Johns Island, SC 29455Local Delivery AvailableSell a boat like this
If you are in the market for a solid diesel powered convertible that has never been fished hard and has had the engines re-built plus it shows like a newer vessel then this one is worth a look. The boat is clean and well maintained with updated electronics and all systems are in good working order. Call today and start making your plans to be on the water next weekend.
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION - MOTIVATED SELLER - DON'T PROCRASTINATE OR IT WILL BE GONE!
Speed & Distance
This floorplan features a single stateroom forward with double berth, solid hinged door for privacy and ensuite access to the head compartment. The large U-shaped Dinette converts to a comfortable berth and the L-shaped sofa in the salon is also another sleeping option especially for Kids. The head compartment features a "day door" and a separate shower stall, solid surface countertops and lots of lighting.
- Berber Carpet
- Teak Paneling throughout the interior
- Teak Parquet Flooring in galley
- Flatscreen TV
- Rod Holders mounted on the salon ceiling
- Tinted windows throughout the vessel
- Stereo System
The Galley is located down and to the starboard side forward of the salon and features modern appliances and good counterspace.
- Princess 3 burner electric stovetop
- Panasonic Microwave Oven
- Kenmore mid-size refrigerator/freezer
- ISE Steam Hot Water
- Water Filter
- Garbage Disposal
- Stainless Steel Sink
- Mica Countertop
- Teak Cabinetry above and below counterttop
The Flybridge is accessed via an aluminum tubing ladder with wide rungs and good hand railing
- Hard top over bridge with welded aluminum tube framing
- Venturi Windshield
- Twin Pedestal Helm Seats with arm rest and removable cushions
- Seating in front of helm console and to the starboard side of bridge deck with storage beneath
- Storage compartment in brow area
- Overhead electronics console
- Spreader Lights
- (6) Rocket Launchers on aft railing
- Custom Helm Cover
- Garmin Hybrid Touch GPS with 48 NM Radar and Fish Finder
- Icom M502 VHF Radio
Cockpit and Deck Gear
- (7) Gunwale mounted rod holders
- Bait Rigging station w/tackle drawers, sink and freezer
- Fresh and Salt water washdowns
- (2) Large - removable fish boxes in cockpit sole
- Tuna Door in Transom
- (4) Rod Holders in Cockpit wings
- (2) Folding Aluminum Deck Chairs
- (3) Rod storage below both gunwales
- Welded Aluminum Bow Rails
- Rupp Outriggers and Center Rigger
- Danforth 20H anchor, chain, nylon rode on anchor pulpit with roller
- Hynautic Hydraulic Steering
- 50 Amp Shore Power Cord
- Oil Changer System
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- SVS Battery Monitoring System
- Central Vacuum System
- Glendinning Engine Syncronizer
- Spare Shaft
- 2-8D Batteries
- 1 27 Series Battery
- Battery Charger
- Firebox Halon 1301 System in Engine compartment
Engines and Mechanical
- Twin Detroit 671 450 HP Diesels overhauled in 2015 with approximately 350 hours since
- Kohler 8 kw Generator in sound box showing 2625 hours
- 2 Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner units
Total Fuel Capacity of 430 Gallons of Diesel Fuel
- 60 gallon built-in fiberglass auxiliary tank in center of the engine compartment bilge
- 370 gallon built-in fiberglass tank below the cockpit
- 50 Gallon built-in fiberglass Holding Tank with macerator overboard discharge and deck fitting for pump out.
This boat might be 34 years old but it does not show its age. The boat is extremely clean and odor free and it is obvious that it has not been fished hard just babied. The engines were overhauled in 2015 and have approximately 350 hours since and the paperwork is available. The owner reports that it cruises at 20 kts burning 24 GPH and will top out at 26 kts. Come take a look and you will be able to appreciate the "Viking Pedigree" on this vessel.
- 1988 Chris-Craft 38 Aft Cabin$39,500$39,500Charleston, SC 29464Intracoastal Yacht Sales of Charleston S.C.
- 2009 Sea Ray Sundancer$349,900$349,900Bluffton, SC 29910Intracoastal Yacht Sales of Charleston S.C.
- 1985 Lyman-Morse Hood 55 Stoway Ketch$339,500$339,500St Maarten, NLIntracoastal Yacht Sales of Charleston S.C.
- 1988 Viking 41 Conv Sport Fisher$119,900$119,900Johns Island, SC 29455Intracoastal Yacht Sales of Charleston S.C.