Fort Walton Beach, FLSell a boat like this
She is not a boat for dreamers.....She is a boat for doers.
"SALT" is a unique vessel - custom designed and artfully executed to accomplish a level of cruising to which many of us aspire, but very few of actually attain. She is a fast, proven offshore passage-maker with an easy handling and versatile staysail-ketch rig. Her shallow draft center-board design enables her to gunk hole in the remotest of coves. Her composite hull is extraordinarily strong. Her sex appeal is salty.
SALT is superbly crafted by Russell Yachts, a small family owned (Third Generation) custom builder in Carteret County, NC.
Her owners have lavished attention and time on "Salt" and it shows.
Since 2010 she has received:
- A New Generator (2010)
- New Air Conditioners
- A New, more powerful Yanmar 75 Horsepower Diesel (2015)
- New Canvas
- New Paint
- New Garmin Electronics
- Newer Sails
- Newer Stack Packs
She is ready to go cruising now, and is a perfect example of the "throw your food and clothes on and go" kind of boat.
Seller is moving up to a 52 to 56 foot catamaran so he can take all the toys.
"Salt" is shown by private appointment only.
Speed & Distance
- 1994 Mainship 40 Sedan Bridge$29,500Destin, FLGreat Southern Yacht Company
- 2001 Viking 65 Convertible$1,100,000Destin, FLGreat Southern Yacht Company
- 1987 Hatteras 1987 41 Convertible$89,900Pensacola, FLGreat Southern Yacht Company
- 1998 Lazzara Yachts Skylounge CMY$1,199,000Fort Lauderdale, FLGreat Southern Yacht Company