Cocoa Beach, FLSell a boat like this
(LOCATION: Cocoa Beach FL) This Sea Ray 500 Sundancer is designed to be the ultimate day cruiser with lots of room and power while providing luxurious accommodations for overnight and weekend getaways. A 2007 renovation brought this Sundancer into the 21st century with mechanical, electronic, and interior upgrades.
On deck we have a carpeted cockpit with radar arch and Sunbrella bimini top with full enclosure. The helm features an adjustable helm seat with extra-wide companion seating. The spacious cockpit features a huge wraparound lounge with removable table and a filler cushion that converts sun lounge. An L-shaped transom lounges is included for those seeking a wind-in-their-face cruise. There’s a port side wet bar with ice maker. A transom door gives access to the integrated swim platform, transom locker, and freshwater shower. The foredeck features stainless steel bow rail, searchlight, bow pulpit with roller, anchor with chain, and windlass.
The spacious salon has a starboard galley with upper and lower cherry cabinets, molded fiberglass countertop with integrated sink, a electric cook top, built-in microwave oven, Nutone food center, a stand-up refrigerator/freezer, and a breakfast bar with two stool. Aft of the galley is a large curved curved settee and adjustable cherry table. Port side is an entertainment with TV, DVD, Kardon sound system, and ice maker. Upgraded bamboo flooring accentuates the upscale interior. Three zone reverse cycle HVAC with digital controls maintains cabin comfort, a Westerbeke genset provides offshore electrical power, and a central vacuum system makes housekeeping easy.
There are two private staterooms. The forward master stateroom has queen berth, under-berth storage, dressing table with ottoman, and cedar-lined hanging lockers. The en suite head mirrored vanity, Vacuflush head, and shower stall. The guest stateroom has upper and lower full sized berths, under-berth storage, hanging locker, and private head access. The guest/day head compartment has mirrored vanity, Vacuflush head, and shower stall.
This big Sundancer is powered by twin 480-hp Detroit Diesel engines. She is well equipped, carefully maintained, and ready to cruise. Complete survey available for the potential buyer. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this very desirable 50' Sea Ray.
The distinctive Sea Ray 500 Sundancer mid-cabin combines impeccable lines, luxurious comfort, and unconditional seaworthiness. The 500 Sundancer is designed for serious cruising in uncompromised comfort. At the helm station, an adjustable captain's chair faces a wrap-around instrument console. Adjacent to the swivel helm seat is a large padded bench. The large, open cockpit provides a wet bar for refreshments, comfortable wraparound seating for eight, and a custom-engineered digital cassette stereo system with four speakers and cockpit remote control.
Down four steps, the salon features a plush circular sofa with a convertible cocktail table - ottoman which can be raised to form a convenient dining table. An advanced stereo system, featuring cassette and compact disc, is acoustically matched to the interior to provide custom-equalized sound. A custom-built breakfast counter with padded bar stools separates the salon from a fully appointed walk-in galley with refrigerator - freezer, three-burner cooktop, and microwave.
Portside, across from the galley, the guest stateroom includes a double bed with upper berth, cedar hanging locker, and full head with vanity and shower. Forward, a comfortable settee and a queen-size bed with custom designed sheets and bedspread grace the master stateroom. Cedar-lined hanging lockers with mirrored doors and a large mirrored dresser are included. The en-suite master head has a ceramic tile floor, VacuFlush head, vanity, and shower with a built-in seat.
Completely renovated May 2007
Including all new Raymarine electronics: radar, autopilot, navigation system, depth sounder, transducer. New navigation panel, New interior, new bamboo floor, new appliances, new electrics, new cockpit Sunbrella canvas, all new marine equipment. Complete engines, generator, mechanical and machinery service. New Pumps. All New deck equipment. Complete Hull treatment and renovation.
Complete list and survey available.
- Bamboo floors
- Wraparound Lounge with High-Low Cherry Table
- Breakfast Bar with Two Stools
- Full Galley
- Entertainment Center with Kardon Sound System, Flat Screen TV, and Ice Maker
- Guest Stateroom with full Upper & Lower Berths, Under-Berth Storage, Mirrored Hanging Locker, and Private Access to Guest/Day Head
- Guest/Day Head with Dual Access, VacuFlush Head, Mirrored Vanity, and Shower Stall
- Master Stateroom with King Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Mirrored Dresser with Ottoman, Cedar-Lined Hanging Locker, and En Suite Head with VacuFlush Head, Mirrored Vanity, and Shower Stall with Seat
- Cherry Cabinets
- Upper & Lower Storage
- Molded Fiberglass Counters with Corian Cutting Board
- Integrated Sink
- Kenyon Electric Cooktop
- Built-in Microwave Oven
- Stand-up Refrigerator Freezer
- Trash Compactor
- Washer / Dryer combo
- Open Cockpit with Radar Arch
- Sunbrella Bimini with Full Canvas Enclosure
- Starboard Helm with Adjustable Captain's Chair
- Triple-Wide Companion Seating
- Port Side Wet Bar
- Large Wraparound Cockpit Lounge with Remove Table
Converts to Sun Pad with Filler Cushion
- L-Shaped Transom Lounge
- Freshwater Shower
Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail
- Remote Controlled Searchlight
- Bow Pulpit with Roller
- 60# CQR Anchor with Chain and Rode
- Lofrans Windlass
- Transom Door
- Integrated Swim Platform with Concealed Boarding Ladder
Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine C120 chartplotter
- 2-kW dome radar
- Raymarine GPS
- Raymarine ST6003 autopilot
- Icom 502 VHF radio
- Kardon sound system - cabin and cockpit
Mechanical & Electrical
- Three reverse cycle HVAC units - 20000 BTU
- Westerbeke 11-kW generator
- Hydraulic steering and throttles
- Seafire automatic fire suppression system
- Glendinning cable master
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 1999 Sea Ray 400 Sundancer$120,000$120,000Beach Haven, NJ 08008World Class Yacht Sales
- 2018 Custom Yacht Fisherman$4,800,000$4,800,000Puerto Penasco, MXWorld Class Yacht Sales
- 1995 Cougar Offshore Racing Hull$34,000$34,000Clearwater, FLWorld Class Yacht Sales
- 1965 Palmer Johnson 44 Pearson Countess$150,000$150,000Green Cove Springs, FL 32043World Class Yacht Sales