Gig Harbor, WA 98335Sell a boat like this
Beautiful well maintained and well equipped Catalina 380!
Two staterooms, bright salon, head with stall shower!
Webasto diesel furnace!
Westerbeke 42hp engine!
Galley with propane stove and refrigeration!
9' Hard bottom inflatable with newer 9.9 Yamaha!
Walk-Through transom and a fitted swim ladder!
Radar, GPS, plotter, VHF, compass, Tridata, Stereo, TV!
Nice newer dodger, bimini and connector panel!
Don't wait! This beauty will sell fast!
From spacious cockpit with plenty of seating, Edson helm pedestal, walk-through transom and beautiful dodger and bimini enter into bright salon.
Salon offers U-shaped dinette with pedestal table on port and straight settee and navigation station on starboard side. Portholes and overhead hatches provide plenty of natural light.
L-shaped galley is mid-ship port opposite to head with Jabsco, vanity and stall shower. Head is accessible from the salon and master stateroom as well.
Full-with master stateroom is aft. It features centerline queen berth and a seat, hanging locker and storage on each side. You can enter the room from the head or another door by the galley.
Guest stateroom forward has large V-Berth, vanity and hanging locker.
- Princess Three Burner Propane Stove w/ Oven
- Alder Barbour Top and Front loading Refrigeration
- Deep Double SS Sink
- Nice Size Countertop
- Freedom 20 Inverter
- Inverter/ Charger 100amp
- 75 amp engine driven alternator
- Group 27 Start Batery
- Four 6volt house Batteries
- 30 amp Shore Power Cord
- Raymarine RLC70 GPS/ Plotter/ Radar
- Raymarine ST6002 Smart Pilot Autopilot
- TriData Speed/ Depth/ Trip
- Icom VHF
- Ritchie Compass
- TCL TV
- 9' West Marine Hard Bottom Inflatable
- 9.9hp Yamaha (2021)
- Simpson-Lawrence 35lb. Plow Anchor (primary)
- Danforth 35lb. Anchor (secondary)
- 200' 5/16" Galvanized Chain on Primary
- 50' on Secondary
- 250' Nylon Line on primary
- Walk-Through Transom
- Dodger, Bimini and Connector
- Magma BBQ
- Cockpit Seats w/ cushions
- Sliding Lexan Hatch
Sails & Rigging
- Fully Battened Dacron w/ dutchman Flaking System MAIN
- 130% Dacron furling Genoa Spinnaker
- Small Steadying Sail for use on Anchor
- Two Lewmar #58ST Winches
- Two Lewmar#40ST Winches
- Windex at Masthead
- Schaefer System 2100 furling on Headstay
- Bottom Painted 2022
- Webasto rebuilt 2022
- Spare 3 Blade Prop
- Seats on Aft Pushpit rail