Portland, MESell a boat like this
Significant Price Improvement!
(Seller is a multiple boat owner)
Here you have a Spencer Lincoln designed hull, finished by the renowned Lee Wilbur. When two such pedigrees are involved, what you get is a great Downeast legacy wtih a strong following. Nena is such a classic built to high standards and cared for over the years by two very conscientious owners. Seller stands by the condition of the boat and will guarantee a survey (see notes in specifications or ask listing broker for details).
Unique key features include:
- Twin Cat 3208 Engines!!
- Extended Hardtop
- Twin Stateroom
- Island Queen Master berth
- Galley Up
- Transom door
- Cockpit controls
- Westerbeke 8kw generator
- Zoned Air Conditioning
- Force 10 3 burner stove with oven
- Dinghy Crane and davits on extended hardtop
Only two owner boat
Fresh water until 2015
Recent Updates & Specifications
Recent Updates Include:
- Awlgrip Flag Blue hull, Matterhorn White, and Moon Dust non-skid (2016)
- Garmin Electronics package including Autopilot (2016)
- 2000 hour Certified Cat Service
- Upholstery Upgrade (2016)
- New fresh water electric head with macerator (2019)
- New AC unit salon (2019)
- New AC raw water circulator pump (2019)
- 4 8D batteries replaced (2018)
- New refrigerator/freezer compressor
Seller is proposing to split or pay 50% of all survey costs (including haul out) for any buyer who does not accept vessel because of said survey results. If there are any extensive or quantifiable issues that exceed 20% of the boat value and buyer does not wish to purchase, seller will reimburse 100% of total survey costs. Please have conversation with broker as this is merely a suggested option that will give a potential buyer comfort in the seller's presented overall condition of vessel.