A Show Stopper in Every way! Beautifully Hand Crafted and Detailed!
If you are looking for a Hand-built, Custom work of Art that is as Unique as it is Beautiful, yet fully functional and capable of cruising the waters - then you must take a look at this boat! Built over a period of 2.5 years by well-known custom boat builder Vic Carpenter of Canada using Brazilian Mahogany and Sitka Spruce using the West System Cold Molded process- this boat is as Custom and Unique as they come! You will not find another one like it period. This is a Freshwater boat that is powered by Twin CAT 3208 diesels that will cruise at about 30mph and max at about 38mph. The engineering and craftmanship that goes into a build like this is hard to describe by words and see by pictures, the bilge is as impressive as the topsides- there were no short cuts taken and no dollars held back in creating this masterpiece. This boat has been stored inside a heated building under plastic and is now Seriously for sale, to build this boat again today would probably take several million dollars easily. Please call or email us for all the details.
Speed & Distance
Overview of layout and accommodations
U-shaped seating arrangement is built in to the aft section of cockpit. There are 2 jump seats; 1 port 1 starboard. Cockpit sole is high gloss varnished Brazilian Mahogany w/ strips of Pine. It’s possible to board the vessel to cockpit from 3 points; from a gangway on either port or starboard side -and- from the swim platform via stairway that is built into the transom. You enter the salon/pilothouse section thru a door that is positioned center-line in the main bulkhead.
- custom fabricated high polish stainless swim platform runs full length of the transom
- custom built flag staff mast with high polish stainless base; am/fm antenna runs thru this mast internally
- high quality sound is plumbed into this section; speakers/sub-woofers driven by independent amplifiers produce theater quality music
Command station is on the same level as the cockpit area. There is +6' of headroom thru out the salon/helm area.
You enter the salon thru a door that is center-lined, to starboard there is a 9' couch with drawer storage in the base. The back of the couch is hinged which folds up to create a Pullman sleeping bunk. Thus, this seating arrangement converts into 2 sleeping berths. A finely crafted 6' table is fixed in position in front of the couch, fit on (2) high polish stainless pedestals; there is leaf to increase the width of the table. There are (3) stools that slide into place. Seating for (6) people is possible.
There is a wet bar arrangement built in forward of the couch. Wet bar features a sink with hot/cold running water, storage built in with door/drawer access.
Directly across from wet bar (port side) is the command station. Vessel is piloted from a raised helm, with a bench seat that can accommodate (2) people. There is full array of gauges, monitors & electronics to pilot the ship from this station. A custom built & engineered ships service electrical panel is built into the base of the helm seat.
Ventilation is possible in this salon via (5) sliding/screened glass pane windows; (2) on the port side and (2) on the starboard side, (1) in the aft bulkhead. Additionally, there is an 18" x 18" hatch positioned in the cabin top directly above the helm seat.
Sole, hull, furniture and cabin top is exposed Brazilian Mahogany accented with Pine. All wood is finished in a high gloss varnish.
Galley/Bathroom is located forward from command station, accessed thru a centerline companionway going down 3 steps. There is 7+ feet of headroom thru these areas.
U-shaped galley is located to port. Double sink has generous counter space left & right with creative storage under and behind the counter space. The counter space to left of sink is flanked by a full standing AEG brand refrigerator. The counter space to right of sink is flanked by a 4 burner AEG brand electric cooktop. Below the cooktop you'll find a 2 drawer AEG brand freezer concealed behind a door. Directly across from the galley to starboard, there is a very spacious bathroom; toilet and sink with smart drawer storage as well as storage accessed behind sliding doors. A walk-in shower is located to left/forward of the sink/vanity area.
Sole, walls, cabinetry and cabin top in these areas are Brazilian Mahogany- accented by Pine. All surfaces are finished in high gloss varnish.
There is an 18" x 18" deck hatch positioned in the cabin top providing ventilation to this area.
Private sleeping cabin is located forward of galley, accessed behind a bulkhead thru a doorway center-line, 1 step up from the Galley level. There is +6' headroom in this area. There are (2) +7' length sleeping berths built-in with drawer storage underneath; (1) port (1) starboard. Each berth has a dedicated hanging closet forward, at the foot of each berth.
There are (2) portholes in this cabin fashioned into the hull; (1) port (1) starboard providing ventilation.
You may also access the rumble seat area in the bow via a walk up a stairway in the forward part of this cabin, go thru an 18" x 18" hatch mounted in the deck, which also provides additional ventilation.
Sole, hull, walls, furniture, cabin top are made of Brazilian Mahogany. Pine wood is used to accent the darker Mahogany. All wood is finished in high gloss varnish.
Bow "Rumble Seat" is accessed from forward sleeping cabin by walking up 6-steps, going thru a large hatch on to the deck, and stepping "down" into the bow seating area. A comfortable bench can host 4-people. This seat is upholstered in the same luxe leather material found on the seating in salon, at the helm station, and in the cockpit. The way this section is designed, guests can also sit "parade" style.
This area is fit with high quality speakers each with dedicated amplifiers to produce amazing sound. Passengers can control the music level with volume control knob located on starboard side of seat.
Mechanical and Electrical
- Engines have always been serviced by authorized CAT dealer; injectors were replaced @ 725 hours (currently 796 hours on meters)
- Generator has always been serviced by an authorized Westerbeke service agent/agency; water pump was replaced @ 389 hours
- WESTERBEKE 11kw generator; approx 408 hours. Generator is encased in a custom fit sound shield case
- Helm station features a full complement of VDO gauges which monitor mains & generator
- Newmar 30amp 3-bank battery charger
- Raritan 12 gallon hot water heater
- (2) Par water pressure pumps
- Sealand Vacuflush toilet
- 60 gallon waste holding tank plumbed with Jabsco macerator pump for overboard discharge
Safety Fire Equipment
- Fire Extinguishing Suppression System; plumbed into the engine compartment
- (4) Fire Extinguishers; handheld units positioned throughout the boat
This system was engineered specifically for the spaces to produce incredible sound. The music experience is quite something.
- Clarion stereo with CD/AM/FM, iPod, Blutooth, Sirius, Panodra capability + remote control head @ helm
- (3) JL Audio amplifiers; (1) powering bow speakers, (1) powering cabin speakers & and (1) powering cockpit speakers
- (1) Bazooka sub-woofer in bow seat area with dedicated amplifie plus (2) Niles box speakers in bow seat area with dedicated amplifiers
- (2) Fosgate plus (2) Niles box speakers in salon area with dedicated amplifiers; (1) Bazooka sub-woofer
- (2) Bazooka sub-woofers in cockpit with dedicated amplifiers plus (4) Niles box speakers in cockpit with dedicated amplifiers
- Benson brand low profile 12v anchor windlass
- Custom Stainless Anchor Chute; hand fabricated high polish. It features a fresh water wash down accessory.
- Spartan brand 35lb plow anchor; high polish stainless
- Hoover central vacuum cleaner w/ remote plug ins; forward cabin, galley, pilothouse areas.
- Full custom fit mooring cover; 3-piece design using Sunbrella material to protect the Epifanes brand varnish from ultra violet rays.
- Underside of cover is lined with "soft touch" weather proof material to further protect varnish from dirt, dew, dust and scratching.