San Pedro, CASell a boat like this
A Hallberg-Rassy is a well built and exceptionally laid out cruising vessel designed with comfort, style and strength in mind.
Sails and rigging
- North 10 oz. mainsail fully battened w/two reefs good condition,
- North 10 oz. 110% jib on furler fair condition (leach tabling is
- Asymmetrical spinnaker in very good condition with sock
- Jib 110%
- Furlex jib furrler
- Forespar adjustable pole
- (2) Lewmar 40ST primary winches
- 1 Lewmar 8 on port coachroof
- 1Lewmar 8 on starboard coachroof, also 4 to 1 traveller, turning blocks to route lines aft
- Single Lewmar 8 on mast for reefing, two banks of triple sheet stoppers on coachroof.
- Boom brake
- Hall rigid vang
- Volvo 2003 3-cylinder 28 HP
- Racor 500 fuel filter
- Volvo SailDrive 110S
- Two T105 6V batteries wired in series for house use, one Group 2 engine starting
Very spacious interior for a 31 foot cruiser with a teak and holly sole and solid teak cabinetry. Upon entering the boat there is a large salon with two single berths and a folding teak table. The galley on port has refrigeration, double, s/s sinks with hot and cold running water and a propane stove and oven. Aft on starboard is the nav station and aft quarter berth. Also, the radar and GPS screens swing out into the companionway from this area. Forward of the salon on starboard is the head which includes a shower. On port is a large hanging locker just aft of the v-berth. The boat has easy access storage throughout and handholds are abundant.