Portsmouth, RISell a boat like this
Liberty Call is in very nice, well maintained condition and is unusually well equipped. The long and impressive equipment list reflects the care this 42 has enjoyed. Highlights include the much desired twin Cummins 210 hp diesels, Naiad stabilizers, Onan generator, Garmin electronics, flybridge enclosure, and much more. Teak decks are in very good condition and almost every bit of varnished teak has it's own Sunbrella cover - so all varnish is in great condition.
The Grand Banks 42 Classic is the boat most people associate with Grand Banks and trawlers in general. It's easy to see why the iconic 42CL is the company's most successful model with over 1600 hulls produced. Fit, finish and build quality are second to none and the layout has often been copied but nothing else is a Grand Banks!
If you're looking for the perfect waterfront summer cottage or you're planning to cruise the coast, this 42 is the right boat. You won't find a cleaner boat, it's in the water and ready to go. If condition, layout, and reliability are on your list, Liberty Call deserves a look!
Liberty Call is a new listing. More information to come, please contact the listing broker for full details...
- Cummins 5.9L 6BTA 210hp diesels
- Onan 8Kw Generator
- Naiad active fin style stabilizers
- 3-Zone MarineAir reverse cycle Heat/Air Conditioning, digital controls
- Lofrans Tigre electric windlass - controls at both helms and bow.
- Garmin GPSMap color monitors at upper and lower helms
- Garmin HD radome
- Robertson AP200DL Autopilot
- Icom IC-M502 VHF (new antennas)
- Fusion MS-AV755 stereo
- Vizio TV in main salon
- Grunert holding plate refrigeration, 2 units
- Novacool Fridge at dry bar
- Seaward 3-burner electric stove with oven
- LG Microwave oven
- Dometic electric toilets in both heads
- Recent bridge enclosure in excellent condition
- All varnished teak has snap in place Sunbrella covers, varnish is very good
- Teak decks in very good, well cared for condition
More details to come...
This Grand Banks 42 Classic is in great shape, in the water and ready for your adventures. It's the ultimate getaway - all the comforts of home in a really superbly built vessel. The Cummins diesels are simple and reliable and the Naiad stabilizers will make even the most sensitive passenger comfortable.
Super clean and ready to go!
- 2020 Edgewater 320CC$369,000East Greenwich, RIPETZOLD'S MARINE CENTER - Rhode Island
- 2022 Sea Fox 206 CommanderRequest a PriceWarwick, RIPETZOLD'S MARINE CENTER - Rhode Island
- 2021 Regal 28 Express$159,900Warwick, RIPETZOLD'S MARINE CENTER - Rhode Island
- 2022 Sea Fox 228 CommanderRequest a PricePortland, CTPETZOLD'S MARINE CENTER - Rhode Island