"BEACH MAGIC" is a beautiful, safe, proven, liveaboard catamaran. The interior is well ventilated, bright and comfortable. The cabin headroom is 6' 1" and the hulls are about 6'4". This is a must see boat for anyone looking for an offshore cruising catamaran. "Beach Magic" is in superb condition and has been lovingly cared for by her present owners. She has been optimized for short handed sailing, and completely cruise ready.
"BEACH MAGIC" was completely upgraded in 2017. She can accommodate up to 6 people in 2 x Queen staterooms and a double stateroom. The galley is up. The interior is finished with varnished teak moldings, louvered teak doors, acrylic, high durability synthetic teak and holly cabin soles, white vinyl headliner and wall coverings and Formica counter tops. Berths and seating surfaces have custom upholstered cushions and drapes. Entry from the aft cockpit is through a Plexiglass companionway door into the bridge deck salon. In the salon, the U-shaped galley is in the port corner aft, the navigation station is on the port corner forward and the dinette is in the starboard corner forward. Steps to port and starboard lead down into the hulls.
NOTES FROM THE SELLER:
Beach Magic was our host for the last 15 years. During that time, we sail her from the US East coast down to Grenada in the Caribbean and back to US. We home school our 2 kids for 4 years in a rows while enjoying our time sailing the Caribbean. Beach Magic was a safe and comfortable house for our family. My wife and I have also sail Beach Magic to the Bahamas several winter with and without our kids, who have now left the familial nest.
Beach Magic was a wonderful adventure that everyone will remember for the rest of its life. Our kids are always anxious to come back for a vacation.
Throughout all those years, we meet countless boater friends, had memorable happy hours with them. We discovered several countries with amazing local people and innumerable attractions (volcano, hot water spring, jungle forest, secluded anchorage, and so on).
At the end of the day, Beach Magic was always there to welcome us in her warm and peaceful environment.
We wish her new adventure with her new owner.
LATEST IMPROVEMENT HIGHLIGHT:
- New standing rigging (2019)
- New tri-radial sail (Main and Jib) (2017)
- New tri-data i70 digital display (2017) 3x
- New Raymarine hydraulic auto-pilot (2017)
- New Raymarine E97 chartplotter outside (2015)
- New Raymarine Axiom 7 chartplotter inside the house (2019)
- New Em-trak B100 AIS Receiver – Transmitter (2019)
- New 6 Volt AGM 400 amp-hour house bank (2019)
- Other upgrade mentioned below.
- The interior layout is designed to accommodate up to six people in comfort. There are steps down to both port and starboard staterooms. The owners suite has a queen size bed, dressing area, lots of storage drawers, spacious cedar lined hanging lockers and a wonderful head with full shower and lots of vanity storage. The starboard hull also has a queen berth in the stern section, cedar lined hanging locker and a small double forward cabin with a nice sized separate head and shower in the center. Complete galley including separate refrigeration and separate freezer compartments. All counter surfaces are in excellent condition. Sleeps 6,in 3 staterooms. The master stateroom is aft with head, shower, tub and queen-size bed. There are 2 guest staterooms including 1 guest head and 1 guest shower. Including the following features: New seating cushions; in the dinette, in all berth and in cockpit.
- Port hull: Stateroom aft with queen berth, cedar lined hanging locker, drawer storage, seat, 2 opening hatch, 4 opening ports, 1 fans, 2 reading lights. Storage counter and storage compartment in the walkway. Forward is a head, vanity with lots of storage and separate shower/tub. There is also a large food pantry.
- In the Center you will find: 2 opening hatches, galley to port, 2 burner stove and oven, large dinette to starboard, storage, hanging locker, a 22’’ LED flat screen TV, a DVD player and a Radio.
- Starboard hull: Stateroom aft (same as the port side), head with shower in the center and a stateroom forward with large quarter berth and cedar lined hanging locker. Also, 2 top opening hatches, 4 Bomar aluminum ports.
- You could also find:
- Teak varnished moldings
- Louvered teak door
- Teak and holly cabin soles
- White vinyl headliner and wall covering
NAVIGATIONAL EQUIPMENT (year installed):
- Fully Integrated Raymarine i70 digital display- 3 units with Seatalk-ng network (2017)
- Raymarine hydraulic Auto Pilot with P70 digital display, ACU-400 control and gyro (2017)
- E97 Raymarine chartplotter with charts of US and Bahamas (2015)
- Raymarine Tridata (2017)
- Raymarine Axiom 7 chartplotter at the chart table inside the boat with chart of US and Bahamas (2019)
- Raymarine GPS antenna (2019)
- Em-Trak B100 AIS receiver-Transmitter (2019)
- Fishfinder-Depth sounder on starboard hull (2000)
- Radar 20 mile (2000)
- ICOM M302 Standard Marine VHF Radio (2010)
Engine and Auxiliary Equipment
- Twin Volvo 27 hp diesel engines with saildrives and 3 bladed Vovo folding props (approx.:3000 hours each)
- West Marine –Avon 310 RIB with 15 hp Mercury outboard
- Fresh water cooling system
- 2- Racor Fuel filters
- Engine fuel shut off valves
- PortaWatt 1750 watts inverter
- Statpower 40amp Battery charger
- 2 AGM Dry cell 6v house batteries 400 amp-hour (2019) plus two starting batteries (2017)
- 12V-110V electrical system with breaker panel
- Inline 12 volt "polishing pump" system for cleaning fuel 2 Racor fuel filters
- Tri-Color Masthead DEL light (2017)
- Three fire extinguishers
- Automatic-Manual bilge pumps (2)
- Cold-Air system for refrigeration
- Adler Barber system for freezer
- 6 gal SS hot water heater (2019)
- 12v TV Antenna Amplifier
- Two Land line Telephone outlets
- Four Cable TV outlets
- Dockside fresh water system
- Macerator pump on port side septic system (2017)
- Salt water anchor wash system
Sails & Rigging
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Equipped for long range single-handed cruising
- Aluminum spar stepped on deck
- Stainless wire standing rigging (2019)
- One self-tailing-Two speed electric winch with all sheets lead to the cockpit through stoppers
- Fixed boomvang
- Tri-Radial full batten square top Dacron Main sails (2017)
- Tri-Radial full batten, self tacking jib with a camber spar and lazy jacks (2017).
- Sunbrella sail cover (2017)
- New Trampoline (2019)
- Lazy jacks and a boom basket for main sail
- Boom brake
Additional Additional After Market Items & Spare Parts
Additional After Market Items:
- After market storage: 3 separate dry storage lockers built into Bimini arch.
- 500 Watts Kyocera Solar Panel with Blue Sky MPPT controller and remote display. (2005)
- Katadyn Power Survivor 80 water maker. (2005)
- 400 watts Sky Max Wind Generator with charge controller. (2014)
- Webasto Diesel Cabin Heater installed in port cabin. (2017)
- Interior cushion upholstery replaced in 2017
- All door and wood trim re-varnish in 2015
- Both Jabsco Manual head replaced in 2017
- All sanitation plumbing port and starboard replaced in 2019
- Vetus electrical windlass with remote control
- 55 lbs. Delta Anchor & 130’ chain (2014)
- All electrical wiring and coaxial replaced in the mast in 2019
- Honda 1000W Portable Generator
- 1x Starter: 1800$
- 2x Alternator: 1200$
- 1x tsunami T1200 : 50$
- 1x Tsunami T800: 40$
- 2x Attwood bilge float switch: 70$
- 1x Katadyn water maker membrane kit: 400$
- 2x Water maker pre filter: 50$
- 2x Sail drive mounting kit: 250$
- 2x Sail drive sealing ring kit: 40$
- 2x Sail drive oil sealing kit: 340$
- 2x Engine seal and gasket kit: 400$
- 5x Volvo fuel filter: 125$
- 4x Racor fuel filter: 100$
- 1x Mercury 15 HP propeller: 100$
- 1x Mercury starter rope: 10$
- 1x Mercury water impeller kit: 30$
- 1x Mercury tiller tube: 70$
- 4x Alternator v belt: 60$
- 1x Electronic control unit: 460$
- 1x Volvo engine support: 175$
- 1x Sea water pump: 425$
- Misc. sea water pump seal and components: 200$
- 1x Thermostat kit: 45$ Misc. other parts not mentioned here. Total value: above 6000$ of new parts.
- 1992 Prout Escale 39$150,000Oriental, NCSail Away Catamarans Yacht Sales
- 2021 Seawind 1260 Owners Version$430,000USSail Away Catamarans Yacht Sales
- 2020 Celtic Yachts 40$400,000Cape Town, ZASail Away Catamarans Yacht Sales
- 2022 Seawind 1160 Lite$340,000USSail Away Catamarans Yacht Sales