Coral Gables, FL
ESTATE SALE - OFFERS ARE ENCOURAGED!
This lightly fished and mostly cruised Post 46 MK II has been impeccably maintained in/out/mechanically and features the very desirable Plan B two stateroom/two head floorplan featuring a large midship master stateroom and generous cross berth guest cabin forward.
She will please the most discerning buyers in all aspects. Fresh, clean, and standing oh so tall.
Freshly waxed, detailed, and engine room cleaned and painted. Looking GREAT!
If you're a savvy buyer in the market for a proud-to-own classic sport fishing yacht with a pedigree lasting through decades, you will make this one yours!
Classic Northeast built Sportfishing yachts have always been ahead of their competition in style and function. From the huge uncluttered cockpit, to the smooth flowing profile, to the lavish interior decor and accommodations, don't let the beauty and luxury fool you, this is not only one great family cruising yacht, but it is also one hardcore fishing battlewagon!
- Glendenning Cable Master Auto Shorecord Deployment system
- Fresh and saltwater washdowns
- Dockside water hookup
- (2) In floor fish boxes
- Flush mounted gunwale rod holders
- Double spreader outriggers
- Transom door with gate
- Custom built cockpit rocket launcher/prep station
- Cockpit freezer
- Cockpit bait prep center with sink and built-in tackle center with drawers
- Custom built rod holders and bars on each side of cockpit makes boarding and disembarking comfortable
- 1/2 Tower with molded fiberglass hardtop
- Molded-in overhead electronics boxes
- Rocket launcher
- Six rod holders aft side of bridge
- Dual helm chairs
- Port and forward settees
- All brand new cushions
- Sunbrella sun protection panels front and rear as well as over speakers to prevent deterioration
- Abundant storage EVERYWHERE
- Sunbrella bridge console cover
- Hydraulic helm
- Hynautic hydraulic controls
- DDEC Control Displays (both updated)
- Manual backup shift controls (Needs service. Cables?)
- Dual overhead opening electronics boxes
- Ritchie Compass
- Furuno Radar
- Furuno GP-1650D color DGPS plotter tied to radar for displaying waypoint and waypoint range and bearing
- Furuno FCV-585 color recording fish finder
- Boat Leveler trim tab controls
- Simrad autopilot
- Standard Horizon GX3000S VHF radio
- Garmin GPS Map 740 with software up-datable, with Blue Charts chip. This GPS tied to Auto Pilot for hands free “Nav” feature
- All welded aluminum bow rails with dolphin nose
- Bow pulpit
- Anchor and rode
- Anchor locker
- Capstan windlass for rope or chain
- Opening deck hatches (3)
Overall condition of everything on the bridge, in the cockpit, and up forward on the foredeck is well above average and kept that way always. Will not disappoint even the most discriminating buyer.
Just say this yacht is in gorgeous condition on the interior would be doing it and Injustice. Beautifully kept from bow to stern and from headliner to carpet, basically in every aspect. From the gorgeous hand finished gloss teak work, to the custom added built-in bar and storage cabinets in the salon this interior is elegant and highly functional. The air conditioning systems keep everything cool and also offer reverse heat for chillier days.
Highly sought-after Plan B layout. With the master stateroom midship it gives the feeling of being on even larger yacht than you are. Generous storage compartments and hanging lockers abound and there is generous space for two on the island queen bed. Flush mounted TV. Complete with direct access to the head with shower and electric flush heads with vanity and hot and cold sink with vanity mirror.
Opposite the master cabin entry door is the convenient built-in full-size Kenmore washer/dryer combo. Forward leads you to the guest stateroom with generous cross births, direct head access to a fully complemented head with shower, electric flush head, sink and vanity. Excellent storage space and hanging lockers for an added convenience.
The galley is located mid-ship support forward of the salon at a convenient mid level for separation while still in view of your guests in the salon. The Galley features a refrigerator with freezer, 2-Burner electric stove top, sharp carousel microwave convection oven, deep sink with hot and cold water, generous countertops and excellent storage space throughout.
The salon features a large L-Shaped settee with sleeper aft to port, with a large L-Shaped dinette forward to starboard with high gloss teak table. Starboard aft in the salon as a 20 lb. per day automatic ice maker. Starboard Salon is a custom hand built mini bar and to Port at the front of the settee is another custom Cabinet built in for added storage. The carpeting is in beautiful condition throughout as are all window treatments. Clear plastic snap down carpet runners throughout protect all carpeted surfaces.
If you want to walk into a boat and fall in love then come see this one.
Engine Room, Mechanical, and Electrical
- Her original low hour 6V92 DDECs purr like a kitten and perform perfectly
- 8KW Onan generator with only 2,792 original hours
- 220/110 shore power system with Glendenning and extra 50A cords
- 12/24V electrical systems
- Cruiseair air conditioning systems with reverse heat
- New batteries
- Engine room freshly detailed and Awlgripped
- Bronze sea strainers
- Fuel transfer pump
- Fuel shutoff valves
- 12 gallon hot water heater
- Bilge pumps
- Engine room blowers
- Seacocks serviced and all with new handles
- Reverso oil changing system
- Mechanic's tool boxed, secured
- ProMariner ProNautic 12.50P charger/converter
- Racor fuel/water separator filters
- Fireboy USCG Halon system
- Dripless shaft logs
- Bennett trim tabs
- Brand new Fireboy CG2 Automatic Discharge Fire Extinguisher 700 CU FT 30.lb
Spotlessly kept...you can work in the engine room wearing white and come out clean!
- Owner's Personal Items
*Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2015 Back Cove 37 Downeast$439,000Stuart, FLUnited Yacht Sales - Florida SE Coast
- 2007 Sabre Express$299,000Delray Beach, FLUnited Yacht Sales - Florida SE Coast
- 2004 Tiara 2900 Coronet$55,000Jupiter, FLUnited Yacht Sales - Florida SE Coast
- 2000 Intrepid 356 Cuddy$85,000St. Thomas, VIUnited Yacht Sales - Florida SE Coast