Immaculate 1992 Bayliner 4588
Out-A-Site is a exceptional Bayliner 4588 with extensive upgrades and Maintenance records! Out-A-Site is currently moored in a transferrable covered slip in the Everett Marina!
Some of the recent upgrades include:
- US Watermaker
- 2-Helm station w/ Mather electronic controls with 2 additional controls in cockpit
- Newly upgraded Tachs and gauge to digital, i.e. oil, water, voltage
- Newly upgraded fuel system with spin-on filters with vacuum gauges and primer pump
- 12’ tender with 15 hp Suzuki electric start 4-cycle OB
- Backup and ER camera, E-120 Chart plotter, Radar, Auto-pilot
- Sirius Weather receiver (requires subscription)
- 2500 watt Outback inverter with Flex Net battery monitor,
- 4-Victron180ah AGM house batteries, Victron AGM start battery
- Newly upgrade alternators, bottom paint, SS Risers, ceramic coated Mani coolers, dripless shaft seals, props tuned
- Newly replaced dampener plates, cutlass bearings
- 3 state rooms, new headliner V-berth
- Replaced foredeck coring
- 2-newly rebuilt Vacuum flush heads
- 2-A/C units
- 2-LCD TV with DVD players
- Newly replaced carpet
- Norcool refrigerator
- 5 cu. Ft. freezer
- many storage upgrades
- Forced air and electric heaters
- Cougar windlass w/250ft. 5/16” chain, 250ft. 5/8 “rope,
- 65# Forfjord anchor, spare Danforth in Lazarette
- Crab traps, Brutus hauler and Scotty down riggers included
Annual maintenance includes changing oil, filters, RW impellor, KN filter cleaning, thru hull valve cycling, Fire Extinguisher inspection, haul, bottom wash, zinc replacement/inspection and carpet cleaning. Other items will follow OEM schedule, i.e. lifter adjustment 500 hr, fluid changes, etc.
Out-A-Site is a must see yacht if you are looking for a well maintained cruiser with lots of space!
Call Jason Frankle at Bellingham Yachts to schedule a showing!