San Pedro, CA 90731Sell a boat like this
Well kept Regal express cruiser. Featuring two double staterooms, a fully equipped galley with new refrigeration and spacious comfortable dining/living area.
The cockpit is large and welcoming for a number of guests with wraparound seating and a wet bar with its own refrigerator.
Owner replaced exhaust manifolds and risers, all new exhaust hose, full engine service, heat exchanger service, rebuilt carburetors, engine alignment and replaced the oil coolers. Transmissions fully serviced, new AC Pump, water pump, shower sump, new wiring, new bilge pumps in Summer 2022 so boat is ready to get on the water.
The generator needs a new carburetor according to the mechanic so owner is willing to negotiate on price.
Speed & Distance
The master stateroom is forward, and has a pedestal island queen with three drawers under, his'n'hers cedar-lined lighted hanging lockers and a folding louvered door.
Moving aft, the head compartment is to starboard. It has a separate shower stall with smoked plexi glass door and built in dispensers, electric head, and a mirrored vanity with single washbasin.
The salon has a U-shaped settee with expandable table, and a loveseat across to starboard. A large flat screen TV is mounted above the loveseat. The well equipped galley adjoins the dinette and there are multiple lockers and drawers throughout.
A midships cabin sits beneath the cockpit, accessed from the starboard side, and features a queen berth, dressing seat ,lighted hanging locker and a shelved locker.
There are several lighting options, with both direct and recessed lighting throughout the boat. The sole is wood laminate and tile in the salon and galley, with carpet in the staterooms. Screened ports and overhead hatches
- Princess 2-burner ceramic stove top with cover
- 2 x stainless steel sinks
- NEW Nova Kool refrigerator
- Double wide helmsman and co-pilot seats
- Wraparound seating port and aft, with cockpit table on pedestal
- Danby Design refrigerator
- Wet bar with single sink, storage locker
- Large swim step with shower, rod holders and transom storage lockers
- 4x Group 27 house batteries
- 2 x 6V plus charger dedicated for stereo system
- Xantrex battery charger
- Level gauges for fresh water and holding tanks
- Dometic AC unit (water cooled)
- Underwater lights
- 8' West Marine inlatable rollup dinghy w/80w electric motor
- Trim tabs
- Garmin 3010C GPS map
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Bottom paint Feb 2019, also pulled props and realigned shafts
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Owner's personal items excluded. Exclusions include, however are not limited to, Seller's personal possessions, loose items, binoculars, handheld radio(s), charts, tools, fishing equipment, spare parts, clothing and foul weather gear, galley equipment, linens/bedding and any items not specifically listed on equipment list specifications sheet.
- 1985 Custom 39$35,000$35,000Wilmington, CA 90744Seacoast Yachts – LA Harbor
- 1979 Catalina 38$28,500$28,500Wilmington, CA 90744Seacoast Yachts – LA Harbor
- 1987 Wellcraft Portofino 4350$52,500$52,500Wilmington, CA 90744Seacoast Yachts – LA Harbor
- 1993 Regal Commodore 400$42,000$42,000San Pedro, CA 90731Seacoast Yachts – LA Harbor