Saint Petersburg, FL
Semi-Custom Downeast Cruiser with boat loads of improvements. Full exterior Awlgrip, Marlin tower with center ladder, bulbous bow, new generator, Volvo 370 HP Diesel with low hours, full electronics, air conditioning, outriggers and more. Many professional modifications have significantly improved both the vessels performance and handling.
Cruise speed at 18 Knots burning 12 GPH with 280 Gallons of fuel.
Speed & Distance
There is a V-Berth forward with insert to make a full berth. Aft to port is a U-Shaped galley with undercounter refrigeration. There are overhead opening hatches and numerous portlights for natural lighting. Across is the very roomy head compartment with a shower stall. This lower level is fully air-conditioned. 6'4" Headroom in most areas.
Up three steps to the upper salon. There is a full lower helm to starboard with helm seat, and across to port is a double helm seat for the guest. Aft is a settee and across is a wet bar storage cabinet.
The aft bulkhead is open to the cockpit and protection is afforded by a three piece soft enclosure.
Out to the large cockpit with a tuna door and a center access ladder to the Marlin Tower. Fiberglass non-skid decks.
Marlin Tower has Buggy-Top and large bench seating for four and two helm seats with full controls and some electronics. All New Tower Upholstery in 2020.
Equipment and Details
- New 6 KW Phasor Generator (2020)
- Vetus Electric Bow Thruster with wireless remote
- Single 30 Amp 110V Shore power service with adapters
- 2500 Watt inverter
- (3) 8D AGM Batteries (2020)
- Freshwater flush for engines generator and A/C
- Bilge Fire suppression system
- Bulbous Bow with internal fresh water tank
- Windshield wipers and washers
- Jabsco Electric Head with Holding tank and Y-Valve
- LED Bar spotlight and Deck Lights
- LED Flood Lights for Cockpit
- Combing lights
- Cockpit Misters
- Cockpit insulated Fishbox
- Rupp Radial Outriggers
- (7) Flush mounted rod holders in cockpit combing.
- Blue Underwater Lights fore and aft
- (2) Station controls with Hynautic steering
- Trim Tabs with custom wedges
- Salt Water Washdown
- Marine reverse cycle A/C (3 station control)
- EZ Puller electric drum style windlass
- Fiberglass/stainless Anchor Pulpit, Anchor Roller, and aluminum bow rails
- (2) S/S anchors on Bow, (2) Spare anchors with rodes
- SS Swim ladder
- Salt Water washdown
- Domestic fresh water system with electric pump
- Electric Oil Change Pump
- Spare Propeller (2)
- Custom Rudder and keel modifications
- Racor Fuel Filters
- Hi-water bilge alarm
- (3) Electric bilge pumps (2) Automatic
- (1) Mechanical bilge pump
- Undercounter Refrigerator/Freezer (dual voltage)
- Infra-red hot plates for cooking
- Coffee maker
- Charcoal grill
- Simrad AP24 Autopilot
- (2) Compasses
- Raymarine 24 Mile radar
- Lowrance Side Scan Sonar with Ipod interface
- Furuno color fishfinder
- Digital Depth Sounder
- Garmin Chartplotter
- (2) Northstar 951 GPS
- Garmin 560 Charting system
- Northstar 951
- Exterior Imron Paint on Hull and Topsides
- Military grade Bottom paint
- Marlin Tower with center ladder and seating for six
- (2) Portable deck chairs with swivels and covers
- Insulated fish box with cushion seating
- Teak Step box
Current owner since 2004, dry stored and fresh water flushed after each use since.
Lot's of quality upgrades by owner who owns a boatyard and cares for the boat as his own.
The addition of the bulbous bow has allowed the boat to perform at significantly higher speed with great improvement in handling. Owner reports cruising speed of 17-18 knots at 12 GPH.
A full protected propeller with sand shoe from keel to rudder. Modified rudder, trim tabs and a bulbous bow have greatly improved performance and handling. A high quality traditional build with great lines and appeal.
- Owner's Personal Effects
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 1997 Egg Harbor 58 Convertible$297,500Saint Petersburg, FLUnited Yacht Sales - Florida, St. Petersburg Area
- 1997 West Bay Sonship 58$449,000Stuart, FLUnited Yacht Sales - Florida, St. Petersburg Area
- 1999 JC Casco Bay 35$149,000Saint Petersburg, FLUnited Yacht Sales - Florida, St. Petersburg Area
- 2002 Pursuit 3000 Offshore$89,000Saint Petersburg, FLUnited Yacht Sales - Florida, St. Petersburg Area