Marina Del Rey, CASell a boat like this
Price has just been reduced!
Here is your chance to own a Marina Del Rey legend!
Twelve Bar Blues has one of longest track records in the Marina. Many podium finishes over the years in multiple classes: doublehanded, buoy and coastal races.
She can be raced as either One Design or PHRF (genoa tracks and #2 jib) and easily sailed singlehanded!
Twelve Bar Blues has many extra's: Forespar whisker pole, large sail inventory, 6 inflatable pfd's (also type II's), bimini and more!
- 2 Mainsails (1-good condition, 1-fair condition)
- Class Jib (good condition)
- Extra Jib (poor condition)
- #2 Jib, Light (good condition)
- Ulman A2, 2016 (fair condition)
- A2 Spinnaker (fair condition)
- Extra Asymmetric Spinnaker (fair condition)
- Ulman Harbor Blaster, 2019 (very good condition)
- Ulman Code 0, 2017 (good condition)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2021 North American Conversion/CustomRequest a PriceNew Orleans, LASeattle Yachts - Los Angeles
- 1996 Sea Ray 270$29,900Marina Del Rey, CASeattle Yachts - Los Angeles
- 2018 Sea Ray Sundancer 350$289,999Marina Del Rey, CASeattle Yachts - Los Angeles
- 2016 Beneteau Oceanis 35$204,500Marina Del Rey, CASeattle Yachts - Los Angeles