The five cabin four full bath design provides ultimate comfort under way for multiple generations. Hydraulically assisted winches and furlers provide ease of sail handling for a family cruising to a wide selection of exotic destinations.
Falcon has proven herself well in both racing and cruising blue water adventures. She performs well in light air and handles an angry sea with precision.
Over the last few years there have been many upgrades and replacements. All the overhead opening hatches have been replaced and the sailing instruments have been upgraded to the latest technology.
This listing broker has sailed over 5000 Blue Water miles on Falcon and enjoyed every moment. She performed well in light are and stood up well to high seas and strong winds. Every trip was delightful.
Take the Matterport tour to see for yourself the beauty of this vessel.
Speed & Distance
Builder Able Marine
Location Annapolis, MD
Hull Material Fiberglass
Dimensions and Tank Capacities
Length Overall 93
Length Waterline 81
Fresh Water 500 gallons
Fuel 920 gallons
Grey Water 250 gallons
Black Water 250 Gallons
- B&G Zeus chart plotter and 24-mile radar replaced at the pilothouse and cockpit helm stations
- B&G H5000 Displays replaced. 2 each at the pilothouse and cockpit helm stations
- Furno 1835 36 mile radar at the pilothouse helm station
- Pioneer 2958 Bluetooth stereo receiver in the pilothouse
- All navigation, spreader lights and most interior lights upgraded to LED
- 13 opening hatches replaced
- Lazy jacks replaced
- Two A/C Systems replaced
- Engine start batteries replaced
The starboard side has a large hanging locker and drawers and cabinets for ample storage. To port, there is a bulkhead mounted television wired for satellite entertainment.
An A/C system dedicated to this compartment along with the stereo and DirectTV system makes this stateroom a comfortable place to relax while in port or at sea.
The head features a luxuriously large stall shower with a glass door — a comfortably large area outside the shower where the head and vanity sink is located. For extra comfort, there is a towel warmer mounted to the bulkhead.
Aft Guest Staterooms
The starboard side cabin features a queen bunk as well as a single Pullman berth for overflow accommodations. There are an en-suite shower and head with vanity sink. The hanging locker and chest of drawers combined with underdrawers provide more than sufficient space for guests to unpack.
The area under the bunk is available for storage of spare parts and supplies.
The port side stateroom features two single berths in a bunk bed configuration and an en-suite head.
Both of these staterooms have televisions with DVD and a dedicated a/c system.
The salon features a 40"surround sound TV mounted to the bulkhead, a surround sound stereo, and a DirectTV system.
The bar area features an elegant cabinet for wine and cocktail glasses surrounded by a full white granite counter with sink and faucet as well as an ice maker. The wine fridge keeps 24 bottles chilled to the desired temperature.
The dining table to starboard provides a comfortable setting for dinner guests. The port side L shaped settee with coffee table is perfect for a large cocktail party or a relaxing break with a good book or viewing the bulkhead mounted television.
For quick meals, there is a Sharpe Carousel countertop microwave.
The Grunert cold plate refrigerator can accommodate the ingredients for a large dinner party or a month-long cruise. The two-door entry allows easy access to every corner. The Grunert freezer below is just as large with a single entry door.
There is plenty of counter space on both sides of this railroad-style galley with a large stainless steel sink opposite the oven.
The Kitchen Aide dishwasher makes clean up easy.
To starboard is a settee and large dining/work table. To port is the navigation center forward of a second settee. The large windows provide an excellent view in all directions. At the aft end of the pilothouse is the hatch leading to the cockpit.
Falcon can be operated from the pilothouse. There is a full set of engine controls, an autopilot interface, and Joystick rudder control in addition to the new B&G Zeus system and Furuno radar.
There are two air conditioning units in the section to combat the effect of the sun and any warmth rising from the deck below.
On the port side aft of the pilothouse is a circular stairway that leads to the guest and Master staterooms as well as engine room access.
Forward Crew/Guest Cabins
The port side bunk has drawers under the bed for personal gear and under-bunk storage, which currently houses a water maker.
There are two hanging lockers located in this forward section.
The en suite head splits into two compartments with the head on the starboard side, and a vanity sink with shower stall to port. There is significant storage capacity in the starboard side compartment.
This compartment also has a bulkhead mounted television and DVD.
Just aft of the crew cabin on the port side is the Captain's cabin with a single berth raised over a washer and dryer. The companionway opposite this cabin has a ladder to the deck without having to pass through the main salon.
There is a dedicated air conditioning unit for each compartment in this section.
The second cockpit just aft has the helm, sail controls, and a full array of navigational equipment upgraded in 2019. The two hydraulic roller furler head stays are controllable form this cockpit. There are separate hydraulic winches on each side for the headsails and a set of smaller self-tailing winches aft. The outhaul, boom vang, and backstay are all adjusted using hydraulic controls in the after cockpit.
On deck forward is the anchor windlass with foot controls. At the mast are three winches controlling all halyards and reefing lines for sail control. One winch is a two-speed hydraulic, and the other two are two-speed self-tailing.
Rising above the sail controls is a four-spreader sloop rig with lazy jacks to assist sail control newly installed in 2019.
- (2) B&G Zeus 12" Chart Plotters with HALO 24 Radar
- (4) H5000 5 inch color displays with Sail Steer and Start Line
- (1) H5000 Analogue AWA 369 display (not installed)
- (1) B&G 20/20 HV Display
- Airmar DST 800 NMEA Bronze Depth, Speed and Temperature sensor
- Simrad Precision 9 Compass
- Furuno 1835 36 mile radar
- ICOM IC-M504 VHF with AIS
- West Marine VHF
- Simrad Robertson AP20 autopilot
- Joystick rudder control in pilothouse
- Samsung 40" television in the main salon
- Samsung TV/DVD in each stateroom
- Communication and television satellite dish mounted at the stern
- Bose Speakers
- Stereo and Direct TV receiver in Main Salon and Master Stateroom
- Pioneer Bluetooth sound system in Pilot House
- Speakers in the main salon, pilothouse, as well as the fore and aft cockpits
- Northern Lights M9442 30 kW generator
- 24 volt DC system
- 110 and 220 AC system
- Two forward and two aft 50 amp power connections
- 2 50' 50 amp power cables
- 100 x (2) 50 amp splitter box
- Multiplus 3000 Inverter/Charger
- LED overhead lights throughout the vessel
- Wiring substantially replaced in 2013 refit
- Isuzu 330 HP Diesel
- Hundested 4-blade variable pitch propeller
- Lewmar 35hp retractable bow thruster
- Northern Lights Generator
- Diaphragm pumps for all tanks
- Workbench with a loaded toolbox
- Batteries for House, Engine, and generator located below the deck.
- Switches to control and monitor each battery
Sails and Rigging
- Full batten mainsail with six battens, two reef points, and lazy jacks
- Carbon 145 North 3DL Genoa
- Spectra Carbon Blade Jib
- Reaching Asymmetrical Spinnaker
- Running Asymmetrical Spinnaker
- Storm Jib
- Storm Trysail
- Spinnaker/whisper pole mounted on the mast
- Running Backstays
- Mast winches: (3) Harken self-tailing 66.2, (1) Harken 980.3 self-tailing hydraulic winch
- Cockpit winches: (2) Harken self-tailing 56.2, (3) Harken self-tailing 980.3 hydraulic, (1) Harken self-tailing 964.3 hydraulic
- Hydraulic furler control for each headsail.
- Rod rigging
- Removable inner headstay
- Turning blocks at the stern for spinnaker handling
- Carbon fiber "V" boom
- Maxwell 24 volt anchor windlass with foot control
- CQR 105 anchor on the bow roller
- Danforth and fortress anchor stored in stern locker.
- 300' anchor chain
- (2) 50' chain plus 200'rode
- Step down stern with swim ladder
- Cockpit hot/cold shower in stern
- (2) Eight-man Sealife life raft mounted at the stern within a fiberglass container with a hydrostatic release
- (2) Switlik MOM modules
- PFD's, Harness and tethers
- ACR stern-mounted hydrostatic release EPIRBs
- Solas flares
- Medical first aid kit
- Fireboy CO2 system in the engine room
- Fire extinguishers distributed throughout the vessel
- Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
- (2) Survival suits
- J Sink Air Line E130 Dive Compressor