New Port Richey, FL
(LOCATION: New Port Richey FL) This Irwin 38 Mk II Center Cockpit Sloop has classic good looks, comfortable accommodations, and is designed to cruise in style. Whether you are planning a weekend getaway, or a cruise to the islands this beauty is ready to accommodate.
On deck we have a spacious cockpit with bimini top and dodger. Features include pedestal helm with stainless steel wheel, perimeter seating, and room for cocktails or alfresco dining.
The open salon is well-finished, and extremely comfortable. Facing settees with centerline dining table provide an area for relaxation, entertainment, or dining. Aft to starboard is a full galley with roomy cabinets, custom Formica countertop, stainless steel sink, a propane 3-burner range with oven, and refrigerator.
There are two private staterooms. The forward stateroom features v-berth, under-berth storage, and hanging locker. The forward head compartment has vanity with shower. The master aft stateroom has hanging locker, and en suite head with mirrored vanity and shower.
Auxiliary power is provided by a Yanmar diesel engine. She is well equipped, carefully maintained and ready to cruise in style. Recently detailed and topside varnished. Call now to schedule a showing of this wonderful 38’ Irwin Center Cockpit.
The Irwin 38 MK II is the ultimate blend of bluewater performance and spacious accommodations.
Belowdecks, there are two comfortable staterooms with private heads, a sophisticated navigation station with an upholstered swing-out seat, and a well-appointed galley with Formica countertop that would delight a gourmet chef. The spacious main salon has a liquor locker, two large settees, a custom teak dining table, and more. The master stateroom features a queen-sized berth, a generous hanging locker, a vanity with mirror, reading lights, a storage bin, and an upholstered swing-out swivel stool. The tasteful use of richly varnished teak combined with coordinated mica colors provides a feeling of warmth and spaciousness.
Add the high-performance winged keel to a well-thought-out deck layout, and the result is a center cockpit sloop that is easily handled and sails like the race-bred winners she evolved from.
- Forward cabin with V-berths, under berth storage, hanging locker, plenty of shelf space, and private head with vanity and shower
- Open salon with facing settee and dinette
- Full galley
- Nav station with chart table
- Master aft cabin with queen berth, under berth storage, hanging locker, and private head with vanity and shower
Deck & Hull
- Deck stepped mast
- Furling genoa
- Fully battened main sail
- Mainsail cover
- Spray hood
- All line terminate in cockpit
- 35# CQR anchor with 40' chain and 200' rode
- 35# Delta anchor with 40' chain and 200' rode
- Two 35# manual windlass
- 10# manual windlass
- Barient 2-speed tailing winches
- Port covers and screens
- Fold down swim platform
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Stainless steel dinghy davits
- 10' Achilles dinghy
- 5.5 hp Yamaha outboard
- Center cockpit
- Cushioned Seating
- Stainless steel wheel
- Bimini top with Isinglass curtains
- Cockpit table
- Stainless steel BBQ grill
Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno radar
- Furuno GPS
- Raymarine tridata display - depth, speed, temperature
- Standard Horizon VHF radio
- Xantrex battery usage display
- Ritchie Compass
- Jensen CD sound system
- AM / FM / XM receiver
- Dual CD player
- Cockpit speakers
Mechanical & Electrical
- 30-amp shore power
- Battery charger
- Electric bilge pump
- In Power 1000w alternator
- Balmar voltage regulator
- Manual bilge pump
- New exhaust manifold
- Honda EU 2000 generator
- Two folding 10-speed bicycles are available
- Existing dock available @ $200 per month
- New propeller
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 1967 Chris-Craft Corinthian$29,900Englewood, FLWorld Class Yacht Sales
- 1996 Sea Ray 500 Sundancer$175,000Cocoa Beach, FLWorld Class Yacht Sales
- 1989 Grand Banks 42 Classic$149,900Sanford, FLWorld Class Yacht Sales
- 2005 Cruisers Yachts 280 CXI$29,000Englewood, NJWorld Class Yacht Sales