San Pedro, CA 90731Sell a boat like this
La Paz is a very nice example of the popular 2-cabin 42' Catalina that has been maintained to high standards by knowledgeable caring owners. She sailed to Hawaii and back in 2014 in addition to numerous adventures closer to home.She was equipped with new sails and standing rigging for the voyage to Hawaii, plus an AIS transponder, and is ready to head out again.
Price Reduced 9/13/22 to $90K to encourage a speedy sale.
Call today for your personal showing.
Speed & Distance
Enter via the cockpit companionway, with engine access below, and the aft double cabin and aft head are to starboard, with the galley to port and a small walkway aft containing the pantry, other storage and additional engine access.
Moving forward to the salon there is a U-shaped dinette to port with a teak dining table, which converts to an additional double berth. Across to starboard is a straight settee and dedicated navigation center with chair.
The master suite follows forward, with a full width head with shower in the bow, and a double pullman berth adjacent to port.
There are privacy doors to both staterooms, and both in the staterooms and throughout the boat there is extensive storage in lockers, closets and drawers. The teak and holly sole is in great condition, and there is excellent headroom throughout.
- 3-burner Princess propane stove with oven
- Adler Barbour refrigeration, front and counter access
- Dedicated dry storage and pantry areas in walkway, including a large area to aft that currently is used for dinghy stowage, plus galley storage drawers and cabinets
- Double SS sinks
- Pressure water, hot and cold
- Salt water foot pump
- Xantrex Freedom Marine inverter/charger
- Xantrex LinkLite battery monitor
- 3 batteries with parallel switch
- 2 x solar panels mounted on the bimini with Nature Power charge controller
- Simrad NSS8 Multi-function plotter mounted on pedestal
- Simrad A150 AIS transponder
- Comnav 1420 autopilot
- Icom MC384 VHF with cockpit speaker
- Icom IC-802 SSB radio
- B&G depth sounder
- B&G network depth, speed and distance log
- B&G GPS
Sails and Rig
- SS standing rigging, new in 2014
- Full batten mainsail (2014) with Dutchman flaking system
- Genoa (2014) on Harken roller furling
- Cruising spinnaker with sock
- Rigid boom vang
- 2 x Lewmar #52 ST 2-speed winches
- 2 x Lewmar #40 ST cabin top winches
- Electric winch handle
- Mainsheet traveler on cabin top
- Spinnaker pole
- All lines led aft
Engine & Mechanical
- Yanmar 4JHBE 44hp diesel with approx 1500 hours
- 3-bladed bronze feathering prop
- engine alarm
Decks and Additional
- Achilles 9'6" inflatable with aluminum floor
- 2hp Honda outboard
- Bruce 33# anchor on bow roller
- Maxwell electric anchor windlass
- Bottom paint 2020
- Walk through transom with swim platform
- Boarding ladder
- Stern rails with catbird seats
- Bow pulpit
- Teak cockpit table
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 1978 Ericson 35$21,500$21,500Wilmington, CA 90744The Shoreline Yacht Group
- 1977 Grand Banks Sedan$79,500$79,500Seattle, WA 98199The Shoreline Yacht Group
- 1993 Catalina 2-Cabin$90,000$90,000San Pedro, CA 90731The Shoreline Yacht Group
- 2019 Boston Whaler 420 Outrage$995,000$995,000Newport Beach, CA 92660The Shoreline Yacht Group