Long Beach, CA 90803Sell a boat like this
1989 44-foot Ocean Alexander Cockpit Motor Yacht powered with twin 3208 CATS with approximately 1327 original hours! LP exterior paint 2021, La Conner hydraulic transom tender lift including tender with serviced 20HP Honda OB, new Fusion stereo system including speakers 2022, new Simrad electronics suite 2022 with AIS, new aft enclosure 2021, bow and stern thrusters, watermaker; too much too list here; please review complete specs.
Speed & Distance
Please contact owner's exclusive agent Michael Vrbas directly @949-632-1414
Spacious and well maintained cockpit motor yacht featuring handsome rich wood interior finish, decor updates and plentiful storage throughout. Aft cockpit with transom door leads to aft deck furnished with deck chairs and a custom high gloss teak table. Upper helm station has great visibility and plenty of seating on the L shaped lounge.
A few steps down into the salon where there is a convertible sofa and recliner. Forward to port is the galley with ample counter space and full upright refrigerator/freezer; across is the settee with seating for 4 adults. Day/guest head with shower is opposite to port forward; the VIP cabin in the bow has a generously-sized v-berth, private access to head, lockers, and hatches.
Aft is the owner's stateroom with private head and shower, lockers, and centerline berth; complete with ensuite head and stall shower. Interior is bright and airy complemented by the rich, deep wood finish throughout. This 44' Ocean Alexander Motor Yacht is handsomely appointed and meticulously maintained.
Electronics and AV
- 2 Samsung and 1 Jensen TV's
- New Fusion stereo system and speakers
- Digital Compass
- ICOM VHF Marine Radio
- Simrad radar/chartplotter/fish finder (New 6/22)
- Simrad transducer (new 6/22)
- Glendinning Engine Synchronizer
- Simrad autopilot (new 6/22)
MAIN ENGINES: Twin 3208 CATS 375HP each. Port 1306 hours. Star 1327 hours. Twin Disc 1.97:1 Marine Transmissions. GENERATOR: Onan, 8kW, 3 CYL FWC Marine Generator with sound shield w/ approx. 2,565 hours. Racor fuel Filters. StainlessSteel 2" Shafts; Bronze Struts & Stuffing Boxes; Bronze Propellers, 3 blade.
- Dual 30 amp Shore Cords
- Batteries (3), 12V DC 8D
- Battery Charger, 50 Amp Pro Mariner
- Bilge Pumps (3), Rule
- Vacuflish Head/SeaLand Systems
- Trim Tabs
- Engine Room Blowers, 12V
- Oil Change Pump for Mains & Generator
- 120V AC & 12VDC Systems
- Halon System, 1301 Fireboy
- Stove/Oven, 3Burner By Galley Maid
- Refrigerator, Vitrifrigo 120V/12V (new 6/22)
- New Hot Water Heater (2021)
- Greystone Microwave Oven
- SS CQR Anchor, 35 lb.
- Maxwell 2200 windlass 12V
- Galvanized 3/8" Chain
- Transom Door
- Stainless Steel Bow & Side Rails
- FRP Pulpit with Anchor Roller & Chock
- FRP Swim Platform w/Ladder
- Bimini Top with Enclosure
- Windshield Cover
- Portlights, 4 Opening
- Deck Hatches
Recent updates Include:
- Engine intercoolers serviced (2020)
- Engine hoses replaced (2018)
- All water and sewer hoses replaced (2018)
- Vessel painted with LP (2020-topsides including flybridge, NOT hullsides)
- Window frames painted (2022)
- New Cutlass Bearings (6/22)
- Propellers Reconditioned (6/22)
- Seacocks Serviced 2022 Incl. Screens and Fitting Lubricated
- PYI shaft seals installed (6/22)
- New Dinette Cushions
- New master and V-Berth mattresses (2018)
- New thruster batteries (2021)
- New house and starting batteries (2020)
- New inverter (2021)
- New Simrad transducer (6/2022)
- New Fusion stereo and speakers (6/2022)
- New Simrad electronics (6/2022)
- Bottom paint striped and repainted (6/2022)
- New tender lift actuators (6/2022)
- New sundeck canvas (2022)
Titanic plate and Pusser's rum decanter do not convey to buyer.
All personal property is excluded unless specifically identified and included in the sale agreement and listing specifications. Personal property refers to all items not permanently attached to the vessel including but not limited to: artwork, furnishings, and recreational or entertainment items. Advertisements, marketing materials, and/or other photography may depict the vessel with personal property, however, such personal property is excluded unless otherwise specifically included as provided herein.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2001 Sea Ray 480 Sedan Bridge$399,000$399,000San Diego, CA 92101Alexander Marine USA - Newport Beach
- 2022 Azimut 55 flybridgeCall for Price!Request a PriceNewport Beach, CA 92663Alexander Marine USA - Newport Beach
- 2023 Azimut 60 FlybridgeCall for Price!Request a PriceNewport Beach, CA 92663Alexander Marine USA - Newport Beach
- 2019 Azimut Atlantis 51$1,099,000$1,099,000Newport Beach, CA 92663Alexander Marine USA - Newport Beach