Saint Augustine, FLLocal Delivery Available
This very capable cruiser has enough room to make this a liveaboard vessel. This model was originally introduced in 1990 and was made all the way through 1999.
She rides on a beamy, modified V-Hull with cored hullsides and a moderate15 degrees of transom deadrise. The galley and dining area are aft in the salon and a small office/communications area forward just to the port of the stairwell that leads to the en-suite VIP stateroom.
Lowest hour engines on the market at just barely over 600 original hours leaves an abundance of life left in the very capable and near bulletproof 71 Series Detroits.
Notable options include:
- NEW Northern Lights Generator with only 11 hours of use.
- New Water Heater - 19.5 Gallons
- New Freshwater pumps - AC a nd DC pumps replaced.
- Oil change system
- Washer/Dryer Combo - Splendide 2000
- New Raymarine Chartplotter/GPS/Fishfinder
- New Foul Weather Enclosure for the bridge. (Stored in the Cabin)
- Cushions are in great shape (Stored in the Cabin)
Manufacturer Provided Description
- 2001 Monterey 262 Cruiser$34,900Saint Augustine, FLAdmiral Yacht Sales
- 2006 Rampage 33 Express$169,000Saint Augustine, FLAdmiral Yacht Sales
- 2000 Tiara Yachts 4100 Open$169,900Saint Augustine, FLAdmiral Yacht Sales
- 2000 Boston Whaler 26 Outrage$87,900Saint Augustine, FLAdmiral Yacht Sales