Va Beach, VA
Speed & Distance
Engine Information and Performance
- Fuel Cooler replaced Summer '19
- Transmission Cooler replaced Summer '19
- Heat Exchanger removed and cleaned May 2020
- Aftercooler removed and cleaned May 2020
- 1950 rpm = 21 kts
- 2000 rpm = 22 kts = 80% load burning 30 gph
- 2350 rpm = 26/27 kts = 100% load
- Freshly painted with Kingston Gray Hull paint and White topsides.
- Tumblehome helps keep the angler comfortable when a fish gets close to the transom.
- Wide teak coverboards with flush mounted rod holders.
- Transom fishbox that drains easily overboard when the day is done.
- A large transom door, when it's time to boat a big fish
- Huge cockpit with a freshly rolled non-skid deck
- Nautical Design fighting chair with adjustable footrest and rocket launcher backrest
- Port side Mezzanine seating (aft facing) with removable cushions
- Teak steps at Mezzanine level
- Tackle storage in center of Mezzanine step
- Engine Room access from cockpit
- Insulated drink box beneath Mezzanine seat
- Stbd side Livewell/baitbox
- Stbd side Flybridge ladder
- Fresh Water washdown (port forward)
- Raw water washdown (port forward)
- Dockside freshwater inlet (stbd forward)
- 50 amp shore power connection (stbd forward)
- Under gunwhale gaff storage
- A center Console style helm station with Teak Ladderback Captains chair.
- Teak helm pod with single engine, single lever control
- Bow Thruster
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Push button, Pop-Up electronics box
- Garmin 7612 and 8012 MFD's (Installed Summer '19)
- Garmin HD Radar (64 mile max range)
- Garmin Autopilot
- Garmin GSD 26 Professional Sounder module
- Garmin GXM Sat Weather/Sat Stereo receiver
- Garmin 4 inch data repeater with Sea Surface Temp
- Standard Horizon VHF Radio with AIS and DSC
- Magnetic compass
- Remote spotlight
- LED Cockpit spreader lights
- Rocket launcher along rear Flybridge rail
- 36' Triple Spreader outriggers
- Center Rigger
- Port and Stbd side bench seats on Flybridge (storage beneath)
- Overhead lights
- 3 sided Strataglass bridge enclosure (new 2015)
Salon and Interior Walkthrough
Down the stairs and to port are upper and lower bunks.
To stbd is a very large tackle closet.
Forward of the tackle closet is the enclosed Head and Shower, with privacy door, vanity and sink, mirrored medicine cabinet, Electric flushing toilet (with Lectra-San treatment system), and a stand-up shower stall.
The head can be accessed from a doorway in the hall, OR from the private master stateroom.
The master stateroom is in the front of the vessel, featuring a queen sized pedestal mounted bed (storage beneath), with storage closets along both sides, a 32 inch Samsung SmartTV, Overhead deck hatch and upright rod storage.