Bridgeport, CT 06607Sell a boat like this
1990 Post 46 Convertible
The Post 46 Sportfisherman is a popular and classic model. This vessel has the improved Generation Series II hull design, offering more deadrise aft and a deeper forefoot for an improved ride. "Lucky Dog" has the optional Detroit 692TA 550Hp engines for increased performance over the standard 671 power package. The engines currently have 1,200 hours.
It is equipped with a factory hardtop and has a four sided bridge enclosure which is in very good condition. There is ample bench seating forward of the bridge console as well as bench seating on the port side of the bridge in addition to the helmsman and companion pedestal seats.
The bow area on the 46 Post is very large and "Lucky Dog" has a low profile electric davit for ease of loading or unloading a tender. There are tender chocks also installed on the foredeck. The bow pulpit has an electric windlass installed and there are fender holders mounted on each side of the deck for convenience. There is an aluminum bow rail for added safety as well as grabrails that extend the length of the cabin sidedecks.
The stern has a swim/dive platform with boarding ladder. A large transom door allows easy entry into the large cockpit which has Teak coverboards. There are two in-deck fishbox/storage areas. Located in the forward starboard corner is a large freezer. There is a storage cabinet located just to starboard of the flybridge ladder. Fresh and saltwater washdown spigots are located under the port gunnels.
The large salon is air-conditioned and has an L-Shaped sleeper couch directly to port and a beautiful Teak table with storage inside. Directly to starboard upon entering is a cabinet with storage and a hidden wet bar and sink. An icemaker and storage area is also located in this cabinet. Moving forward on the starboard side is a swivel chair and forward of that is a large L-shaped dinette with a Teak table. The salon has Teak paneling and large side windows for plenty of natural lighting. The forward salon cabinetry houses storage area and television.
The galley is located forward of the salon on the port side and is two steps down from the dinette and main salon. It is equipped with a stand up refrigerator/freezer, microwave as well as an electric oven with a four-burner cooktop. There is plenty of counter space and there is a large storage area beneath the galley floor.
The guest stateroom is located to starboard as you move forward down the main companionway. It has large bunks, a hanging locker and storage drawers. There is a separate private head with separate shower stall accessible directly from the stateroom.
All the way forward in the companionway is the Master Stateroom with a centerline berth, cedar lined hanging lockers and television. There are also storage drawers beneath the bed. The Master Head is located on the port side directly aft of the master stateroom and also has a separate shower stall.
The engine compartment is accessed through two centerline hatches in the salon. The roomy engine compartment houses the main Detroit diesels as well as the generator.
"Lucky Dog" is in excellent condition and ready to cruise or fish!
Speed & Distance
- Salon has large cabin windows for plenty of natural light
- L-Shaped sleeper couch is located on port side
- Cabinet containing wet bar sink located aft corner, starboard side
- Ice maker - Raritan
- Free standing barrel chair located on starboard side
- Teak coffee table with storage area inside
- Teak cabinet forward of sleeper couch contains electrical panel and storage area
- Engine compartment access hatches
- The galley is located down two steps down from the main salon and forward of the salon on the port side. The dinette is located directly across from the galley on the starboard side. It consists of a large L-Shaped seating area and a large Teak table.
- Ample counter space
- Stainless steel sink
- Galley Maid Electric Oven and 4-Burner Cooktop
- Under Cabinet Storage
- Large Storage area beneath Galley Floor
Master Stateroom and Head:
- The master stateroom is located at the forward end of the companionway. It is large and offers the following features:
- Centerline berth
- Teak paneling throughout the stateroom
- Cedar lined hanging lockers
- Mirror on forward bulkhead
- Air conditioning controls
- Entrance to private head
- Sink and vanity
- Large mirror with vanity lighting
- Galley Maid electric head rebuilt pump
- Separate shower stall
Guest Stateroom and Head:
- Located on the starboard side off the main companionway
- Teak paneling throughout the stateroom
- Hanging Locker
- Storage Cabinets
- Clothes Washer
- Private entry into guest head
- Sink with single faucet
- Galley Maid head rebuilt pump
- Large vanity mirror with lighting
- Large separate shower stall
- The large Flybridge offers the following features
- Bench seating forward of the console and on the portside
- Pedestal seat for helmsman and companion seat
- Factory hardtop
- Four sided bridge enclosure
- Overhead electronics cabinet
- Overhead grab rails
- Under seat storage
Deck and Cockpit:
- Bow Pulpit
- Ideal Electric Windlass with Fortress Anchor
- Aluminum Bow Rails
- Fender Holders mounted on Bow
- Electric Davit mounted on Bow
- Bow Mounted Chocks for Tender
- Rupp outriggers
- Teak Swim/Dive Platform
- Swing Down Boarding Ladder
- Transom Door
- Teak Cover Gunnel Cover Boards
- Two In Deck Fish/Storage Boxes
- Cockpit refrigerator
- Cockpit Sink
- Cockpit Storage Cabinets
- Fresh and Salt Water Washdown Spigots
- 50 amp Shore Power with Cablemaster retractable cord
- Cockpit Spreader Lights Mounted on Hardtop
- Flush Mount Rod Holders in Gunnel
- Furuno NAVnet MFD, 30NM radar, GPS/plotter
- Garmin 10” SXV Chartplotter
- Furuno RD-30 Sounder
- Autopilot - Simrad AP28
- VHF - ICOM IC-M100
- Richie Compass
- Glendening engine sycronizer
- Northstar 800 GPS
- Icom IC-M710 VHF
- Flowscan Digital Tachometers
- Twin Detroit Diesel 6V92TA – 550 HP with Approximately 1,200 hours
- Onan 9kw Generator with 2,900 hours
- Reverso oil change pump
- Last Drop Dripless shaft seals (New 2021)
- New shafts and cutlass bearings (2021)
- Cruiseair reverse cycle heat/air conditioners
- Hydraulic Steering - Hynautic
- 60 Amp Century Battery Charger
- 20-Gallon Hot Water Heater
Owner's Personal Effects, Tender, and Teak Cockpit Table.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- 2016 SeaVee Center Console 390Z$439,900$439,900Lighthouse Point, FL 33064United Yacht Sales - New York
- 2006 Marlow 72E LRC$2,499,900$2,499,900Stuart, FL 34994United Yacht Sales - New York
- 2006 Henriques 38 Flybridge$349,900$349,900Hampton Bays, NY 11520United Yacht Sales - New York
- 2002 Bertram 510 Convertible$250,000$250,000Phuket, TH 83000United Yacht Sales - New York