Washington, DCSell a boat like this
1996 Hatteras 52 Motor Yacht
Beautiful and well-maintained STABILIZED, three stateroom Hatteras 52 Motor Yacht located in Washington, DC. The flybridge offers a hard top with full Stamoid white side curtains while the aft deck is fully enclosed with a hard top and sides with opening windows. This arrangement allows for a huge living area with an amazing outside view. A sliding glass door leads to the aft deck for easy line handling and the port and starboard glass doors lead to wide side decks making maneuverability easy and safe. If you are searching for a beautiful live aboard or comfortable cruising yacht do not miss this opportunity carrying the pedigree of a Hatteras!
You enter the Hatteras by steps attached to the starboard side. The side decks are wide and offer a complete walk around from starboard to the port side wing door to the aft cabin. Through the starboard wing door, you enter the massive aft deck which is fully enclosed with hard top and side/aft windows. A custom sliding door aft takes you to the small aft deck which is perfect for line handling and a couple of chairs. The aft deck is air conditioned with a wet bar cabinet and television to port and a cabinet for storage to starboard. The aft deck has beautiful Amtico flooring and a large L-Shaped settee, two-barrel chairs and a high/low table with folding leaves. An excellent space to gather and entertain.
Up a few steps is the flybridge with a hard top and full Stamoid white enclosure. Aft is access to the top of the aft deck where the dingy chocks and davit are located. Along the flybridge port side is a L-Shaped settee and to starboard is a twin settee. The helm feature two Murray adjustable helm chairs with footrests. The helm is elevated and offers excellent visibility, and all gauges and instrumentation are visible and within easy reach.
Down a few steps you enter the main cabin. Expansive with lots of natural light the salon is an area you will enjoy entertaining or relaxing. To port is a large U-Shaped settee with a coffee table. Starboard are barrel chairs and the forward entertainment center. All electrical panels are in starboard side cabinets. The flooring of the interior is Amtico teak and holly appearing flooring. Further forward are a few steps down to the galley. Lift the steps to enter the engine room. To port is the U-Shaped galley with features to rival an apartment kitchen with granite counters and beautiful glass tile back splash. Across from the galley is the dinette with fore and aft seating for four. The dinette does convert for sleeping for two. All the way forward is the VIP stateroom with a queen walk around berth and plenty of storage and an overhead hatch. There is private head access with a separate shower stall, Vacu-Flush head and vanity.
Aft in the salon is access down a few steps to the aft cabins. The guest cabin is to starboard and features bunk beds and a hanging locker. Across is the guest head which also can be used as the day head. It features a separate shower stall, Vacu-Flush toilet and vanity. All the way down the companionway is the master cabin with a walk around centerline queen berth with port and starboard built in nightstands. Along both sides are large cabinets with drawers with a shelf area on top. There is a large walk-in closet. The master head is large with a shower and fullsize tub, Vacu-Flush head and vanity.
The interior has both Amtico flooring and carpet with all fabrics and curtains matching well. Large volume interior with side windows which open for added ventilation offers natural light to.
U-shaped open galley is opposite the dinette and offers excellent food preparation and storage space to please even the most discriminating chef.
- Granite countertops
- Beautiful glass tile surround of counters and sink
- Large stainless steel sink with faucet and water filtration
- Soap dispenser
- Garbage disposal
- Frigidaire full-size stainless steel refrigerator with freezer
- Princess Euro-Kera ceramic stove top with two burners
- GE Advantum 120 convection and microwave oven
- Ample storage cabinets and drawers
- Storage areas outboard of the galley
- Under cabinet lighting
- Amtico teak and holly flooring
- Wet bar in aft deck with stainless steel sink and Formica counter
- U-Line refrigerator with ice maker in aft deck wet bar
Deck and Hardware:
- Line handling deck on stern with boarding gate and stainless steel and teak ladder
- Fiberglass bow pulpit with single stainless steel bow roller
- Primary Suncor 60 kg stainless steel plow anchor with chain rode
- Secondary Danforth anchor with all line rode
- Deck hawse pipes for both anchor
- Bow raw water wash down faucet
- Galley Maid electric windlass with foot and helm controls
- Port and starboard stainless steel fender racks for (4) fenders
- Stainless steel stanchions and rails with coated single lifeline
- Stainless steel overhead handrails on aft deck
- All hardware is chrome on brass or stainless steel
- Bow and stern have cleats with chafe protection
- (4) spring line cleats with chafe protection
- Port and starboard boarding gates
- Marquip removeable and folding steps
- Marquip removable ladder
- Swim platform with folding stainless steel swim ladder
- Swim platform stainless steel boarding ladder to aft deck with teak treads
- Dockside water connection with pressure regulator
- Aluminum radar arch above flybridge hard top
- Marquip 1000-pound capacity dingy davit on hard top to aft deck
- Dingy chocks mounted on the top of aft deck
- Stamoid white helm cover
- Covers for exterior hatch
- Textalene cover for salon windows and side window screens
- (2) Murray adjustable helm chairs with footrest
- LonSeal marine grade vinyl teak and holly look flooring on flybridge and aft deck
- Amtico marine teak and holly flooring interior cabins-Hatteras specialty!
All helm electronics are easily reached from the helm seat. The helm deck is fully heated and air conditioned!
- Ritchie Powerdamp Plus compass
- Garmin GPS Map 7212 color chart plotter and radar display
- Garmin High Definition 72-mile open array radar mounted on radar arch
- Garmin GHC 10 autopilot control
- Garmin GMI 20 display for depth, speed and water temperature
- ICOM IC-M412 VHF radio with DCS and AIS
- Closed circuit Sony TV for engine room and stern cameras
- Bennett trim tabs
- ACR remote controlled spotlight
- ACR EPIRB mounted in flybridge
Main electrical panels located in main cabin cabinets. Secondary 12-volt panel is in the engine room.
- 12-volt and 24-volt DC power
- 120-volt and 240-volt AC power
- Power distribution panels with circuit breakers
- Glendinning Cable Master 50-amp shore power cord with extra cords
- Onan 20-kW generator in sound shield with 1700 hours
- Reverse cycle marine air conditioning and heat with electronic controls
- Newer batteries located in battery boxes in engine room
- Battery emergency parallel system
- Dytek Marine Automatic Battey Charger 50-60 amps
- Sony television on flybridge with camaras to engine room and aft view
- Sony AM/FM/CD/MP3 player on flybridge with remote speakers
- Whirlpool Thin-Twin separate washer and dryer in companionway forward
- Trav-Vision satellite television antenna mounted on radar arch
- Vizio flat screen TV in main salon
- Denon AV SS Receiver with remote speakers (cabins have speakers and a volume control)
- Denon HD 5-disc CD player
- Samsung HD Blue Ray disc player
- Insignia flat screen TV in master cabin
- LG 32” flat screen TV in aft deck
- Dual stainless steel electric horns
- 20-gallon hot water heaters with heat exchanger for engine heating
- GFI protected electrical receptacles
- CO2 and smoke detectors in all cabins
- Custom LED lighting on flybridge with dimmer
- Recessed aft deck LED lighting with dimmer
- Rope lighting in main salon
- Salon Electronic weather station with color display
- Chelsea brass clock and barometer in main salon
Engine compartment easily accessed by lifting the steps from salon to galley area. There is also a hatch in the galley sole.
- NIAID hydraulic stabilizers with flybridge control
- Side Power bow thruster with joy stick and remote control (new batteries)
- Detroit Diesel Model 8V92-TA-C, 720 hp each, marine engines. SMOH port has 200 hours (2015), and starboard has 40 hours (2017) with available invoices and receipts.
- Twin Disc Marine transmissions
- Micro Commander electronic engine controls
- Stainless steel shafts with dripless shaft glands
- Full engine instrumentation with RPM, engine temp, drive temp, oil pressure and volts
- Fuel level gauges
- Glendinning engine synchronizer
- Engine alarm system unique to Hatteras yachts
- Dual primary fuel filters with vacuum gauge
- Fuel priming pump
- Fuel manifold and management system
- Hynautic hydraulic steering with stainless steel destroyer steering wheel
- Bronze rudders and struts
- Nibral high performance propellers
- Hatteras engine alarm system with lights and audible alarms
- Oil exchanging system for engines and generator
- Engine room freshwater faucet
- Halon for suppression system for engine compartment
Easy to see at Capital Yacht Club in Washington, DC. Sellers are part time live aboards and showings require 24 hours’ notice. No disappointments. With upgrades and recently overhauled engines do not miss this opportunity.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 1985 Monk 36 Sea Horse$65,000Port Richey, FLUnited Yacht Sales - South Carolina / North Carolina Area
- 1977 Hatteras Double Cabin$109,000Pawleys Island, SCUnited Yacht Sales - South Carolina / North Carolina Area
- 1987 Custom East Bay Boat Works Paddle Wheeler$475,000Oakdale, NYUnited Yacht Sales - South Carolina / North Carolina Area
- 2014 Custom B&B Yacht Designs Catamaran$499,900New Bern, NCUnited Yacht Sales - South Carolina / North Carolina Area