Marshfield, MASell a boat like this
FORCE THREE is a great example of the high quality Bristol 43.3 Center Cockpit Sloop designed by Ted Hood and built by Bristol Yachts. exquisite craftsmanship abounds throughout the execution of this spacious, and comfortable, classic 2 stateroom, 2 head layout. Freshly painted to a Majestic Blue mirror finish, this boat shows great care and maintenance as a one owner boat. Her double spreader, in-mast roller furling mast with rod standing rigging, makes are a powerful, but easily handled boat, ready to fulfill your cruising plans. Even shallow anchorages are within your capability, due to the keel / centerboard design. Boar up draft is only 4'5". Yet, with the board down, she offers excellent upwind performance.
- Raymarine Axiom 125 Radar / Charlt Plotter at helm
- Raymarine Radome Mounted on SS Pole at TRansom
- Standard Horizon VHF Radio with Mast Mounted Antenna
- JVC Stereo with Speakers in Cockpit and Main Saloon
- Datamarine Knotmeter
- Datamarine Depthsounder
- Datamarine Wind Speed and Direction
- TV Antenna
- LCD TV
Cockpit and Deck
- Center Cockpit Layout with Secure Cockpit and Wide Side Decks
- High / Wide Teak Toe Rail with Inset Stainless Steel Chocks
- Teak Dorade Boxes Forward with SS ?Dorade Vents and SS Guard Rails
- Teak Dorade Boxes Aft with SS Dorade Vents
- Stainless Steel Stemhead with Integral Anchor Roller and Chocks
- Stainless Steel Cleats at Bow, Midship, and Stern
- Stainless Steel Chocks Inset into Toe Rail.
- Stainless Steel Swim ladder with Teak Treads
- Rail Mounted outboard Motor Mount
- Stainless Steel Back Rest Bar at Aft End of Cockpit
- Stainless Steel Hatches at Stern (2) - Large Storage Lockers.
- Teak Rimmed Destroyer Wheel
- 65# Ultra Stainless Steel Anchor
- Ideal Anchor Windlass
- Life Sling
Comfort / Ventilation
- 10 Stainless Steel Opening Ports in Cabin Sides
- 4 Stainless Steel Opening Deck Hatches in Coach Roof
- Custom Cockpit Dodger with Hand Rail (5 yrs)
- Custom Cockpit Bimini (5 yrs)
- Custom Cockpit Cushions
- Double Spreader Masthead Sloop Rig - Painted White
- Electric In-Mast roller Furling Mainsail System
- Rod Rigging
- Insulated Back Stay
- Harken Roller Furling Headstay System
- Forespar Whisker Pole with On-Mast Storage System
- Stainless Steel Genoa Tracks with Cars - Inboard
- Stainless Steel Spinnaker / Reacher Tracks with Cars - Outboard
- Lewmar Self Tailing Primary Winches in Cockpit Coamings
- Lewmar Self Tailing Winches and Stoppers at Fwd End of Cockpit
- Lewmar Mast Winches
- Stainless Steel Foot Blocks
Spacious and bright, forward stateroom features a large V-Berth. A filler piece converts the sleeping arrangements to a large double berth. Several lockers, drawers, and a hanging locker. An overhead hatch and 2 opening ports provide light and ventilation.
The forward cabin features a large V-berth, with filler for conversion to a double, and a seat on the centerline. There is a hanging locker to starboard and numerous lockers and drawers.
Located just aft of the forward cabin is a head / shower with separate access from forward cabin or main salon. Manual head, sink with hot and cold water, hand held shower, storage cabinets, mirror, and teak grate over shower sump.
Spacious and comfortable, the main salon offers plenty of space to entertain, dine, or lay back and relax. An L-shape settee to port and straight settee to starboard, flank a large dropleaf centerline dining table. A hanging locker and cabinet are located at the forward starboard corner. Louvered doors above the seat backs provide access a row of cabinets flanking each side, plus book shelves at the center of each row. The varnished cabin sole is of solid teak with holly accents. Overhead handrails provide a secure way forward.
Teak and Holly Sole throughout.
All Bilge Access Panels secured with Latches. (offshore racing requirement)
Located to starboard of the companionway stairs, the L-shaped galley features a 3 burner Force 10 stove with oven, stainless steel sink, large refrigerated ice box, numerous drawers and storage cabinet. Countertops with Teak Fiddle Rails
To port of the companionway staircase, is a forward facing navigation station with chart table, chart storage, seat with storage below, book shelf and an electronics panel. The stereo and VHF radio are installed here, with plenty of room for additions.
Aft Stateroom - Owner's Cabin
Full width aft stateroom with large centerline island double berth. Plenty of storage in lockers and drawers. Ensuite head compartment with separate stall shower, sink, head, storage lockers and drawers.
Roller Furling Mainsail with Battens (2016)
135% Roller Furling Genoa with UV Sunshield (2016)
150% Roller Furling Genoa with UV Sunshield