League City, TXLocal Delivery Available
***New Listing - More &Better Quality Pictures Coming Soon***
"Adelante" is an excellent example of an extremely well-maintained 60' Hatteras Sportfish. This vessel has been upgraded throughout her life and captain-maintained since new and it shows!
In 2016 she received a new paint job in 2016 and at that time, the flybridge deck factory seams that were caulked and screwed were were removed and glassed over like the newer Hatteras convertibles, which gives her a more contemporary look.
Some of her many features include:
- Captain Maintained Since New!
- Customized Salon & Galley Areas
- Fresh Exterior Paint Job (hull & topside) in 2016
- (May 2019) Bottom was stripped bare, checked for blisters, barrier coated and finished with Pettit Black Widow bottom paint. Prop Speed was applied to all the running gear
- (May 2019) Both helm chairs were stripped and re-varnished
- 1295 Hours since SMOH - CAT 3412' s with receipts from the Caterpillar certified mechanic.
- Twin 21.5 KW Onan Generators
- Upgraded Linear Exhaust and Risers Redone 2015/2016
- Eskimo Ice Chipper
- Scopinich Fighting Chair (May 2019) was stripped and re-varnished
- Full Tower with Hardtop
- DeepSea Underwater 220V lights lights (very bright and each light has separate breaker)
- Electric reel outlets 24V under gunnel
Her paint shines as new and the aluminum tower is in exceptional condition with no pitting or corrosion.
She's truly a must see and will please the most discriminating buyer!
Speed & Distance
As you enter the salon door, you will notice this vessel has been updated from the original factory decor. To port is an L-shaped black leather sofa with rod storage and a custom coffee table with teak varnished Sailfish inlay.
To starboard is a custom electric pop-up Sony flat screen TV, surround sound, entertainment center and ice maker. There is a custom L-Shaped settee/dinette forward with black leather seating. Wood valances with wooden blinds, tinted windows, and nice decor throughout. There is salon carpet and teak-and-holly flooring as you approach the galley area. Vinyl headliner with LED lightning.
The well equipped galley is to port and forward of the salon and is well equipped with lots of storage. Across to starboard is custom dinette seating with drawer storage above and below.
- Teak and Holly with under counter lighting
- Vinyl headliner with LED lighting
- Wood valances with wood blinds
- Fixed frameless windows with tinted safety glass
- Solid-surface Upgraded black granite counter-tops with integral sink and storage cabinets made of finished wood
- (4) sub-zero refrigerator and freezer drawer units
- Electric (4) burner cook-top
- Stainless Microwave with convection oven
- Garbage disposal
Moving forward from the galley, to port is the master stateroom. You'll find a double-wide island berth with headboard and a mirrored back bulkhead with nightstands. Storage is located on both sides with outlets and additional storage below the berth. The master head, vanity and shower stall is forward and outboard.
- Entertainment Center Inboard with TV
- Kenwood Stereo
- Sony DVD player
The guest stateroom is across from the master located starboard with over/under berths, an enclosed head, vanity and shower forward and hanging locker storage aft in stateroom.
Forward Guest Stateroom
All the way forward and below decks aft of the chain-locker bulkhead is a forward enclosed cabin with over/under berths. To starboard is the private head with teak and holly floors, vanity and enclosed shower stall.
- Seating area to port with cushion
- storage below to starboard and to port
- storage drawers.
- located aft of the berth to port is a hanging locker
Flybridge and Tower
Aluminum ladder leads to the large flybridge with starboard side console and overhead electronics panel. Rod storage space in forward locker and additional storage in port seat and in console - Welded aluminum rails and stanchions.
- (2) Furuno Nav Nets
- (2) VHFs
- FLIR Night vision Camera
- Furuno Depthsounder and Fishfinder
- Furuno Radar
- Searchlight, Remote-Controlled
- Bridge Enclosure, 4 Sided, Updated 2016
- Navigation lights
- Two bench seats with vinyl-covered polyfoam cushions and storage underneath
- Top-loading insulated drink box
- Forward of helm console is an L-shape bench seating with linear bench seating to port
- Aft of helm console is a swivel teak helm seat and teak companion chair (both helm chairs were stripped and re-varnished May 2019)
- Port and starboard tower ladders to the upper tower station with full controls, electronics box, bench seating and Surrey top
- Engine synchronizer controls
- Fuel gauges - Rudder angle indicator,
The molded fiberglass cockpit has a spacious 151 square footage, transom live well, and Eskimo ice chipper. There is seating along top of the compartments on both sides.
- Port and starboard hatches with storage bin, drop-in and access to lazarette and fuel tank connections
- Scuppers in cockpit and cockpit hatches
- Stainless steel ladder to flying bridge with acrylic steps with cut out to tower
- Shoreline electrical inlet and retractable shore cord 220v 50 Amp
- Coaming gate and transom door
- Seawater and freshwater washdown outlets with hose connections
- Shore water connection with pressure-reducing valve
- Bait and tackle center including sink with faucet, cutting board and storage below (port)
- Bait freezer, drop-in (port center) Insulated drink box, Twin Refrigerator compartments below
- Removable fish box with macerator, flush in deck
- Molded-in transom fish box with drain Engine room door - Steps and door to deckhouse - Cockpit boarding step box - Overhead lights under flybridge overhang LED
- Mounting plate laminated in deck with Scopinich Fighting chair with rocket launcher (Chair was stripped and re-varnished May 2019).
Deck and Hull
- (2016) New paint job Hull & Topsides
- (May 2019) Bottom was stripped bare, checked for blisters, barrier coated and finished with Pettit Black Widow bottom paint. Prop Speed was applied to all the running gear.
- All hardware chrome on brass or stainless steel
- Fiberglass pulpit with stainless steel anchor chute and roller Anchor, anchor line and deck hawse pipe
- Two stern cleats and hawse pipes
- Four spring line cleats with chafing strips
- Bow cleats and chocks with chafing strips
- welded stainless steel rails on bow,
- side deck and flying bridge
- Powder-coated grab rails on cabin side and flybridge interior
- Stainless steel flying bridge ladder with acrylic steps
- Zincs on rudders and shafts - Dual air
- Trim tabs with zincs
- Bronze struts
- Bronze rudders
- Propellers, Nibral high-performance with (1) Extra Set
- Stainless steel propeller shafts
- Dripless shaft and rudder seals
- Central vacuum system
- Engine Compartment and Bilge - AC fluorescent lights - DC lights - DC
- Bilge blowers
- Trolling valves, neutral interlocks, hour meters, alternators, fuel filters, seawater strainers and exhaust silencers
- Two 21.5KW Onan freshwater-cooled diesel generator with seawater strainer with remote start, Hours Meters 4400 Hours
- Control station with all necessary switches and dimmable lighted instrument panel
- Engine synchronization control
- Compass with dimmable light
- Single lever hydraulic clutch and throttle controls and trolling valve control switches
- Hydraulic power-assisted steering
- Rudder angle indicator
- Helmsman and companion seat, both adjustable
- AC weatherproof receptacle
- Fuel level gauges
- Shoreline electrical inlet and retractable shore cord
- Coaming gate and transom door
- Seawater and freshwater wash-down outlets with hose connections
- Shore water connection with pressure-reducing valve
- Molded-in transom fish box with drain - Door and hatch with lock to engine compartment
- Steps and door to deckhouse
- Cockpit boarding step box
- Overhead lights under flybridge overhang - Mounting plate laminated in deck for fighting chair
Mechanical - Electrical
Twin 3412 Caterpillar Engines w/1,350hp each. REBUILT in 2012 then rechecked and updated in 2014/2015 --- 1,295 Hours since major overhaul; Total hours on hull --- 6983
Twin 21.5 KW Generators with Hour meters and sound enclosures
- Linear Exhaust and Risers replaced in 2015
- Steel braided fuel and steering lines
- Fixed fire extinguishing system for engine compartment with automatic and remote manual controls; plus audible and visual discharge signals
- Pressurized freshwater system with 30-gallon electric water heater, central filter and AC pump
- Water fill hose for engines and generator
- Automatic, electric bilge pumps
- Ball valves on all underwater through-hull fittings with electrical bonding throughout
- UL approved fiberglass reinforced fuel tanks Sewage holding tank plumbed for dockside discharge with level indicator light, as part of systems monitor
- Fuel filter - water separator for generator
- Duplex fuel filters - water separators with bypass manifold, engines
- One AC circulating fan
- Fuel transfer system
- Air conditioning compressors and pumps with reverse-cycle heating 4 Units to port side; have been replaced throughout the years
- Rubber deck mat between engines
- Painted engine room; polyurethane Electrical Systems
- Two 24 volt banks of heavy duty, 12 volt marine batteries
- 240 volt automatic battery charger, 50-60 Hz Battery paralleling system with switch at control console
- (1) Set of Spare Props
Personal items,, fishing tackle and gear.
- 2018 Dargel Kat 250HDX$79,900Kemah, TXTexas Sportfishing & Yacht Sales, Clear Lake
- 2020 Tidewater 280 CC AdventureRequest a PriceKemah, TXTexas Sportfishing & Yacht Sales, Clear Lake
- 2021 Contender 35 STRequest a PriceKemah, TXTexas Sportfishing & Yacht Sales, Clear Lake
- 2020 SCB S22$87,900Kemah, TXTexas Sportfishing & Yacht Sales, Clear Lake