Fresh rebuild on the port motor with 3 hours SMOH, Starboard motor and generator just had full service to include cleaning heat exchangers, aftercooler, oil and filters, and new impellers.
Forward air conditioner replaced and the other two were serviced with coils and lines flushed and a new AC pump installed.
Fresh bottom job and zincs replaced 9/19 and entire boat compounded and waxed.
Spotless interior with with new carpet, teak and holly floor in galley, blinds, valences, cushions on the dinette, and new furniture.
Whether you are looking for a weekend getaway or a boat to do the great loop in this boat checks all the boxes and is ready to go.
2 stateroom 2 head layout. Queen forward with hanging lockers and storage followed aft and port with double entry head with separate stall shower, Vacuflush toilet, sink, and vanity.
Galley with new Teak and Holly flooring, sink, and lots of above and below counter storage, Norcold refrigerator and freezer, built in coffee maker, and microwave.
Across to starboard is the dinette with newly upholstered cushions.
Stepping up to the salon you have a new couch on the starboard side, new TV and stereo, and new single chair on port side along with new carpet, blinds, and valences.
At aft of salon you can step up to the mid level cockpit deck or down to the aft stateroom. There is a queen in the aft stateroom with private head and direct access to the cockpit. The head has separate stall shower, Vacuflush toilet, sink, and vanity.
Flybridge with new soft top and new curtain 3 sided enclosure, bench seat in front of console, single captains chair, and bench seat to starboard.
Stepping down to the mid level cockpit there is a wet bar and two lounge chairs along with refrigerator and ice maker.
Spiral staircase to aft cockpit with transom door and swim platform.
Nice side walkways to the bow where there is a sun pad.
- Raymarine Hybrid touch with GPS/Radar/Bottom Machine
- Standard Horizon VHF and Uniden VHF
- Ritchie compass
- Nav lights
- Stainless steel bow rail
- Bow pulpit with windlass
- New soft top on bridge
- New 3 sided curtain enclosure at bridge
- New cockpit coaming pads
Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Cummins 6BTA 315hp engines with 3 hours on the port and 1637 on starboard
- Rebuilt port engine installed 8/19/19
- Starboard engine complete service 9/19
- 8KW Kohler generator with 1341 hours and totally serviced 9/19
- New forward AC
- New AC pump
- New batteries and battery charger
- Current fire system certification
- 1984 Bertram 33 Flybridge Cruiser$45,000Port Aransas, TXFox Yacht Sales-Four Gulf Coast Locations
- 2002 Intrepid 348 WA '10 Motors$129,000Corpus Christi, TXFox Yacht Sales-Four Gulf Coast Locations
- 2004 Cabo Express$130,000Quepos, CRFox Yacht Sales-Four Gulf Coast Locations
- 2006 Cabo Express$309,000Port Aransas, TXFox Yacht Sales-Four Gulf Coast Locations