Dania Beach, FL 33004Sell a boat like this
New to Market! "Lady Grace" is a US built fiberglass Westship (Westport Molds).
She is an Excellent Candidate for someone looking for a Live Aboard, Cruising or Charter Yacht.
With her being a US built Hull she can Legally Charter in the US.
New AC Chillers 3/22
2006 Natuica Tender - Re-tubed (2022)
Speed & Distance
From the large aft deck containing ample seating, you can go aft down either the port or starboard staircases to the swim platform. Off the swim platform, you enter through a custom watertight door into a work/storage area containing a full-size Sub-Zero freezer and a stack-able commercial Speed Queen washer/dryer. Forward you enter the engine room containing the yacht's main engines, generators and ship's systems.
Forward from the aft deck is a sliding door into the salon and forward port is a spiral staircase leading to three of the yacht's staterooms. At the bottom of the staircase is an entry foyer with doors to the master and two guest staterooms, each with their own ensuite heads.
Going forward in the salon to starboard is the day head and country kitchen. The galley contains every imaginable appliance. Forward on the port side is an oval built-in table giving you the best in informal dining. Through the galley is the stairs to the fourth guest stateroom and its private head. Further forward are the twin bunks and head for crew. Aft of the crew head on the starboard side is the second stacking washer/dryer. Depending on the number of crew, this fourth stateroom/head can be utilized for a captain's cabin instead of a guest stateroom.
The main salon is accessed from the vast aft deck and you immediately feel the large expanse of the room which is affected by the 22' 8" beam and light, pickled ash wood. The main salon has a table and a custom inner-spring Chenille sofa. The custom step down bar with U-line ice maker and large bar refrigerator is the nicest of any West-ship on the water. The entertainment center has a large Samsung TV, hinged to access large liquor cabinet, a complete sound system is located at Starboard side of TV. All salon counter-tops are custom Corian. To the starboard side of the salon you will find a unique, custom table that doubles for cards or elegant dining for up to six people.
The country kitchen galley is forward with a raised dinette for panoramic visibility. Galley is U-shaped with Corian countertops. Located over the countertops adjacent to the eating area is an elevated television.
- Jenn-air Microwave
- KitchenAid refrigerator/freezer
- KitchenAid Oven
- Bosch dishwasher
- Jenn-air trash compactor
- Miele glass cook-top
- Corian counter-tops and back-splash
- Lazy Susan with lock latches
- Over-sized double sink
- Single lever faucet
- Ample storage
- Large peninsula with two chairs
- Large windows
- Under counter wine fridge
- Country kitchen dining table ample built-in seating
- Corian counter-tops
- Garbage disposal
- Large Samsung TV
Master Stateroom and Head
A foyer at the bottom of the stairs leads to two guest staterooms and master stateroom. Double doors lead to the beautifully appointed, full-beam, master stateroom. An elegant silk bedspread covers the oversized king berth with pillars on each side in front of the mirrored bulkhead behind the bed. Along with a built in love seat and vanity there is a full, walk-in closet, custom wall coverings and a full beam, and His & Hers head with over-sized Jacuzzi tub separating them. Being forward isolates the engine noise and makes the stateroom incredibly quiet.
- Recessed around king berth
- Samsung TV
- Handcrafted wallpaper in heads
- go-video VHS
- Silk Roman window treatments
- 13" safe
- His & Her head
- Hand-painted silk fabric, spread & pillow
- Lead foam padding under stateroom carpets
- Sony stereo system
- Corian counters in head/custom hamper
- Double entry doors
- Majilite headliner
Guest and Crew Quarters
Guest Stateroom, Below Deck, Aft Port:
- Queen berth with custom bedspread.
- Custom window treatments.
- Ensuite head with large stall shower.
- Samsung TV
- AM/FM tuner, CD player, receiver
Guest Stateroom, Below Deck, Aft Starboard:
- Twin berths with custom bedspreads
- Custom window treatments
- Ensuite head and large shower stall 20"
- Samsung TV
- CD player Stereo system AM/FM tuner
Guest Stateroom, Below Deck Forward Port:
- Double berth with custom bedspread
- Ensuite head with stall shower
- Samsung TV
- Desk area
- Twin berths
- Stack washer/dryer,
- Ensuite head and shower stall
- Stereo system AM/FM tuner & CD player
- Samsung TV
The engine room has induced air from the flybridge inside for the cleanest possible air and is painted in all white with chrome valve covers. A world class yacht engine room! MTU 1150hp 12V83TE93's provide a comfortable 12 knot cruise.
- 1600 GPD Sea Recovery water maker
- 500 GPD Sea Recovery water maker
- Bird Johnson high skew main propellers
- 180,000 BTU Marine Air A/C (3 chillers) new 3/18/22
- A/C dual sea water pumps and strainer
- Triple Racor fuel filters with gauges
- ZF transmissions
- PTO off port gen. for bow thruster and windlass
- Tides Marine dripless shaft logs with crossover
- Oil Storage (clean and dirty oil storage tanks)
- Oil Transfer system w/quick connect
- 40 HP bow thruster
- Fuel Transfer pump
- Naiad stabilizers w/controls
- Newer exhaust blankets installed on MTU's
- (2) Mach-5 Head Hunter FWS pumps
- (2) Northern Lights 55kW gens
- Spare parts for generators
- Gel type batteries
- (2) 100 amp isolation transformers
- Sound shields for generators w/mounts
- Battery chargers
- (2) Glendenning dockside cables
- (2) 100-amp voltage regulators
- Electrical distribution panel
Deck and Hull
- Givens 12-man deluxe life raft w/cradle
- Maxwell VWC 3500 hydraulic windlass
- Kahlenburg model T-3 air horns
- (3) Stern mounted Bulley underwater lights 120V
- Nautical Structures tender lift 2500 hydraulic davit w/lift & rotation
- 2006 Nautica 17' catamaran with landing craft door and 115hp Yamaha (New Tubes 2022)
- Marquipt 7-step/24" boarding ladder
- Marquipt 24" swim ladder
- 100-gallon gasoline tank and hose
- Swim platform
- Fender tracks port/stbd.
- Custom made Freeman watertight door from swim platform to utility room
- Aft deck port storage lockers
- Kenmore Elite clear cube icemaker
- Aft deck stainless steel spiral stairs leading to fly-bridge
- Bar and hi-lo table w/Corian tops (4) bar stools, curved seating
- Sun lounge
- Stainless steel sliding door
- (3) helm chairs
- Covers for all seating
- Name board lights
- Freshwater wash-down
- Cockpit stair lights
- Rope lights to fly-bridge bar and table
- Elliptical port lights
- Stainless steel hawse eyes
The large fly-bridge is accessed via a sliding door from the pilothouse or up the spiral staircase on the aft deck. The forward half of the fly-bridge is covered with a custom fiberglass hardtop with full Isinglass enclosure. Their is a L-shaped seating to Starboard, a walk behind bar with refrigeration and four bar-stools to port. Outside the enclosure you will find a stainless steel BBQ, The Nautica Catamaran tender, and additional space for a Waverunner if so desired
- Com Nav Marine 2001 Autopilot
- Com Nav LTD rudder angle indicator (center helm and wing stations)
- Garmin GPS maps 7610
- Fleur night-vision controls
- Furuno FR-8100D Radar 72 mile
- Standard Horizon VHF radio
- Fusion MS-RA70NSX
- Brooks & Gatehouse HS2 speed/ depth/ wind indicator
- Carlisle & Finch searchlight remote
- Naiad stabilizer remote control
- Ritchie DH-200 compass
- VDO engine gauges
- Paddle board racks on top of hardtop (two)
- Standard Horizon GX2150- Matrix AS+
- Standard Horizon GX2000- Matrix
- Garmin GPS map 7215 with radar
The raised pilothouse offers excellent visibility and placement for the navigational electronics. Up two steps and aft you will find the built in comfortable bench seating with a small table mounted forward.
- Furuno FR-1505 Radar
- Brooks & Gatehouse H3-2
- Northstar 952X GPS
- SEA 156 SSB
- Furuno Navtex NX-500 receiver
- SEA 156 VHS
- Furuno FCV-1000 color video sounder Kenwood CD player
- NEC LCD 1525M computer monitor
- Standard Horizon LH-10 loudhailer
- Maritron MXL-2 ship's alarm system
- ComNav 2001 autopilot with remote
- Flo Scan diesel fuel flow meters
- ComNav Marine LTD rudder angle indicator
- Carlisle & Finch zenon searchlight with jog control
- Naiad stabilizer controls and alarm
- Extron electronics distribution amp
- SeaTel satellite TV antenna/receiver
- (7) Direct TV satellite receivers
- WiFi hot spot
- Vicon CCTV (engine room & aft deck)
- Niles SI-275 systems integration amp
- Nera Mini-M world phone (inoperable)
"Lady Grace" is the smaller sister to the standard 106' Westship cockpit motor yacht. Without the cockpit the 106' is a 100' motor yacht. She is built on the same west port hull and house molds as the aforementioned, having taken 1-2 foot long increments from different areas in the yacht. She has served the present owners very nicely for the last 12 years, they have kept "lady grace" in very good condition she is ready for the next owner to start enjoying. Being experienced yachts-persons, spared no expense in the interior furnishings and decor. The new owners can benefit in the savings of several million dollars by buying a yacht 8' shorter with the same electronics, tenders, wave runners, davit, aft deck, country kitchen and full-beam master head. All maintenance records and a list of spare parts are available for inspection.
- 2002 Carver 466 Motor Yacht$275,000$275,000Key West, FL 33040Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.
- 2003 Viking Convertible$919,000$919,000Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.
- 1964 Rybovich Sportfish$320,000$320,000Fort Lauderdale, FLAtlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.
- 1986 Chris-Craft Commander Sport Fish$45,000$45,000Lauderhill, FL 33311Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.