Washington, DCSell a boat like this
Faithfull is a very clean example of this styling. She's lived for years in the fresh water of the Potomac, and is just waiting for her new owners to start her next adventure.
Brand new to the market. This low-hour Silverton will not last long. Call for more information.
Speed & Distance
- Sleeps eight in two private staterooms, convertible dinette and sofa bed.
- Two enclosed heads with showers.
- Complete galley
- Generator for complete self-reliance
- Check back for more full specs.
- Raymarine Nav 398 GPS
- Raymarine Raydata depth sounder
- Standard Horizon GX 1500 VHF
- Ritchie 3" Compass
- Shore Power Service - single 50 amp
- 12 V battery service (3 series 31; 2019)
- Battery charger/converter: NewMar Phase III
- Two Guest rotary battery switches, in salon
- Kohler 6.5 kw generator w/274 recorded hours
- 2 @ Air Conditioning w/reverse cycle heat, 16k BTU
- Sea Star Hydraulic Steering
- Windlass - Simpson Lawrence electric
- 30lb Plow-style anchor and 20' chain
- Spare Danforth style anchor in locker
- SeaFire automatic fire suppression system
- Hot water tank; Atwood 10 ga.
- Flat panel TV, Salon w/dvd
- Gold Star Microwave
- Princess Electric Range
- Norcold over/under full size refrigerator/freezer
- Conventional oven
- Galley sink w/hot and cold
The aft deck features a spacious seating area, and two hinged side access doors for boarding from a higher fixed dock. There is a wet-bar entertainment area with an ice-maker which is inoperable.
Up another gentle staircase is the flybridge, where there are a raised captain's seat, a companion seat, and a well-appointed helm. Forward is an aft-facing bench seat, forward of the helm.
To the starboard on the bridge is a staircase to the forward deck. There are secure rails surrounding the area. There is an integral bow pulpit which houses the anchor chute, anchor and windlass.
Entering the cabin from the aft deck, you'll go down a flight of steps into the roomy salon. Due to the "Sidewalk" configuration, you will immediately sense the almost two feet of additional beam in the cabin. To port you will find the electric panel, cabinetry holding the TV, counter tops, and then forward, the accessible L-shaped dinette.
Opposing the dinette, to starboard, is a convertible sofa-bed. Forward and down a step to starboard is the well-appointed dinette. Then, down more steps, to port is the day/guest head. Behind a door, forward, is the guest cabin, with a double bed and private access to the head.
Returning aft, you have the master stateroom, with a double berth, an aft portlight/escape hatch that allows ventilation and light. There is an ensuite head serving the master with a separate stall shower.
- 2002 Catamaran Clipper Cat 35$150,000Edgewater, MDYSI -Martin Bird Associates
- 2002 Legacy Express$139,900Annapolis, MDYSI -Martin Bird Associates
- 2019 Greenline 39 Hybrid$549,000Annapolis, MDYSI -Martin Bird Associates
- 1980 C&C 48 Landfall Pilothouse$99,000Arnold, MDYSI -Martin Bird Associates