridge Fridge 2017
All new Garman Electronics 2019. GPS, Auto Pilot, Radar.
New Exterior Fusion Radio, 2019
New Flooring interior 2020
New Props, and Port Shaft 2019
New Black Water Monitor System. 2020
New Headliner, lower Helm 2019
- 1984 Chris-Craft 316 Commander$49,000FLAtlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.
- 1997 Crescent Motor Yacht$1,790,000San Diego, CAAtlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.
- 2008 Intrepid 37 OPEN$225,500Fort Lauderdale, FLAtlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.
- 1980 Kong & Halvorsen Island Gypsy Trawler$121,500Fort Lauderdale, FLAtlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.