Vero Beach, FL 32960Sell a boat like this
1999 McKinna 57 Pilothouse
Cummins 8.3 BTA 450 HP Diesel Engines with 1109 Hours
Dingy is included, it is a Generation 11’2” with a 30 hp Honda 2020
A very well maintained and properly owned yacht with low hours and reliable Cummins Diesels. Featuring a 3 Stateroom layout, with a beautiful Birdseye Maple interior. She is well updated with a recent Fiberglass Hardtop, Rigid EZ2CY flybridge enclosure, new aft teak decks, Garmin electronics, fresh bottom paint, bow thruster, dinghy crane and much more.
Haul and topsides waxed.
1000 hour service just completed.
The boat is in turn key condition!
The success of the McKinna 57 Pilothouse is due in large part to its broad appeal - more than 40 of the McKinna 57's have been delivered since the boat was first introduced in 1997. The deck design is quite versatile and can be configured to most any need. What's more, although the list of standard features is impressive, the options are numerous as well. A full complement of galley appliances is standard. To power everything, both a 21.5-kilowatt generator and 2500-watt AC/DC inverter are standard. At the dock, the 57 Pilothouse is a study in stylish lines and flowing curves. However, on open water is where passengers will appreciate the effort of the McKinna design team put into creating this world-class yacht. The ride is smooth and quiet. The deep-V hull, with its 22-degree entry angle and 18.5 degrees of deadrise at the transom, provides excellent stability in most any sea conditions.
Beginning aft one boards from a very large extended swim platform and up to the aft cockpit through either of the port or starboard transom gates to the large aft cockpit deck. This deck is partially covered by the bridge overhang and features a full wet bar with controls center-line of the transom.
You enter the full beam salon through two sliding glass doors and find Ultra Leather sofas on both sides with a coffee/dining table to starboard, the wet bar with ice-maker and refrigerator/freezer is to port. The entertainment center is forward.
The pilothouse is raised three steps up to starboard and the galley and lower helm are here.
Going down the stairwell (to starboard( one turns aft to find the full beam mid-ships master stateroom with Queen berth, two cedar lined hanging lockers and an en-suite head with shower stall.
Forward to port is an over-under private stateroom and all the way forward is a guest stateroom with a double berth. These two staterooms share a head and separate shower stall to starboard. The laundry center is located in this hallway.
Going up from the Pilothouse there is a stairwell leading the large Fly-bridge protected by the fiberglass hardtop with L shaped guest seating aft and a large dual helm seat for Captain and Mate. There is a wet bar and storage cabinet aft and an opening gate leads aft to the boat deck. Full Lexan enclosure here for all weather comfort.
Decks are accessed by an "airplane style" pan-tropic door to starboard in the pilothouse. Guest seating on the fore-deck and storage lockers.
The engine room is accessed by an opening hatch in the aft deck.
There is a beautiful Birdseye Maple wood interior throughout. The headroom is 6'8" throughout, except for the master stateroom, which is 6'5".
The galley is up to the port and features Sub-Zero Integrated Refrigeration system with upright refrigerator with two drawer freezer below. Washer/dryer in the lower hallway across from the guest head
- 2 Burner range top with cover
- Quartz counter-tops
- GE Profile Deluxe Convection Microwave oven
- Icemaker on the aft deck
- Sink in the salon, aft deck and flybridge as well as galley
- Splendide Combomatic Washer and Dryer
- Coffee Maker
Master Stateroom, Located midships and featuring a queen berth with full walk around. There are two cedar lined hanging lockers, a lighted vanity, abundant drawer storage, wall to wall carpeting, 19" TV, AM-FM-CD modular stereo, indirect rope and accent lighting and a very large en-suite head with marble flooring and counters, large shower stall, opening port and direct lighting.
Mid Stateroom, Located forward to port is a guest stateroom with an over under single and double berth, a nice hanging locker, and opening portlight.
Forward Stateroom, In the bow of the boat one finds a roomy double berth to port, with two opening portlights and an overhead hatch. There is a private TV here as well as another hanging locker.
The aft deck cockpit and swim platform feature new (in 2017) teak decks left natural for ease of care and beauty.
There is a full wet-bar with icemaker and sink molded into the transom and in the cabinet below is a hinged hide-away control station with clutches and throttles, bow thruster controls, and stop and start buttons.
There are port and starboard hinged transom doors and two steps down one finds the molded-in swim step with an extended swim platform with concealed dive ladder. This likely is the largest swim step arrangement found in this class.
Forward on the aft deck, there is a ladder leading to the boat deck. There are narrow side decks for line handling with grab rails leading around the sides to the foredeck. There is a large hatch leading down to the engine room spaces from the aft deck.
The foredeck has port and starboard boarding gates, welded oversized stainless rails. two storage boxes, an anchor pulpit with anchor chute and roller and remote controlled windlass.
- Maxwell 2200 Windlass with foot pedal and remote control
- Stainless Plow Anchor
- Anchor roller and pulpit
- Wash down for anchor
- Anchor Safety stop
- Hot and Cold Transom Shower
The Flybridge is accessed by the stairwell from the Pilothouse, or from the aft boat deck. Protected from the elements by the recent addition of a high quality molded fiberglass hardtop blended into the radar arch. There is a recent hard rigid Lexan enclosure that hinges up and snaps under the hardtop to allow for unrestricted airflow. There are solar panels made of Textilene mesh fabric that Velcro onto the insides of the enclosure to protect from the sun yet still allow visibility out.
There is modern Sunbrella guest seating cushions complementing the generous L-shaped seating and fixed mount cocktail table, a wet bar with generous storage and bound carpeting to give the area a truly finished look.
- Brower Systems Electric Dinghy Crane and chocks
- LED lighting
- Fiberglass Hardtop
- Lexan Enclosure
- See Through Solar Panels for Flybridge Enclosure
- Wet Bar and Cocktail Table
There are full navigational instruments at both the upper and lower helms.
- Garmin 7617 Touch Display 2021
- Garmin 4 KW Open Array Radar Scanner Networked
- Garmin Sounder Module Networked 2019
- Wesmar Bow Thruster Control 2019
- West Marine VHF with DSC 2019
- Fusion Stereo Controls 2019
- Ritchie 5 inch compass 2019
- Full Engine Instrumentation
- Garmin 4212 Multi-Function Display
- Garmin 4 KW Open Array Radar Scanner Networked
- Garmin Sounder Module Networked
- Wesmar Bow Thruster Control
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF with DSC
- Ritchie 5 inch compass
- Full Engine instrumentation.
All TV'S (3) have been upgraded and new Sony Blu-Ray DVD player
- Cummins 8.3 BTA 450 HP Diesel Engines with 1109 Hours
- Vetus Bow Thruster (3 Station Controls)
- Glendenning Electronic controls (3 station-F/B-Lower helm-aft deck)
- Recent exhaust system with new risers and blankets
- Walker Air Seps
- Halon Fire suppression system
- Boat Levelor Trim Tabs
- Headhunter Elite heads (Freshwater Flush)
- Racor Fuel Filters
- Electric Oil Change System
- 14 gallon hot water heater
- Dripless propellor shaft packings
Shore power is supplied by a single 50 Amp power cord.
- Onan 20 KW generator in sound shield
- Heart 2500 Watt inverter/charger
- Glendenning Cable Master
- Pro Mariner 3 Stage 12 Volt Battery Charger
- 6 8-D batteries
- New Anti-fouling paint 10/23/22
- Glendenning Electronic Engine Controls (3 Stations)
- Exhaust system replaced 2019
- Fiberglass Hardtop added
- Lexan Enclosures
- New Teak Decks
- Engines Recently serviced October 2022 Complete 1000 Hour
- Garmin Electronics
- Fusion Stereo
- Completely Detailed October 2022
- All new TV'S and Blu-Ray player
Pride of ownership and constant ongoing care and maintenance are evident in all areas of this modern Pilothouse Motor-yacht.
The McKinna 57 has been a very successful design with over 40 hulls built. Her popularity is due to her modern features and high-quality construction. Her interior is very bright, open, and airy. The Birdseye Maple has aged beautifully and with her Marble Accents and classic fixtures she is truly a lovely yacht by any standard.
- KVH 3 Satellite TV System
- Teak was replaced in 2017 change to that year
- Boat Engines and Generator have the 1000-hour service done to them
- Bottom Paint was completed 10/22/2022 along with Barnacle Barrier paint on the running gear
- Hull and top sides were buffed and waxed when the bottom paint was done
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2022 Sailfish 245 DCCall for Price!Request a PriceStuart, FL 34994Sovereign Yacht Sales
- 2021 Contender 25 Tournament$169,000$169,000Stuart, FL 34994Sovereign Yacht Sales
- 2020 ZCB Freemason 26$210,000$210,000Jupiter, FL 33410Sovereign Yacht Sales
- 2019 Sea Fox 266 Commander$109,800$109,800Jacksonville, FL 32034Sovereign Yacht Sales