Gravois Mills, MO 65037Sell a boat like this
Used Californian motor yachts have generally held their values very well on the used market thanks to their quality construction, well-executed interiors, and better-than-average finish. The flushdeck styling of the 48 Motor Yacht may not be timeless but it certainly has aged well over the years. Like her sisterships in the Californian fleet, she was constructed on an easily driven
modified-V hull with a shallow keel and a relatively narrow beam. Her three-stateroom interior—the original floorplan had over/ under berths forward—was tastefully finished with teak woodwork
throughout (dark walnut in pre-1988 models). A slide-out settee in the small guest stateroom aft of the salon converts into a double berth, and all three heads are fitted with separate stall showers.
With her narrow beam and wide side decks, the salon dimensions are modest compared with those of other 48-footers. The aft deck, however, is very spacious as is the flybridge. A modest performer
with standard 375hp Cats, she’ll cruise at 15–16 knots.
Speed & Distance
Queen berth aft with full size head and shower and also vanity, queen berth forward with full size head and shower, side stateroom to starboard mid ship with full size head and shower to port side of hallway, Full size galley. Large salon with sofa and chairs. Lower driving station. Large aft deck with table and chairs. Flybridge with two captains seats and bench seat. Newer swim platform with circular stair case.
48'5" LOA, 15'2" Beam, 4'8" Draft, 43,000lbs Weight, 15 Degree Deadrise Aft.
Twin Cat Diesels 3208's with direct drives and 375hp each with 1400 hours. Kohler generator with sound shield at 4800 hours. All run like a champ with no issues.
560 Gallons of Fuel/Diesel, 210 Gallons of Water, 165 Gallons of Waste.
Full size refrigerator with freezer, convection microwave, 4 burner stove top, 2 large sinks, large cabinets with storage.
These were all completed in 2021 unless noted otherwise:
- Repair approximately 50 blisters on hull
- New antifoul bottom paint
- New prop & rudder dripless shaft seals
- Rebuild props
- Repair bow pulpit gelcoat
- Rebuild forward inserts where lower cockpit meets hull
- Full buff and wax
- Remove forward hatch, clean old sealant and properly reseat
- Replace fwd toilet lower unit with factory exchange unit
- New seal kits in mid/aft heads (O-rings, joker etc)
- Replaced engine coolant hoses
- New MasterVolt battery maintainer/charger
- Batteries replaced in 2020 (per previous owner)
- New swim platform
- Rebuilt windlass motor (2022)
- Replaced original cabin air units with 16K BTU Dometic self-contained units (3)
- Replaced shower pump system with Johnson shower systems (3)
- Added 1 SeaFlo dry bilge system to fwd bilge
- Installed new Kuuma 11 gallon stainless steel hot weather installed (New in 2022 & not yet used)
- Replaced fresh water tank (new tank is 130 gallon plastic)
- New mattress in aft stateroom (slept on twice)
- Replaced most isinglas on enclosure surround
- Added UV water filtration system
- Added 3 - 600 watt bilge heaters
- Installed new microwave convection oven (used twice)
- Installed new refrigerator in galley
- Newer battery charger
- 2005 Sea Ray 340 Sundancer$139,900$139,900Lake Ozark, MO 65049Ozark Yacht Brokers, Inc.
- 2000 Carver 396 Aft Cabin Motoryacht$147,900$147,900Lake Ozark, MO 65049Ozark Yacht Brokers, Inc.
- 2007 Sea Ray 38 Sundancer (Freshwater)$229,500$229,500Lake Ozark, MO 65049Ozark Yacht Brokers, Inc.
- 2008 Cobalt 302 Bow Rider$94,900$94,900Osage Beach, MO 65065Ozark Yacht Brokers, Inc.