Lake Ozark, MO
This boat has such features as:
- 25' racing boat, with sleek white hull and beige deck with open transom,
- Adjustable back and side stays,
- Fractional rig,
- Tiller steering built in Estonia in 1997 PHRF of 145 Comes with a main sail, 150% genoa, 135% jib, symmetrical spinnaker,
- Drafts: 6' Fin Keel,
- LOA is 25', beam 9', 4"
- Displacement: 2300 lbs.
- Instrumentation: depth and wind speed,
- Cabin height approx. 5'6",
- Mast is Deck-stepped, 32' tapered aluminum,
- Three bunks inside cabin,
- 5hp Mercury outboard motor,
- Bow to stern toe rails,
- Includes a cradle,
- Comfortably single handed by experienced sailor.