Fort Lauderdale, FL
Nordia 49 - Quality BLUE WATER cruiser in excellent condition.
She was completely refitted by current owner 2015, (call listing broker for details)
VAT TAX PAID - US IMPORT TAX PAID
Comfortable Center Cockpit design with Hard Dodger
Huge amount of deck space – ideal for live aboard or extended cruising
Easy to handle sail plan – roller furling main and Genoa – electric winches
Bright and Airy interior with wraparound Salon windows
Large Galley with all the options incl. Washer/dryer,
Fully air-conditioned and heat
Excellent access to engine room and all mechanical systems
Sleeps six in two private cabins – two heads w/showers
Huge Master Suite – aft – with private head and separate stall shower
Unique guest cabin forward with 2 upper/lower berths, and 1 double berth
This 49 feet semi-custom-built sailing yacht has all the qualities of a superyacht. The yacht has been designed and engineered to the highest standard, making use of the best materials. Both the original design and the rebuild and refit have been very well considered. The vessel has an aluminum hull and superstructure. She accommodates six persons on board in an owner’s cabin aft and a unique four-person family cabin forward. This Nordia 49 has just made an Atlantic crossing and is ready to go for a world cruise.
She is a MUST SEE for anyone looking to purchase a serious Blue Water sailing yacht.
Click full specs for details.
Call listing broker for more details or to set up an appointment to view this exciting vessel.
LOA ……………. 49 ft ………….. 14.95 meters
BEAM …………. 14 ft 11 in ….. 4.6 meters
DRAFT ………… 5 ft 11 in ……… 1.8 meters
DISPLACEMENT .. 48,000 lbs ….. 21,772 kilo
BRIDGE CLEARANCE ---- 77.5 ft … 23.8 meters
TANKAGE: Fuel -----211 gal … 800 liters
Water…. 290 gal. … 1100 liters
Holding – 2 tanks
Engine ----- Perkins 4-236 80 HP ( 2200 hours)
Generator --Fisher Panda 6.8 kw
Solar … Solbian flkex SP50Q solar panels, dual cir. 4 x 50 watt each (2015).
Two private cabins – Master aft with Double berth, Guest cabin forward with (2 single berths (upper/lower), and 1 double berth
MASTER STATEROOM (Aft)
Master stateroom is truly an “owner’s suite”. It is full beam with a double berth – offset to Port, comfortable seat for reading or just sitting, full head with separate stall shower, and loads of storage lockers. Set back from the Salon and very private.
Full standing headroom throughout
Neptune mattress (new 2015)
Full head with stall shower – Manual Rheinstrom toilets (rebuilt 2015)
Air conditioning – Webasto Heat pumps (2) for A/C and heat
Heat - (1) diesel-fired Wabasto air heater
Hanging lockers and storage cabinets
GUEST STATEROOM (Forward)
Guest stateroom is unique with two single berths (upper and lower to Port), and Double berth to Starbd with privacy curtain.
- Bultex Mattress (2015)
- Cabin and Square Mattress Foam (2015)
6 berths in 2 cabins; 2 x WCs/shower rooms.
Classic rosewood interior.
Full headroom throughout
VESSEL WALK THROUGH
Vessel may be boarded from aft swim platform – or opening gates along the decks – Port and Starbd
She has a center cockpit that is well protected by a hard dodger, and overhead canvas. Cockpit is well laid out with adequate seating for eight.
Upon entering the Main Salon from the cockpit – there is a comfortable dinette to Port with storage lockers outboard. A forward facing Nav Station is to Starbd with full instrumentation and additional storage cabinets. The Nav seat opens to access a large freezer.
The Salon is well lit with Full wraparound windows forward and to either side. There are also opening ports and overhead hatches for ventilation.
The Galley is aft of the Nav Station with easy access to the companionway stairs leading to the cockpit. The Galley Occupies the Starbd side of the boat and affords a companionway aft to the Master Suite. There is access to the engine room from the Galley area, and also a washer/dryer is installed in an outboard cabinet immediately aft of the Galley.
The Master suite is accessed from the companionway aft, along the Galley and is full beam. There is a double berth to Port, and comfortable seat to Starbd. The cabin contains numerous lockers and shelving and is well designed for storing personal items while on an extended cruise. A private head with separate stall shower serves the master suite.
Forward from the Salon, is a midships doorway leading to the guest cabin and second head.
The guest cabin is divided with upper and lower berths to Port, and a double berth to Starbd with privacy curtain. A large head with separate stall shower is connected to the guest cabin – forward. This also serves as the day head.
A watertight bulkhead is a part of the head, forward, and provides safety in the event of a forward collision.
The guest cabin also has good storage facilities with several lockers and cabinets.
Numerous opening ports and hatches throughout the vessel
“Yacht Quality” woodwork and finishes throughout the vessel
Well laid out with 6 berths below
2 private heads with showers
- Gebo windows – 7 x windows, 4 x hatches (2015).
- Pilothouse and cockpit windows replaced (2015).
- Heads/Showers: 2 x WCs/Shower rooms – Manual Rheinstrom toilets – both rebuilt (2015). Hot and cold deck shower (2015).
- Large forward lazarette with ample storage for sails, bicycles and other cruising kit. A full watertight bulkhead separates this from the main accommodation.
- Both forward cabin and rear cabin are air conditioned via a Webasto dual cycle A/C and heaters, Blue Cool S8. Additionally, the boat is also heated via a Webasto diesel heater.
SALON and GALLEY
- Saloon with seating to port side, Chart table to starboard; Galley to starboard side, in passage to owner’s cabin.
- Saloon with seating area to port in a U
- Generous chart table to port with further space beneath the navigators’ seat.
- Large worktop
- Fridge. Kissmann 24 VDC and Deep freezer Kinsman 24 VDC
- Eno 3 gas burner stove and oven (Sharp R-855-A Microwave Grill convention oven).
- Washer/dryer LG Directdrive 8/4 KG (2015).
- Cutlery and crockery (2015).
- Cooking and food preparation equipment.
- Daewoo RCC-2508BR vacuum cleaner.
ELECTRICAL and ELECTRONICS
Ships systems 24v.
- 220v ring main and charging.
- Battery Banks: Lithium battery packs – 2 x each, 180aH x 24VDC (2015) for service bank; 1 x 12v gel for generator start; 2 x 12v gel for engine start.
- Battery Charger Victron Quatro 3000 Li/ion
- Victron 24VDC engine battery charger (2015).
- Victron 12VDC generator battery charger.
- Secondary Lithium battery charger for house batteries 24VDC (2015).
- 195amp engine alternator and control (2015).
- Shore Power: regulated by isolation transformer that feeds the Victron, Quatro inverter/charger.
- Victron 7kW isolation transformer (2015).
- Shore power at 220v, regulated by the Victron Quatro.
- Victron Quatro 3000/24/70 inverter/charger (2015).
- Victron color control (2015).
- All new mast wiring and cables (2015).
- Victron Lynx Ion 600A internal shunt (2015).
- Solbian flex SP50Q solar panels, dual cir. 4 x 50 watt each (2015).
- Genasun GV 28.4VDC boost lithium converts – 2 x each (2015).
- Webasto diesel heater and exhaust system (2015).
- Webasto dual cycle A/C and heaters – 2 x units Blue Cool S8 (2015). Teak A/C grills (2015).
- LED nav. lights (2015); LED deck lights (2015); LED touch lighting in cockpit (2015); LED cabin lights (2015).
- Raymarine i70 wind instruments – 3 x units (2015).
- Raymarine wind sender unit on mast (2015).
- Raymarine e127 multi-function display (2015).
- Raymarine c97 multi-function display (2015).
- Raymarine P319 depth/temperature sender (2015).
- Raymarine AIS 650 class B transponder (2015).
- Raymarine AIS 100 splitter (2015).
- Raymarine Raystar 130 GPS (2015).
- Raymarine RayMic 260E VHF radio – 2 x units Nav Station, Cockpit (2015).
- Simrad AP 28 autopilot (backup) (2015).
- Raymarine HD color radar RD424HD (2015).
- Raymarine upgraded sonar transponder (2015).
- Raymarine Autopilot, S3G (Approx. 2006) and refitted 2017
- Raymarine Smart controller for Autopilot.
- Mast top windex (2015).
- Navionics Navigational Card set for Baltic, North Sea, Channel, UK, Atlantic Coasts, Med (2015). Complete Navionics+ navigational charts of the North Sea, Baltic, Channel and Atlantic local waters for the Raymarine plotter. Large library of paper charts and cruising guides of Northern Europe and Atlantic local waters.
- Furuno Navtex NX300 Receiver (approx. 2008).
- Navtex NX300 active antenna (2015).
- Fusion MS-RA205 receiver with dock (2015).
- Glomex Webboat wifi/3G/4G system.
- Fusion MS RA205 with dock integrated into chart plotters (2015).
- Audio speakers in cockpit (2015) & speakers in saloon, forward and rear cabins.
- Large engine room to port with excellent access to all the systems. Accessed from companionway between Galley and Master Cabin
- 1 x Perkins 80hp 4-cylinder diesel engine. (2200 hours)
- Two circuit cooling system.
- Cruising Speed: 7-8 knots.
- Maxprop rebuilt 2017.
- Hydromat hydraulic bow thruster. The Bow thruster has a 50KW pump which delivers approximately 20KW to the truster propeller at Idle and 38 KW at 1800 RPM
- Rope cutter on prop shaft (2015).
- Panda 6.8kW generator
- Stainless steel propeller shaft with water lubricated rubber bearing with a custom zinc anode to fill the space between the propeller and the rope cutter
- NMew cutlass bearing and shaft seal (2017).
- PSS shaft seal plumbed into the sea chest for its water supply 2017
- Cable steering.
- Emergency steering.
- 50-litre hot water boiler.
- Hot water heating elements in water tank (2015).
- Water pressure system – freshwater pump, Parmax 4 (2015).
- New ultra quiet domestic water pump, installed 2018
- Freshwater debris and fine micron filter pack (2015).
- Bilge Pumps: Both cockpit and engine room Rheinstrom bilge pumps rebuilt (2015). Bilge operation alarm (2015). 2000 GPH Rule, Bilge (2015).
- VDO gauges for grey and fresh water tanks (2015).
- Fuel: Total capacity of 800 litres, in an aluminum integrated tank.
- Fresh water: Total capacity of 1,100 litres 1 x integrated tank.
- Grey/Blackwater holding tanks: 2 x Blackwater holding tanks; in polypropylene.
- Gas: Gas regulators and flexible plumbing (2015). Fresh LP tank with universal back-up LP tank.
HU LL and DECK
- Pushpit with anchor mount (2015).
- Re-polish of all stainless-steel stanchions (2015).
- Re-polished grannie bars and pulpit (2015).
- Lowrance electric windlass.
- Anchor, mount and rollers (2015).
- Rocna 40kg anchor with 100meters of 10mm chain (2015).
- Pushpit mounted anchor rode – 200m + 10m chain (2015).
- 8 x Vitus dorades (2015).
- Vetus “Tiger” Electric Anchor Winch.
Center cockpit design for comfort and safety. A solid Aluminum hard dodger offers protection from spray and water over the deck, and a soft dodger extends this protection (can be lowered for greater air flow)
Sails and RIGGING
- Hood mainsail, fully battened ( vertical battens) excellent shape (2008).
- Hood 130% genoa, excellent shape (2008).
- DeVries soft hank staysail (2015).
- additional spare staysail
- Self-furling jib - Asymmetric, Reckmann (2015).
Sloop rig. Fully checked 2017; some preventative paintwork carried out to the spreaders and main section.
- 2 x Lewmar 65 manual genoa winches.
- 2 x Lewmar 46 electric winches.
- 3 x Lewmar 43 manual cockpit winches.
- Rebuilt all mast and cockpit winches (2015).
- Proctor (Hall Spars) aluminum mast with Dyform and Dyneema rigging.
- Completely rebuilt and painted mast and boom (2015).
- Upgraded spreaders with new end hoops and bushings (2015).
- Stainless steel fittings.
- In-mast stowaway system.
- New Reckmann furler for 130% genoa (2015).
- Nemo backstay adjuster.
- New adjustable Bamar boomvang (2015).
- Spinnaker pole
- Stainless steel backstay mount (2015).
- Rod backstay (2015).
- Dyform cable stays (2015).
- Dyneema running backstays (2015).
- Outhaul carriage and rail (2015).
- Installed halyard tensioning cars (2015).
- Rebuilt and painted spinnaker pole (2015).
- Swim ladder.
- Integrated swim platform.
- Multiplex gangway.
- Rope storage bag in forepeak (2015).
- Magma stainless steel barbeque (2016).
- Rocna 40kg anchor with 100meters of 10mm chain (2015).
- New DeVries Dodger with integral bolt rope mount on windscreen (2015).
- New DeVries Bimini with integral solar panel mounts and wire tracings (2015)
- Cockpit side curtains (2015).
- 32mm heavy wall stainless steel Bimini frame with tracings for 200w solar and integral touch cockpit lighting (2015).
- 32mm heavy wall stainless steel dodger frame (2015).
- 12’ storm dinghy with 5hp Mercury engine (2015).
- Large amount of engine and generator service parts.
- Large amount of spare parts for furnishings, hatches, dorades, electrics, lights, circuit breakers, fuses, oils, paints, finishes, cleaning and maintenance products.
- Extensive tool kits and service aids.
- A large number of the original construction blueprints came with this boat along with calculation and equipment specifications and assorted materials lists.
- 6-person Transocean 6 ISO 9650 life raft (certified 2019).
- Water-maker - Katadyn Survivor 06 .25 GPH
- Davits (2015).
- Stainless steel handrail around pilothouse (2015).
- Fire blankets.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Built in 1989 by the Royal Van Dam shipyard in Holland. She was built for her first owner who kept the boat in the Great Lakes until 2007. She was then repurchased by the Builder as his personal vessel and was partly refitted in 2007-08 under the supervision of the designer and builder Robert Van Dam himself. Current owner bought her in 2014 and refitted her at Mast Yard in the Netherlands over the next two years, no expense spared. Including removing original teak decks and replacing with new teak decking, and complete repainting of the hull.
She is in exceptionally fine shape.
Tender and outboard
Included equipment to be all items specified in above listing aboard the vessel at time of survey, Plus fenders and dock lines
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.