Sandusky, OHSell a boat like this
"BEST WAY" is an exceptional example of the popular 60' Viking Sportyacht model. The yacht is clean, fresh and beautifully appointed as well as being fast, well-built and a great, proven and very livable cruising design. The 12 cylinder 1,150 HP main engines have low original engine hours and have been expertly well maintained by the yacht's current owners. "BEST WAY" is priced right to sell soon and your inspection of this outstanding yacht is highly recommended.
PRELIMINARY LISTING - MORE PHOTOS & DETAILS TO FOLLOW
Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
The VIP guest's stateroom is located all the way forward and features a queen size bed on the centerline and a roomy and spacious head with stall shower en-suite. Proceeding aft down a companionway, an entrance to the day head is on the starboard side. This head has a stall shower and a private entrance into the 2nd guest's stateroom which follows next just aft. Across the companionway from the 2nd guest's stateroom and housed inside a large tall locker is the 110V clothes washer and 240V dryer.
Aft and up 3 steps and one enters the Salon, galley and dinette areas of the vessel. The "U" shaped Galley is forward of the salon on port side and the Dinette is across from the galley to starboard. The main Salon follows aft. A stairway that was customized to decrease its steepness and make access to the Master's Stateroom easier runs aft of the salon and down the starboard side past the entrance door into the Engine Room. The Master's Stateroom features a large queen size bed on the center-line and private head with separate stall shower.
The enclosed Aft-Deck is accessed up 4 steps and aft from the salon and is enclosed, fully air-conditioned and offers great views of one's surroundings. Wing doors lead out to side-decks and forward to the foredeck. Just forward and up 3 easy steps from the aft-deck one accesses the fully air-conditioned enclosed Fly-bridge and helm station. Also, a sliding door leads aft from the aft-deck and outside to a small line-handling deck and 4 steps lead aft and down from here to the fiberglass cockpit. A transom door leads from the cockpit to the fiberglass swim platform.
Features of the main Salon include rich teak woodwork and cabinetry which has been varnished to an outstanding finish and the tasteful use of Hunter Douglas silhouette blinds, plush carpeting, quality furnishings and upscale décor' produce a more formal area of the yacht for dining or entertaining.
An "L" shaped couch is situated on the port side and the seats of this custom piece lift on spring loaded hinges to give one easy access to great storage spaces under the seats. A built-in teak end-table with reading lamp is next to and forward of the couch and a small coffee table is just in front. A teak storage cabinet housing a second "back-up" ICOM VHF is across the salon from this couch on the starboard side. A dinette table with corian top and teak pedestal which seats four (4) for dining is forward and great storage for plates, dishes and glassware has been built into a storage cabinet just forward of the dinette.
Additional Features include;
- JVC AM/FM Stereo receiver/Amp with 4 speakers in the salon
- Custom Galley to include more counter space and storage capacity.
- Corian counter-tops.
- Sub-Zero refrigerator and Sub-Zero freezer (Under counter mounted).
- 2 burner Princess Ceran cooktop
- Sharp Carousel microwave/convection oven
- Kenmore dishwasher
- Large sink with Grohe faucet and garbage disposal
- Central Vacuum Cleaning System
Raised and Enclosed Aft Deck
- Hard sided full enclosure.
- Great air-conditioning
- Glass-topped dining table with rattan chairs for 4
- "L" shaped settee in aft port corner seats 4 comfortably and has a teak coffee table out in front.
- A wet-bar with refrigerator, sink and storage for glassware and bottles is forward on port side and a large 40" Sony LED Bravia flat-screen TV w/ internal internet access capability has been installed on hinges to enable angling to view the TV over the wet-bar.
- Shadow blinds by Hunter Douglas allow for privacy or when raised, allow a great view out and natural light in.
- Windows on the port and starboard sides are screened and slide open when natural ventilation is desired.
- Carpeted in an attractive all weather carpeting.
- Queen-size bed on the center-line with varnished teak nightstands built-in to port and starboard sides with reading lamps.
- Private head with Vacu-Flush FW marine toilet, stall shower, sink, corian counters, and vanity mirror.
- 1 – Walk-in cedar-lined closet
- 1 – Large, cedar-lined hanging lockers.
- Teak desk with make-up mirror
- Bureau chest of 6 drawers
- JVC TV w/ Sony DVD player
- JVC AM/FM Stereo
VIP Guest Stateroom
- Queen-size bed on center-line w/ mirrored headboard
- Cedar-lined hanging locker, teak cabinets to port & stbd sides and drawer storage for clothing under berth.
- Large, spacious private head with Vacu-Flush FW marine toilet, stall shower, sink and mirror
- JVC TV w/ JVC VHS player.
- JVC AM/FM stereo w/ overhead speakers.
2nd Guest Stateroom
- Over/Under long single bunk berths with reading lamps over each
- Cedar-lined hanging locker and drawers for clothing storage
- Private entrance to head with stall shower, Vacu-Flush FW flush Marine toilet sinks and vanity.
360 degree visibility is provided from within this extremely well air-conditioned, fully hard enclosed fly-bridge. The helm station is situated all of the way forward and on center-line. Included at the helm station are MMC single lever engine controls, Bennett trim tab controls, bow thruster controls and a full set of main engine analog gauges. 3 analog gauges for monitoring fuel tanks are also installed in the console.
A Murray pedestal mounted helmsman’s chair is aft of the wheel and one matching is provided for a companion. Additional seating is provided by lounges aft on port and starboard sides. A custom made window sun shade curtain was made to fit in a track on either port or Strb side of the FB.
Navigation, monitoring & communications equipment
- Newer Garmin 7612 Chartplotter
- Simrad Robertson Automatic Pilot model # AP22
- Simrad Robertson wired handheld remote autopilot model # AP21
- Icom IC-M502VHF radio w/ distress call
- Raytheon Ray Data digital multi-function (speed, depth and water Temp) instrument
- Ritchie 6" Powerdamp magnetic compass
- KVH Tracvision dome w/ gyro-track Satellite TV Antenna
- KVH Inmarsat Tracphone dome (dummy only)
- Wi-Fi signal booster/amplifier
- ICOM VHF radio – salon
- Sony AM/FM stereo/CD player
- Tank Tender - ship's tankage monitoring system
Deck Equipment and Gear
- Novurania 15' RIB 5 person Tender – 1997 w/ console, full boat cover and 50 HP Honda 4-stroke OB.
- Marquipt chocks for tender installed center-line on foredeck.
- Marquipt 1,500-Lb rated Hydro-electric tender lift w/ manual luffing and slewing.
- Liferaft – Revere 6 person Coastal Compact – 2010
- EPIRB – ACR Globalfix – 2010
- Simpson Lawrence 24-VDC anchor windlass
- Fortress anchor #FX55 with rode and chain chocked in bow roller in FBG bow pulpit
- Swim boarding ladder stored underneath FBG swim platform
- Spare set of propellers.
- SW wash-down - bow (2010)
- FW wash-down - cockpit
- S/S safety rails w/ boarding gates to port and starboard sides and fender rack storage forward.
- S/S boarding ladder with mounts to port & starboard
- Deck storage box on foredeck – West Marine
- Simultalk 24G wireless communication system for Capt & crew
- Dockside FW hook-up
- Stryker spotlight with remote control from helm console
- Halogen back-down lighting installed above cockpit
Cockpit and Line Handling Deck
- Deck plate mounted in cockpit sole for future installation of fishing chair, rocket launcher, Etc.
- Fiberglass console includes 3 cabinets forward in cockpit houses 12V Elec freezer and tackle drawers plus storage.
- Rod holder (2) installed in coamings for trolling rods.
- Line Handling deck has custom made Weblon sun awning shade w/ S/S frame
- Onan 20 KW 60-cycle 120/240 VAC Generator w/ 1,685 original hours.
- Port & Strb Glendinning Cablemaster 50 Amp shore power cord retrieval and storage systems (cockpit).
- 2 Charles C-Power Iso Boost 50 amp shore power transformers
- 1 – 24V bank of 4 – 12V batteries for engine starting
- Engine starting batteries were replaced with new during 08/2012
- 1 – 24V bank of 2 – 12V batteries for generator starting (new 2011)
- 1 – 12V bank of 4 – 12V batteries for ship’s service (new 2011)
- 1 - Sentry 12V, 60 Amp battery charger
- 1 - Sentry 24V, 25 Amp battery charger
- Electrical inventory includes 2 additional 50' 50 amp shore power cables
Engine Room Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Wesmar 24 VAC electric bow thruster
- Sea Recovery 600 GPD Watermaker with 183 hours & FW flush system (not currently in service)
- Mathers Micro-Commander (MMC) electronic engine controls with remote control station.
- Spare MMC control unit.
- Hynautic power steering hydraulically driven by PTO off port main engine
- Electric oil changing system
- 6-Zone Cruisair marine air-conditioning system (126,000 Btu) w/ reverse cycle heat.
- Dual air handlers for exceptional air-conditioning of enclosed fly-bridge and aft-deck.
- 3" S/S Aquamet 22 propeller shafts with dripless packing glands.
- ZF Marine gears, model #BW163, 2:1 ratio
- Main Engine block heaters
- Mechanical gauges for each main engine in engine room.
- Dual Racor primary fuel filters/water separators with vacuum gauges for each main engine.
- Fresh water system upgraded w/ new 110V "shallow well" pump and new expansion tank – 2011
- Main engine raw water intakes equipped with valves to convert to emergency crash bilge pumps.
- Seafire 20 Lb fixed fire suppression system
- Trim Tabs – dual ram, 48" x 8" S/S flat plate
- Halon automatic/manual fire suppression system
- 1998 Viking Motor Yacht$449,900Sandusky, OHAdmiralty Yacht Sales, Inc.
- 2007 Chris-Craft Roamer 40$319,000Fort Lauderdale, FLAdmiralty Yacht Sales, Inc.
- 1999 Fairline Targa 48$239,995Urbanna, VAAdmiralty Yacht Sales, Inc.
- 2010 Sea Ray 450 Sundancer$389,000Fort Lauderdale, FLAdmiralty Yacht Sales, Inc.