This Ocean Alexander 486 Classicco Pilothouse is a Ed Monk design with
O/A signature high quality cabinetry and paneling in rich warm teak thru out vessel.
This boat was featured at the Miami Boat Show back in 1994. The 2 master stateroom layout has walk around queen berths, head with separate shower and plenty of storage.
"Dry Martini" has many factory upgrades including economical 3208TA,
375HP Caterpillar engines with a top speed of 20 KTS and a cruise of 15KTS
with 1050 Hours. With its hinged radar arch and long range cruising ability
makes this vessel a natural for the "great circle route". "POWER BOAT GUIDE" "The Ocean Alexander 486....is heavily built on a semi-displacement hull with cored hull sides and a keel deep enough to protect the props...... The side decks are wide and well protected and there's room on the extended flybridge for a dinghy. Additional features include plenty of interior teak woodwork, pilothouse deck access door, and a transom cockpit door."
Speed & Distance
GALLEY & INTERIOR EQUIPMENT
Additional Units Included
- 1995 Boston Whaler 11 Sport
- 2020 Chris-Craft Launch 35 GTRequest a PriceMilwaukee, WICenterPointe Yacht Sales
- 2020 Stingray 191DC WINDSHIELD DECK$38,044Pewaukee, WICenterPointe Yacht Sales
- 2020 Misty Harbor A2085RU Dbl "U"$30,989Pewaukee, WICenterPointe Yacht Sales
- 2020 Beneteau Swift Trawler 47Request a PriceMilwaukee, WICenterPointe Yacht Sales