"POLARITY" is a well-maintained trawler that has everything needed to cruise the Chesapeake, do the Great Circle Loop, enjoy coast cruising, spend winters in the tropics and live aboard! This Trawler has it all!
The Sundeck profile provides maximum use of space, with 6'5" headroom throughout and great storage. This trawler features twin Volvo turbo engines with low hours and a new generator and a solid glass hull.
Galley down and dinette across have lots of natural light. Open salon has no built-in-benches - a loveseat and lounge chair provide comfortable seating.
Covered Sundeck has built-in bar with wet sink and counter. Wing doors can close off the sundeck, a handy way to restrict children and pets to a safe location while allowing them access to the fly bridge. Fully enclosed fly bridge with EZ2CY windows.
Speed & Distance
Sleeping Accommodations for six
- Aft stateroom has comfortable midline queen bed.
- Forward stateroom has spacious, extra-long Pullman-style double berths that convert to a seat.
- Dining area across from galley has benches and an adjustable table that lowers to create a cushioned, child-size double bed.
- Aft stateroom has (2) hanging closets, (8) drawers and (4) double-door cabinets under long counter-tops, (4) extra-deep drawers under attached night tables.
- Salon has wall cabinets along both bulkheads, upper wall cabinets above counter, extra-deep cabinet above steps. Extra storage under 3 steps.
- Storage areas located under both loveseat cushions.
- Galley/dining area has (4) wall cabinets, (2) drawers and deep cabinet under cooktop deep drawer under dinette seat, (2) counter areas with extra storage under one of them.
- Forward cabin has (1) hanging closet and long open shelf.
- Sundeck has (2) sliding-door storage cabinets above and (2) cabinets below the bar counter, plus one open ventilated storage cubby.
- Flybridge has deep storage under all benches and the helm.
- Tundra AC/DC 2-door refrigerator with freezer
- Princess three-burner electric stove top
- Large combination microwave/convection oven
- Double deep stainless steel sinks
- Twin Volvo turbo diesel engines, 150 hp with fresh water cooling, model TMD41A
- 2700 hours
- Volvo manual clutch MS4A - Ratio 1.91 to 1
- New Stuffing boxes (2015)
- Dual Switchable Racor Fuel Filters
- Westerbeke 8kw generator with sound shield (New 2014)
Propellers, Shafts, Rudders
- (2) 4-blade bronze propellers 27" x 16" - (Reconditioned 2015)
- (2) stainless steel 1 1/2" shafts. (Port shaft new 2015)
- (2) spade-type rudders
Electrical and Mechanical
- Lofrans Project 1000 windlass with on-deck foot controls (2209)
- 35 lb plow anchor with chain & rode
- Danforth storm anchor with rode
- (2) lead acid 12v 8D house/starter batteries (New 2015)
- Flash proof master battery switch
- (1) lead acid 12v 4D battery for starting generator
- 12vDC & 110vAC electrical panel with circuit breakers
- Separate circuit breaker panel for air conditioning/heating
- (2) 30 amp shore power inlets
- (2) shore power 50' 30 amp 110vAC cables
- (1) 50 amp 220vAC splitter to 30 amp 120vAC connectors
- 2 AC-powered CruiseAir reverse cycle air conditioner/heating units, (1) forward, (1) aft
- AC-powered 6 gallon water heater
- 1750 watt Inverter under fwd dinette seat. Sized to run microwave, toaster, coffee maker or other small appliance
- (2) DC-powered toilets
- (2) DC-powered macerator pump
- DC-powered automatic, submersible bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
- DC-powered submersible shower sump pump
- DC-powered auto pilot pump
- Engine room blowers
- LED Engine room lights
- LED reading lights over bed and bunks
- LED anchor lights
Electronics and Navigation
- Garmin Chartplotter model 2010C-2003
- Simrad AutoPilot AP2 with NEMA connection to chart plotter (2003)
- Furuno Model 1932 mark-2 Radar: Antenna replaced 2009
- Standard Horizon digital depth indicator with alarm
- Standard Horizon Radio 25w VHF/FM Intrepid GX1260s, DSC equipped
- AC 110v dual outlet
- DC 12v outlet
- 3" floating compass
- Standard Horizon digital depth indicator with alarm
- Standard Horizon digital speed/log
- Standard Horizon Radio 25w VHF/FM
- Extra bracket and connection for Garmin Chartplotter located on flybridge
- 4" floating compass
Safety and Comfort
- Full flybridge enclosure with EZ2CY extra visibility panels front and rear
- Wrap-around sun screen on windshield
- Window screens and side door screen
- Bow pulpit with roller
- Stainless steel rails with stainless safety lines below
- Wide side decks with handholds for easy passage around boat
- Handholds along salon ceiling
- Awlgripped non skid decks
- (2) Taylor fenders
- (2) inflatable fenders
- (1) multi-purpose extendable fender
- Swim platform with stainless steel swim boarding ladder
- Fresh water washdown on sundeck
- LifeSling Rescue System
- Coast Guard required equipment
- Low-oil engine overheat alarm on each engine
- Low-oil engine overheat alarm/shutdown on generator
- High water sensor mounted in bilge with alarm and on/off switch located on fly bridge
- Round folding table plus hanging table for sundeck
- Snap-it single and double drink holders on flybridge
- Loveseat, lounge chair and table in salon
- Custom bedspread in aft stateroom; throw pillows
- Window treatments
- Outboard engine holder on swim platform
- Holders for (4) fishing rods on sundeck ceiling
- (2) Boat hooks
- (2) Boat cleaning brushes