Stuart, FL 34994Sell a boat like this
1995 Broward 118 Raised Pilothouse Motor Yacht
New photos and updates coming soon!
“SUP” is an example of American yacht building at its finest. Being one of the few full 24 ft beam Yachts built at Broward Shipbuilding in Ft. Lauderdale, this yacht incorporates modern designs and steadfast engineering. The wide beam maximizes the volume of the interior without giving up space for full walk around decks for crew line handling or just a deck stroll.
The main deck/salon feels very spacious and rivals much larger yachts. It is light and has full ocean views that are attributed to the upgraded oversized windows. The interior finish with the combination of the walnut trim and big windows is truly rich and light. She boasts 4 guest staterooms with private heads and crew quarters for 5. With a newly refurbished galley and a “eat in” country kitchen this is always a focal point of activity on the yacht.
The staterooms give this the quality of the suites in the finest hotels with the ability to change your location daily while be treated like royalty with one on one service. This is due to the ability to carry 2 to 1 crew ratio if you desire this level of service.
The aft deck and fly bridge areas allows guests to enjoy the outdoors with so much space that if one wants to have an “alone moment”, between the bow seating, the aft deck or the fly bridge you can be social or have that moments that make a lifetime of memories.
“SUP” is powered by twin DDEC 16V-92 Detroit diesel engines that provide a cruise speed of 16 knots and a top speed of 20 knots. With her large fuel tanks she has the legs to do the long hauls nonstop that is missing from so many yachts of her size built today. Also with her stabilization fins provide a safe stable ride. Her large water tanks and water maker make her have the ability for that extended stay on the anchor or in remote areas without the constant need to go to the dock for fuel or water. Imaging only fueling one time per season! The yacht is powered by 2- 50 KW Northern Lights generators which were completely rebuilt and the back ends redone in 2019 to give dependable support power.
“SUP” has separate 3 cabins for crew quarters forward and 1 engineer quarters aft so the owner and crew have their private space. Also aft is the toy storage space aft of the engine room for scuba tanks, bikes, fishing gear or any other items you wish to carry aboard. The saying “Happy Crew, Happy Owner” is easily achieved on this yacht due to the space and ease of maintenance of this vessel.
In the words of the current owner, this is What’s “SUP”! See for yourself how much value there is in this proven yacht without the $11,000,000 replacement price tag.
When you pull into the anchorage or marina, your yacht is big enough to go the distance but small enough to get into most places.
Support parts are easy to get when needed (as all are US) and access to all equipment is readily available which is not the case in most non-US built yachts. This your Captain will tell you cuts costs of operation. Plus being a US built hull she can be chartered in the US waters without issues.
“SUP” has so many positive attributes that they are too numerous to list this is truly a must see yacht.
Speed & Distance
The yacht has had numerous upgrades throughout her life to include a 3ft swim platform addition; Teak and Holly overhead panels on the aft deck, and all electronics were upgraded in 2009.
In 2010/2011 She had a complete paint job in Matterhorn white Awlgrip. Also the interior was stained walnut joinery, new carpet, new soft goods throughout, new custom furnishings, new flat screen TV’s with surround sound theater quality speakers.
In 2013, August, all of the sea chests were completely rebuilt to new condition as well as the anchor windlass. Also in 2013 there was a new air compressor and two new sets of washer and dryers both in the guest and crew areas. Anyone who has spent time on board a yacht with full guests knows this is truly a necessity.
- 09/2020 NEW Viking 6-burner stove
- 03/2020 Replaced grill flybridge
- 03/2020 Recoated Teak table flybridge and counter top
- 03/2020 Recoated Teak rails
- 03/2020 Replaced raw water pumps mains
- 03/2020 Replaced fresh water pumps mains
- 03/2020 Replaced flooring port starboard queens port single all crew quarters bathrooms
- 03/2020 Replaced faucets in bathrooms
- 03/2020 Rebuilt and serviced toilets
- 03/2020 NEW Teak floors installed in all showers
- 02/2020 Sand blasted bottom inspected, applied 9 barrier coats and 2 bottom coats of Trilux 99
- 02/2020 Prop speed applied on all running gear
- 02/2020 Full service Naiad stabilizers
- 02/2020 Replaced all zincs
- 02/2020 Replaced all zincs mains and generators
- 02/2020 Serviced A-sea inverters
- 02/2020 Replaced all 10 starting and generator batteries
- 02/2020 Serviced and updated water maker
- 01/2020 Cleaned and repainted fresh water tank
- 01/2020 Cleaned and resealed black water tank
- 09/2019 Serviced both mains and both generators
- 08/2019 Replaced 1-100 amp power cord
- 08/2019 Complete buff and wax of entire vessel
- 08/2019 Installed a new TV on the aft deck
- 03/2019 Installed all new Fusion stereo amps and speakers
- 03/2019 Installed a dedicated battery bank and charger for flybridge and aft deck DC electrical
- 03/2019 Installed a new icemaker - flybridge
- 03/2019 Fabricated all new Plexiglas flybridge windshield
- 03/2019 Installed all new underwater lights
- 03/2019 Rebuilt air compressor and serviced
- 03/2019 Sanded Teak decks
- 03/2019 New hydraulic pump bow thruster
- 03/2019 Changed all new LED lights interior and exterior
- 03/2019 Serviced Meritron monitoring system to full functions
- 03/2019 Rebuilt both black water macerator pumps
- 03/2019 Serviced all shower pumps
- 03/2019 Replaced AC raw water pumps and fresh water loop pump.
- 03/2019 Replaced air handlers crew starboard Queen, port Queen, and serviced all air handlers remaining
- 03/2019 Installed all new countertops sink fixtures and table in the galley
When you first enter from the aft via a center-line door or from the aft deck or from either port or starboard side sliding doors you will notice the amount of open space. The windows occupy 2/3 of the wall to give a full ocean view. There are two custom 4 place high gloss dining/card tables both port and starboard all the way aft in the salon. Just forward of this there is a full walk-up bar. Forward of this are sofas both port and starboard and a 60” Sony 3D TV entertainment center. On both sides over above the windows are custom electric wooden blinds. Leaving the salon moving forward to the galley and wheelhouse on the Starboard side is a beautiful custom day head with a sink.
The following is a detail of items in the Salon:
- Stained walnut joinery throughout the salon
- (2) High gloss dining tables with pedestal base, aft port and starboard, with (4) dining chairs (tables can be brought together for larger formal dining for (8)
- (2) Italian L-Shaped sectionals, port and starboard
- (2) Leather ottoman/tables
- (2) Leather swivel club chairs
- (2) Round glass end tables
- (2) Glass table lamps
- Custom window treatments with 2" wooden blinds with electric remote
- Walk-up wet bar with marble top, mirrored panel, lofted glass storage in above cabinets and below
- Custom entertainment center forward with Sony LED 3D 60" TV with surround sound system, Millennia 30 Paradigm speakers, Millennia sub-woofer, Onkyo Integra receiver (new 2013) Sony BlueBay, Apple TV, Direct TV HD HVD receiver and Logitech RF touch screen remote
- U-Line refrigerator in cabinet and custom lofted storage in radius cabinets
- Upgraded radius doors with walnut trim throughout
- Custom upholstered overhead panels
- Plentium A/C hidden in valances
- Marble flooring companionway, port and starboard
- Entry doors to walk-around decks, port and starboard
Day head to starboard with radius walnut vanity, custom glass sink, custom fixtures, mirrored overhead panels.
The galley can be entered either from the port or starboard side from amidships entry foyers. In this custom fully integrated galley you will find items to include stainless steel appliances, a commercial grade refrigerator/freezer and a large custom quartz center island. To the port the newly refurbished quartz matching counter with ample underneath storage and a smaller refrigerator and ice maker. Forward of this offers an area with seating that is a wraparound country kitchen dining table that can also double as the crew eating station/lounge that can accommodate up to 8. This area is complete with a TV as well and more storage in forward wall over the seating.
Here are the items of the galley:
- Commercial grade, full-size stainless-steel refrigerator/freezer (2005)
- (2) Sub-Zero undercounter refrigerators (2004)
- (2) Sub-Zero undercounter freezers (2004)
- Meile dishwasher (2007)
- KitchenAid ice maker (2004)
- NEW Viking 6-burner stove top (2020)
- KitchenAid oven
- GE microwave oven (2005)
- KitchenAid trash compactor (2005)
- KitchenAid garbage disposal (2005)
- Frigidaire wine cooler (2011)
- Stainless steel double sink
- Center island with maple butcher block countertop (2004)
- Oversized built-in settee, Corian table and (3) bamboo chairs
- Slated storage cabinets behind settee
- Sharp flat screen TV ceiling mounted, DVD and surround sound stereo (2011)
- Oak joinery and cabinets throughout with Corian tops
- Amtico flooring
- Pocket doors, port and starboard and full-size door to port, allows galley to be closed off from companionway/salon
Two GE stackable washers and dryers (new 8/2013, lower companionway and crew quarters).
Master Stateroom and Head:
The master stateroom is entered down the stairwell from the starboard side hallway forward of the salon down the staircase then forward through a set of center double doors. This stateroom is the full 24' beam with giving this room a massive feel. On the forward area behind the master bed is a full width his and hers bathrooms/head with a shower in between. Just to the aft is the King-sized bed with custom spreads and concealed lighting. The aft bulkhead features an enormous walk-in cedar closet on the Port side and a large flat screen TV Sony 40” LED TV. The stateroom also features in suite digital climate control.
In the master the following is included:
- King-size bed with custom spread and shams, rope lighting and storage below
- Upholstered headboard and custom grass cloth wall covering
- (2) Nightstands (movable)
- (2) Built-in 9-drawer oak dressers with marble insets, port and starboard
- Built-in Sony LED 40" TV, Sony Blue Ray DVD, Yamaha receiver with surround sound in headliner and Direct TV HD DVR receiver
- U-Line refrigerator in cabinet under TV
- Custom walnut wooden blinds
- Custom suede overhead
- Radius doors finished in walnut stain
- His and Her master bath with granite vanity top, mirrored medicine cabinets, mirrored overhead, custom gold fixtures, make-up mirror, full marble shower with glass doors and marble flooring
Twin Guest Stateroom / Office:
This guest room has both a single bunk to the inboard wall and a Pullman upper bunk that lowers on a hinged swing down with storage below the lower bunk. On the out-board side is a built-in desk with drawers and this room also has a private in suite head and shower complete with a sink and mirrored forward wall with drawers underneath and cabinets. The room also features a full-length cedar hanging locker as well as a color Flat screen TV on the forward wall. The stateroom also features in suite digital climate control.
In the stateroom the following is included:
- Single lower berth and upper hinged pullman berth with spread, shams and drawer storage below
- Built-in desk with drawers
- Reading light
- Samsung TV wall mounted, Blue-Ray and surround sound stereo
- Freeman porthole with draperies
- Custom suede overhead panels
- Cedar-lined hanging locker
- Radius doors with walnut stain trim
- Private bath with Corian vanity top, sink, mirrors, full size shower with glass door, custom gold fixtures and Freeman porthole Lower Companionway
- Stairway from starboard entry foyer down to lower guest companionway with new carpet and walnut handrail
- Laundry center with GE full-size washer and dryer (2013) concealed behind door
- Artwork displayed on long unobstructed companionway wall to port
Port and Starboard Queen Guest Staterooms (2) and Head:
The two queen guest staterooms are entered from the center hallway to each of these staterooms which feature in suite digital climate control. Sony 40” LED TVs with Blue Ray, Apple TV and surround sound. As well as full hanging cedar lockers as well as in suite heads with nice large showers and sink/vanity. Each of these rooms including the bath and vanity areas feature a light and fresh air feel due to the ample port lights.
In the stateroom the following is included:
- Queen-size beds with upholstered headboard, custom spread, shams and drawer storage below
- (2) Built-in dressers with 3 drawers, port and starboard
- Sony LED 40" TV wall mounted, Sony Blue-Ray, Apple TV and surround sound
- Freeman portholes with draperies
- Custom overhead suede panels
- Radius doors finished in walnut stain
- Private bath with Corian vanity top, sink, mirrors, full size shower with glass door, custom gold fixtures and Freeman port-lights
The crew quarters are located separate for the owner and guests both forward and aft in the ship. Forward down a private staircase past the galley are 3 crew staterooms with a private washer and dryer.
The captain quarters are located forward with a queen berth and private head with a TV, DTV receiver, DVD, stereo, hanging locker, sink, vanity and shower. Aft of this is where the two 2 separate crew cabins are, one to port and one to starboard. These cabins have hanging lockers, heads, TV, DTV receiver, DVD and stereo. They share a shower.
In the back of the ship aft of the engine room is Engineers 4th cabin with a single berth, TV, DVD with separate head and shower.
In the stateroom, the following is included:
- Stairway from galley forward to crew quarters below with new carpeting
- Captain’s cabin forward with tapered queen berth, private head with shower, hanging locker, Sony 14" TV, DTV receiver, DVD and stereo
- Crew cabin with double berth, hanging locker, Sony 12" TV, DTV receiver, DVD and stereo
- (2) Crew heads with vanity and shared shower
- Third cabin with upper and lower berths
- Engineers or fourth cabin located in lazarette with single berth, Sony 12" TV, DVD and separate head with shower
Pilothouse Helm and Electronics:
The Pilothouse is accessed from deck level on the starboard side hallway forward of the salon up five steps. The helm area has a fully integrated navigation and communication station. The helm seat is a Stidd helm chair that is adjustable and moveable from side to side on tracks in the teak and holly sole. There is a chart table to the port for charts books or placing radios, laptops or iPads. Aft of the helm seat is built in settee lounge with bench seating for guests to be part of the adventure. The flybridge is accessed here as well upstairs and through a sliding hatch door.
Also included in the Electronics and Nav equipment are the following:
- (3) Furuno GPS
- Furuno FA-150 AIS (2008)
- Furuno 2127 25kW Blackbox radar (2008)
- Furuno 1964BB Navnet Radar System (2008)
- Furuno SC110 GPS Satellite compass (2008)
- Simrad AP50 autopilot (2009)
- Nobletec chart system (2011)
- B&G 20/20 CD MFD’s
- B&G HS2 MFD
- B&G wind speed
- B&G wind direction
- B&G depthsounder
- Danforth Constellation magnetic compass
- Furuno Navtex NX500 receiver
- SEA Model 225 SSB radio
- Standard Horizon VHF radio
- Standard Horizon VHF radio with SOS button
- DDEC II System EDM monitors
- Windshield defoggers
- Panasonic Hybrid phone/intercom with 25 extensions
- Weems and Plath clock and barometer
- Kahlenberg air horns (rebuilt 2011)
- Naiad bow thruster controls
- Naiad digital stabilizer controls
- Burl CCTV monitor for 5 fixed and 1 adjustable surveillance cameras
- Dual AC system with digital controls
- Vandervelden emergency steering system
- DDEC emergency clutch overrides
- DDEC manual clutch controls
- DDEC remote stop switches, port and starboard
- Standard Horizon loud hailer
- Stidd electric helmseat on stainless track (2004)
- Furuno GPS
- Naiad Multi Sea II stabilizer controls
- Naiad 50HP bow thruster control
- Vandervelden job steering system
- Ritchie powerdamp compass
- (2) Standard Horizon VHF radios
- DDEC engine controls
- PTO generator start/stop switch
- Naiad Multi Sea II stabilizer controls
- Naiad 50HP bow thruster control
- Kahlenberg air horn control (rebuilt 2011)
- VDO rudder angle indicator
- Cascade chart plotter repeater
- Nobletec chart system (2011)
- (2) B&G HS2 MFD
Flybridge Electronics, Equipment and Features:
The flybridge on this yacht is truly massive and there is seating for all guests either in the shaded wrap around seating with tables both port and starboard behind the helm seating. (Which can fit 6 at the helm) or the 6 reclining sun lounge seats. All guests can be on the bridge and no one feels crowded.
The following electronics and equipment are included on the upper station:
- Helm station to port with full engine controls and electronics with aluminum roll tops for weather protection
- Secondary wing station to starboard with roll top foldaway panel
- Custom Euro-style windshield
- (2) U-Shaped bench seats with cushions and storage below
- Teak and holly tabletop with removable umbrella shade
- Wet bar with varnished teak top, sink, refrigerator, ice maker and BBQ grill with cover
- Sony flat screen 32" TV, surround sound stereo and (8) outdoor speakers
- (6) Built-in sun lounges with cushions and storage below
- (3) Chaise lounge chairs with adjustable backrests
- Custom full Bimini top (2008)
- 'Nu Deck' sole
- Novurania 16’ tender with Yamaha 4-stroke 90HP O/B (2003)
- Sea Doo Jet Ski (new 2012)
- Marquipt 1500 lb. low profile davit
- Radar arch with mast and (4) quartz lights
- (2) ACR 100 search lights
- EPIRB 406
The aft deck is one of the main spaces for gathering on the yacht as it has a giant Hi/Lo teak table that doubles as an alfresco eating place or a place to just enjoy lounging with friends and family. There are all weather settee sectional cushions with cushions with matching chairs with ottomans. Also in this area is an overhead TV for watching golf, the ball game or just a movie outdoors. This area is also where you can board the vessel from either the port or starboard sides via the gangway. This is also your access on both port and starboard sides down stairwells to the swim platform or Lazarette.
Some of the features additional are the following:
- Boarding gates, port and starboard
- Weather wicker settee sectional with cushions
- (2) Matching club chairs with cushions and ottomans
- Hi/lo teak table with stainless pedestal base
- Samsung TV mounted overhead
- (2) Ideal wrapping capstans
- Varnished teak and holly overhead
- Diagonal teak decks
- Upgraded LED exterior lighting
- Custom oversized teak cap rails and handrails
- Dual stairways down to teak swim platform
- Stainless steel gates and hoop rails
- Pop-up cleats
- Telephone/intercom system outlet
The Lazarette is an area features a watertight bulkhead door. In this area, which is very large, you have your AC power electrical equipment capable of converting 50 hz to 60 hz power either way for cruising the US or Europe. The engineer's stateroom is located to port with a full workshop with tools to starboard and a very large hanging locker for dive/fishing gear.
- Watertight door to lazarette and engine room
- Engineer crew cabin with private head, shower and hanging locker
- Full steering system and rudder access
- Electrical panel with shore power switch
- Master A/C control
- Port -4035 Total Time
- Starboard -4060 Total time
- Mains Rebuild at Port -2995 Hrs - Starboard -2909 Hrs
- Port-1040 since rebuild Starboard-1151
This vessel has been maintained to the highest standards and it shows. The owner looked at many yachts before choosing this one and surveyed it with the maximum oversight. All items that were discovered were addressed. Although the yacht has been in private use, it would be an excellent charter vessel. Why pay $11 million for a new build when this boat is better constructed than most of what is on the market today and is time proven.
Do not miss out on this opportunity.
Contact your broker for a showing.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 1999 Stapleton 54 Convertible$179,000$179,000Key Largo, FL 33037United Yacht Sales - Florida Treasure Coast
- 1982 Hatteras Convertible$149,900$149,900Miami, FLUnited Yacht Sales - Florida Treasure Coast
- 2020 Gulf Crosser Custom Center Console$1,695,000$1,695,000Stuart, FL 34994United Yacht Sales - Florida Treasure Coast
- 1992 Pequod Flybridge Sedan$51,900$51,900Palm City, FL 34994United Yacht Sales - Florida Treasure Coast