This boat runs great! I've owned her 4 years and due to medical issues, I'm not able to use her as much as I'd like. She is currently on the trailer (selling for $5500) and we took her out twice in May for great local trips!
You will love the nice and bright cabin with 3 large portholes to bring in sunlight from the bow and portholes on each side of the V-berth, in the galley, and dinette area. There are detailed pics included.
The cabin seats, counters, cabinets, etc. are in great shape and the flooring could use some cosmetic updates. See detailed pics. Currently, the original carpet is covered with matching rugs. There is some staining on one end of the flooring.
There are detailed pics of the deck. The captain's chair, seat next to captain, and removable seat are in great shape. The seat on starboard side has sun damage. I made covers for the removable cushions there. The faucet in the deck sink is missing and the icemaker didn't work when I bought the boat. That area is used for storage of tools, etc. The deck carpet is missing.
- Modified V Hull
- Weight: 10,800 lbs.
- Draft up: 2ft 3 in
- Draft down: 3ft 8in
- Fuel tank (gas) 186 gallons
Recent work: This was done in Dec. 2019 and boat has been used only about 6 hours since. See photos
- Replaced both power trim steel mounts
- Replaced 4 up and down solenoids
- Replaced both raw water pumps
- 9 pulleys cleaned
- Replaced both circulating pumps
- All new fan belts (5)
- Engines painted
- New zincs on outdrives
- 2 new fuel filters
Deck and Hull Equipment
- Navy Sunbrella bimini top and canvas salon enclosure with clear vinyl window curtains (see photo). These were purchased new in 2017. There is some yellowing on some of the clear curtains.
- Older dark green slant top- used when boat is in dry storage.
- Small built in cooler with drain is behind captain's seat.
- One removable seat on deck.
- 4 orange adult life jackets, 2 orange child life jackets
- Fire extinguishers (total of 3 on boat)
- Storage for electrical cord and fenders.
- Hot/cold shower on transom
- V Berth - sleeps 2 on queen size mattress, has privacy curtain and counter with storage area. Large square porthole is over bed and a small porthole is on either side of bed. Stereo speakers are at head of the bed.
- Mid-cabin - dinette seats open out for sleeping
- AFT cabin - has table between 2 cushions that will open out for sleeping, privacy curtain, and storage areas. Currently, 10,000 BTU AC unit (with heat/dehumidifier, new in 2017) is in AFT cabin and cold air reaches the V-berth very well.
- Sunbathing cushion (removable) for bow.
- Seat on deck opens out for reclining.
- Great Storage Areas! All seating has storage area underneath. Queen mattress lifts up-large storage area underneath. Two closets with clothing rack and shelves. Multiple compartments in galley and on deck for storage.
- Garmin GPSmap 741XS with cover and mount at helm
- JVC AM/FM, cassette with 2 speakers in V berth and 2 speakers on deck
- 2 burner alcohol stove
- 2.7 cu foot refrigerator/freezer (this replaced the original). It is in the cabinet with the lock. This door with the lock is easily removable.
- Double sink
- 32 inch flatscreen Roku TV is in dining area and faces the V-berth
- Hot water heater
2018 model Seatech trailer purchased new in 2018 is being sold separately for $5500 after boat sells.
- Triple axle
- Disc Brakes
- Spare tire
- Holds 15,600 lbs.
- Straps included