Vero Beach, FL
STEP BACK IN TIME INTO THIS PRISTINE, BEAMY 1999 SEA RAY 56’ SEDAN BRIDGE IN IMMACULATE CONDITION!
Extra wide beam at 16’ makes this vessel truly feel like a floating condo.
Staterooms and flybridge are super roomy, as well!
Comfortably sleeps 8, with room for more.
No cloudiness on any wood ~ Must see condition!
Seller would consider a mid to late 2000’s 38’ Sea Ray Sundancer in trade
West Marine Tender negotiable with sale / Tohatsa 9.8 hp
DETROIT DIESELS with 1,230 hours
20 hours since last engine service
- New bottom paint (2019)
- (3) New AC units
- New Flybridge A/C ~ Blows cold!
- New carpet and padding
- New carpet runners
- New Sub-Zero refrigerators and freezers
- New Garmin Nav-Package
- New upholstery with new covers
- New Canvas with Eisenglass
- New Bow Thruster
- New hydraulic swim platform
- Overhauled the port Engine. (Only 100 Hours after overhaul), serviced starboard engine and generator
- New Water pumps
- New Batteries – One year old
- New Smart Battery Charger
- New Windlass
- New Gauges
- New TV and Bose surround sound
- New Play Station 4 for Blue Ray and Internet
- New Two side and Two Stern Underwater Lights
The Detroit Diesels were recently serviced and run flawlessly. The boat comes with a spare shafts and 2 spare props.
Seated comfortably at the helm on the huge 22-foot flybridge, the captain surveys a broad dash with full instrumentation, with room to entertain guest fore and aft. Ice maker and fridge complete the wet bar for fun up top.
The cockpit has a fold-up bench seat with a table. Built-in brackets in the extended swim platform hold a personal watercraft.
The spacious 16’ beam salon, contains a massive, 10-foot wraparound sofa with sleeping accommodations for two, the portside convertible dinette offers additional sleeping space when needed.
The spacious master suite includes a queen-size bed with innerspring mattress, vast storage space, plus a private head and shower with all the conveniences of home.
Guests enjoy a full-size berth with storage lockers underneath and overhead, a vanity/desk and a cedar-lined hanging locker.
The bright, open galley with wood flooring has all the latest appliances, including a four-burner stove, microwave/convection oven, under-counter refrigerator and freezer, plus a coffeemaker and ice maker.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 1989 Offshore Yachts 48 Yachtfisher$175,000Fort Lauderdale, FLUnited Yacht Sales - Florida SE Coast
- 1997 Sea Ray 280 Sun Sport$22,000Fort Lauderdale, FLUnited Yacht Sales - Florida SE Coast
- 2013 Hydra-Sports 4200 SF$409,000St. John's, AGUnited Yacht Sales - Florida SE Coast
- 2018 Edgewater 188 Cc$43,000Miami, FLUnited Yacht Sales - Florida SE Coast