Central Square, NYSell a boat like this
FAMILY TRAGEDY FORCING SALE
REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
"AS IS/WHERE IS SALE"
The classic lines on this yacht will turn heads wherever she goes. Sea Star is a rare vessel that has all the comforts with the spaciousness you need for an extended cruise or to bring a crowd along for a weekend. She sits in fresh water and is stored in heated winter storage.
- Stored in Heated Storage
- Available for viewing by appointment
- 15 minutes drive from Syracuse Hancock Airport
Board Sea Star via the aft transom ladder or side deck access points. Large, wide weather protected side decks with teak rails in good condition. Bow area with seating, shore power access, wash downs, anchor tackle access plus windlass controls.
- Bridge extension provides hard top weather protection
- Isinglass enclosures with zippered openings
- Spacious transom seating
- Table & chair set seats 4
- Wet bar with Kenmore fridge
- Aft mounted engine contols
- Bridge access
Enter the salon through dual sliding glass doors from the aft deck. Very spacious and bright with large windows on three sides
- Two settees with individual recliners
- Large dining area with opening to galley
- Sony 36" TV with Yamaha RXV490 DSP surround sound receiver
- Sony CDP-CD245 5 disc CD player
- Sony DVP-NS611H HD DVD player
- Direct TV system
- First Alert Professional security system with motion detection.
- Circular staircase to aft full beam master stateroom plus engine room access.
Access via circular staircase from Salon
- Large portside closet with water heater access
- Portside desk and cabinets plus settee.
- Sharp MTS Stereo TV
- Large closet in aft portside corner
- Centerline king bed with bedside tables and drawers each side.
- Starboard side large hanging closets plus drawers.
- Washer/dryer unit in separate portside closet.
- Ensuite head with shower tub combination, head, single vanity
- Engine room access forward of master stateroom
- Twin Detroit Diesels: Twin 6V92TI / 550 HP
- Stbd engine hrs: 2,670. Port engine hrs: 2,667
- 2 - Onan 20 kW marine gensets, 4970 hours, 4196 hours
- Twin Lewco Silicone Diode battery chargers
- Manual bilge pump
- Air compressor
- Port and Starboard fuel tanks
- Oil crankcase heating system
- Tuthill Corp, Fillrite series 800A fuel management system
- Forward of salon with large window opening into salon
- GE Monogram Trash Compactor
- Kenmore dishwasher
- Spacious storage drawers/cupboards
- Whirlpool Acubake Convection Oven
- GE Profile 4 burner electric stove
- Oster Toaster oven
- Dual basin SS sink
- GE Profile Advantium 120 Convection/Microwave Oven
- Fullsize side-by-side Kenmore Elite refrigerator with in-door ice maker and water dispenser
- Day head located directly starboard of galley
- Helm settee behind helm seat
- Beautiful polished teak centerline ships wheel
- Garmin 210C GPSmap
- Maptec Navigator PC marine system
- ICOM ICM710 MF/HF Marine transceiver
- ICOM ICM120 Marine transceiver
- Full analog gauges
- Rudder indicator
- Furuno Radar
- Bow/Stern thruster controls
- KVH Sailcomp heading indicator
- Benmar Compu-course 2000 autopilot
- Hart Interface battery monitor
- Portside settee for mate/navigator
- Ratheon V800 color echo sounder
- Master electrical panel/shore power switches
- Large chart desk behind settee
- Accessed by forward stairs to starboard of helm station
- Guest stateroom directly in bow
- Twin V-berths
- Large hanging closet/cupboards
- Large private head with separate shower/electric head
- Guest VIP
- Queen bed
- 13" Toshiba TV
- Plentiful storage
- Makeup desk
- Large private head with storage, separate shower, electric head
- Access from pilot house - wood paneled staircase, or aft deck ladder.
- Fully enclosed Bimini with zip out windows - very good condition
- Large, traditional SS ships wheel
- Analog displays
- Raymarine E120 Radar/chartplotter
- Bow/stern thruster controls
- Searchlight controls
- ICOM VHF Radio
- Large portside L-shaped seating around table plus starboard seating
- Folding radar mast
- Large area for tender storage aft of bridge - Novarania RIB w/Yamaha Pro-50 outboard plus davit system
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2001 American Tug 34$243,000Central Square, NYWinter Harbor Marina
- 1984 Wellcraft Californian$89,900Central Square, NYWinter Harbor Marina
- 1978 Norseman Sportfish$99,900Central Square, NYWinter Harbor Marina
- 2016 Boston Whaler 230 Vantage$119,000Central Square, NYWinter Harbor Marina