1999 Bayliner 5788 Motor Yacht “TING A LING”
Once you step on this extraordinary vessel you will know it's the one you've been looking for! Meridian continued the heritage of these Bayliner Yachts and the layout has not changed.
Located in Savannah, GA “TING A LING” had light use in NY for the majority of her life and stored inside winter during the winter. Current (second) owner has a change of plans and places this 5788 on the market for sale. The MAN engine 1000 hour services have been performed and the yacht is ready to take you to new horizons. Large interior and exterior spaces for easy cruising or live aboard the 5788 will take you there in style and comfort. Easy to maneuver with bow thruster and wide side decks for moving fore and aft.
Easy boarding from the swim platform into the cockpit with molded fiberglass steps port and starboard to access the side decks. The side decks are wide with high rails and had rails making fore and aft maneuverability a breeze. On the bow there is a cushioned area for relaxation. Back to the cockpit and on the starboard side are the steps to the flybridge. The steps lift open and provide access into the engine compartment. Plenty of room in the engine compartment makes accessibility for service and maintenance easy. Up the steps is the bridge deck. The steps have a fold down safety door. The aft deck is large and can accommodate a number of different water toys using the dingy davits. The bridge seating offers a large L-Shaped area behind the dual helm seats. Along the starboard side is a wet bar and refrigerator. The bridge deck is enclosed with a newer bimini and 3-side enclosure. There is sliding door that allows direct access into the pilothouse.
Back to the cockpit and through the door you enter the main cabin with the L-Shaped salon settee to port and a wet bar and entertainment center to starboard. Forward and to port is the galley area with plenty of room for food prep and storage. Across is the C-Shaped dinette area. Both the galley and dinette allow conversations with anyone in the main cabin. The side windows are large and open to allow a great deal of natural light and ventilation. Up a few steps is the pilothouse with port and starboard doors to the side decks. The helm offers excellent viewing around the yacht exterior. Guest seating along the port side with a small folding table. All instrumentation and gauges are within easy reach. Along the starboard side are the flybridge steps and a cabinet with the AC power system and breakers. Steps lead down to the cabins with the DC power panel inboard at the top of the steps. At the bottom of the steps is a cabinet with the washer and dryer. Aft is the large master stateroom with a queen sized athwartship berth to port. Plenty of storage drawers and locker and the vanity is on the starboard side. The head is aft and has a Vacu-Flush head and a tub and shower.
Forward and to port is the cabin with bunk berths and storage. Across is the day head access to the head shared with the guest and VIP cabins. The VIP berth is forward with plenty of storage and direct access into the head with vanity, Vacu-Flush toilet and separate shower stall.
Wonderful and large accommodations with leave you with the feel of a much larger yacht.
Located port and forward of the main salon the galley is large and offers excellent food storage and preparation space, plus leaves the cook in contact with the Captain and crew.
- Solid surface counter tops
- Dual stainless steel sinks with faucet and sprayer
- Creda electric stove with broiler
- Cerran (4) burner electric stove top
- Whirlpool microwave oven
- Frigidaire refrigerator and freezer
- Multiple cabinet and drawers
- Overhead aft storage cabinets
- Wood flooring in galley area
- Wet bar on bridge deck with sink, storage and refrigerator
The AC panel is located in a cabinet just to starboard of the flybridge steps in the pilothouse. The DC panel is located at the top of the steps to the lower cabins in a cabinet with glass doors.
- 12 and 24 volt DC power with 120-240 volt AC power
- Power distribution panels with circuit breakers
- AC and DC volt and amp meters
- Westerbeke 20-kW generator in cockpit lazarette with sound shield
- Generator panel with start/stop and gauges
- TRAC-VISION satellite TV antenna
- Samsung flat screen TV in VIP cabin
- LG flat screen TV in master with Bluetooth DVD player
- Asko 7705 washer and Asko 11505 dryer on closet at base of pilot house steps
- JVC KCD 5630 AM/FM/CD player with remote speakers
- Jensen KDC 9520 AM/FM/CD play in pilot house
- Pioneer AM/FM/CD player on flybridge with remote speakers
- Emergency battery parallel switch at helm
- Trace Power Conversion Center with 4000-watt inverter
- Trace Engineering remote inverter control in electrical panel
- Glendinning Cable Master
- (50) and (100) amp shore power connections
- Battery switches in engine room
- ProMariner-55 40/80, 3-bank amp battery charger
- ProMariner-24 24/40, 3-bank amp battery charger
- ITT Jabsco remote control spotlight
- Port and starboard water tank gauges
- Port and starboard fuel tank gauges
- Tank Watch-4 holding tank indicator
- Dual stainless steel trumpet horns
- Bow dock lighting
- Spectra water maker has not been in use, pickled
All electronics at both helms are easily visible and within reach.
- Ritchie Powerdamp compass
- Lowrance Hawk 9 depth indicator
- Raymarine ST-60 depth indicator
- Standard Horizon GX1500S VHF radio with DSC and Raytheon remote speaker
- Cobra VHF radio
- Raytheon Ray Pilot 600 autopilot
- Raytheon Ray Pilot hand held wired remote
- Furuno 48-mile radar display
- Furuno 48-mile open array radar on radar arch
- North Star 962 color chart plotter
- Bennett trim tabs with LED position indicator
- Rudder angle indicator
- Ritchie Powerdamp compass
- Garmin GPS Map 740 color chartplotter
- ICOM IC-M412 VHF radio with DSC
- Bennett trim tabs
- Rudder angle indicator
Easy engine room access by lifting the steps in the cockpit that lead to the bridge deck. The large engine room makes maintenance and checks easy. The generator is in the center cockpit lazarette.
The MAN required 1000-hour service has been done.
- Side Power bow thruster with joystick control at both helms
- MAN 610 horse power, D2866LE401 marine diesel engines, fresh water cooled with 1,250 hours
- ZF 2:1 marine transmission
- 3” Stainless steel shafts and dripless shaft logs, 4-blade props
- Complete engine gauges at helms, RPM, water temp, oil pressure and volts, both helms
- Glendenning engine synchronizer at both helms
- VDO fuel gauge for port and starboard tanks
- Morse stainless steel engine and transmission controls
- Engine block heaters
- Hynautic hydraulic steering with stainless steel destroyer wheels
- Fireboy engine room fire suppression system
- Dual Racor primary fuel filters
- Parker primary fuel filter for generator in engine room
- Fuel management system
- Oil exchanging system
Deck and Hardware
- Stainless steel bow roller
- Plow anchor with chain and rope rode
- Lewmar electric windlass with helm controls
- Stainless steel stanchions with single coated life line
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Stainless steel handrails
- Recessed bow cushions with Sunbrella black covers
- Black Sunbrella pilothouse and side window covers
- Swim platform with folding swim ladder
- Port and starboard boarding from swim platform to cockpit
- Molded fiberglass steps with stainless steel handrails from cockpit to bridge deck
- Fold down door separates steps from bridge deck to cockpit
- Bridge deck aft stainless steel stanchions and rails
- Dingy davit with 1,500-pound capacity (currently inop)
- Maroon Sunbrella flybridge bimini with three side enclosure
- Black Sunbrella covers for flybridge seating
- Dingy davits, 1500 pound capacity
- Cockpit storage locker and lazarette
Lightly used and very nice 5788 Bayliner that will take you places in style and comport. The owner’s have had a change of plans and reluctantly placed "TING A LING" for sale. MAN 1000-hour services are completed! Easy to see in Savannah, GA.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2020 Scout 277 LXF$189,000Mount Pleasant, SCUnited Yacht Sales - South Carolina / North Carolina Area
- 1985 Monk 36 Sea Horse$52,500Port Richey, FLUnited Yacht Sales - South Carolina / North Carolina Area
- 1990 Grand Banks 42 Classic$199,900Beaufort, SCUnited Yacht Sales - South Carolina / North Carolina Area
- 1997 Hatteras Sport Deck$595,000New Bern, NCUnited Yacht Sales - South Carolina / North Carolina Area