East Greenwich, RI
The Phoenix 29SFX packs big boat features into a very manageable and economical vessel. Outfitted to fish, the 29SFX is also an ideal cruising platform for a couple or a family. From her large cockpit to the open concept interior, to the oversized flybridge, this 29SFX really has to be seen to fully appreciate the layout and features.
She was re-powered in 2005/06 with twin Yanmar 260hp 6LP-DTP diesels for reliable performance.
Come take a look!
Manufacturer Provided Description
Phoenix boats are noted for being solid/well-built vessels that are comfortable in a seaway. The 29SFX has big boat features in an easily managed and economical package. She's rigged for fishing but makes an excellent cruising boat as well. A large, open cockpit is perfect for fighting fish or a sunset cocktail cruise. The open interior features a convertible dinette and a forward V-berth. The enclosed head is to port and the fully equipped galley to starboard with a comfortable settee just forward of the galley. Many feel that the large flybridge is the 29’s best attribute. There’s an unmatched amount of space for a 29 foot boat and of course visibility is excellent.
- Well maintained/smooth running Yanmar 260 HP diesel engines with only 450 hours. 27 MPH cruise at 3200 RPM and 34 MPH max at 3600 RPM
- 180-gals diesel fuel with over 225-mile range, about 1.6 MPG.
- 50-gals fresh water with 6-gal hot water heater w/heat exchanger, new fresh water pump 2018
- 9,000 BTU Reverse heat/AC, new sea water pump 2017
- VacuFlush toilet with 18 gal holding tank and tank level monitor
- Atlantic Towers radar arch with custom Hardtop and side canvas
- Electronics: Raymarine color 10" chart plotter with radar , GPS and integrated Autopilot, two VHF radios, hailer, Glomex TV antenna, AM/FM Stereo W/CD, and Bluesea Battery/water tank monitor
- Microwave oven, coffee maker, 12 VDC/120 VAC Fridge/Freezer
- Simpson windlass W/Delta Fast Set Anchor
- Two SS Twin fender holders on bow
- Three recent batteries
- New battery charger in 2018
- Fishing - Large fish box, floodlights, Lee rod holders (9), Lockable side rod storage
- Fiberglass Swim platform, tuna door, boarding ladder
- Filet table and gas grill, Outside shower, raw and fresh water faucets in cockpit
This is a new listing - call for more details!
The Phoenix 29SFX is a unique boat - a 29 footer that is easily managed, economical to run and care for (docking, insurance), runs terrifically with the twin low hour Yanmar diesels, and yet has a big boat feel that belies her size.
- 2004 Sea Ray 280 Sundancer$39,500Wakefield, RIPETZOLD'S MARINE CENTER - Rhode Island
- 2017 Yamaha Boats 190 FSH Sport$28,900Wakefield, RIPETZOLD'S MARINE CENTER - Rhode Island
- 2017 Formula 45 Yacht$649,000Norwalk, CTPETZOLD'S MARINE CENTER - Rhode Island
- 2005 C&C 121$184,900Jamestown, RIPETZOLD'S MARINE CENTER - Rhode Island