Fort Pierce, FL 34946Sell a boat like this
"DON’T BLINK” is an exceptionally well-maintained Duffy 42 with several desirable upgrades. Her galley up layout provides 2 comfortable staterooms and separate head with large stall shower. Her single 530hp Yanmar allows for a economical 15knt cruising speed and a hull design that will deliver an astonishingly good ride in all conditions.
- Many Upgrades
- Exceptional Condition
- Recent Bottom Paint
- Bow Thruster
- Garmin Electronics
- Repowered 2014
Built 1988 by Duffy & Duffy, Brooklin, Maine. Now known as Atlantic Boat.
Designed by Spencer Lincoln.
Hailing port – JUPITER, FL
The hull design is that of an offshore Maine lobster boat. It is a built-down, semi-planing design with a round bilge, deep keel, and large rudder for stability and handling.
Speed & Distance
- CruisAir Reverse Cycle A/C with SMX Controls
- Pull Out Queen Couch
- Chest Freezer
- Ships Clock
- Privacy Blinds
- Fold Out Salon Table
- Teak and Holly Flooring Throughout
- Hinged Hatches to Engine Room
- Galley Up Port Side Salon
- Princess Electric Three Burner Stove/Oven
- Norcold 120/12v Refrigerator/Freezer
- Amana Chest Freezer
- Stainless Sink and Faucet
- Single Queen Forward Berth
- Overhead Hatch and Port Windows
- Ample Storage
- Double Over Under Bunks
- Ample Storage
- 12V and 110 Lighting
- Vacuflush Freshwater Flush Toilet
- Oversized Shower Stall
- Sink with Faucet
- Ample Storage
- 45 Pound CQR with 50’ of 3/8” Chain and 250’ of 5/8” Braid (8 Strand Rode)
- 45 Pound Manson Supreme with 50’ of 3/8” Chain and 250’ of 5/8” Braid (8 Strand Rode)
- Galley Maid Windlass
- Aluminum Radar Arch
- Aluminum Tender Davit with New 110v Motor
- Two (New) Bridge Helm Seats
- Bridge Stowage Box
- Aft Deck Flush Mount Rod Holders
- Taco 15’ Collapsible Outriggers
- Bridge Rod Holders Pedestal
- Kayak/Paddleboard Rack
- Fresh and Salt Water Washdown
- Fiberglass Swim Platform with Ladder
- Down East Machine Hydraulic Steering
- Stainless and Aluminum Deck Hardware
Electronics and Helm:
- Cobra VHF, Lower Station
- Standard Horizon VHF with AIS Reception that is Integrated with the Garmin System, Flybridge
- Robertson Auto-Pilot, Lower Station Only
- Rudder Angle Indicator, Both Stations
- Standard Horizon 12” GPS with C-MAP Card for the Atlantic Coast, Gulf of Mexico and Caribbean Current to 2017, Upper Station
- Both VHF's are MMSI Registered
- Integrated Garmin System Comprising 2 4212 12” Multifunction Devices (Upper and Lower) Depth/Sonar
- Television in the Salon. Additional Cable/Antenna Connection in the Guest Stateroom. Omni Directional Antenna in the Flybridge Cabinetry.
- Bose 321 Entertainment System with 2 Speakers, Woofer, and Featuring AM/FM Radio, CD Player, and DVD Player
- Kohler 8kw 110/240 Generator with 1,680 Hours
- 12V/110 Panel
- Six 12V and 4 6v for 12 and 24volt Systems (New 2022)
- Pro Nautic12-10p And24v-21 Xantrex Inverter
- Battery Switches
- 50 Amp Single Cord or two 30 Amps
- Electric Hot Water Heater
- Charles Isolation Transformer
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment:
- Single Yanmar 6CX530 Motor Installed New in 2013 By Noank Village Boatyard In Noank, CT. It was Purchased from and Certified by Bayside Diesel of Mystic, CT. 530 Hp. All Electronic. Well Serviced. 1,500 Hours. Red Line RPM is 2900. Our Typical Cruise is 2500 RPM Which, Depending Upon Current, Sea State, and Wind Gets us 13 to 15 Knots Burning 16 to 17 Gallons Per Hour. Hull Speed is Around 7.5 Knots Where Trawler Economy is Achieved.
- The Transmission, also New in 2013, a Kanzaki Model KMH70A
- The Engine/Transmission Controls are Yanmar Fly-By-Wire Installed with the 2013 Re-Power
- The Stuffing Box was Replaced in 2013. A 2.5” Shaft Drives a 4 Bladed Prop.
- 8 Kw Kohler Generator with 1,680 Hours. Model 8 EOZ
- In Addition to any Engine-Mounted Filters, The Yanmar ss Serviced by Single Racor Primary Filters
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning and Heat Using 2 Systems. The Salon Unit is 16,000 BTU and the Stateroom Unit is 12,000 BTU. Both Condensers were Replaced in 2017.
- Raritan Hot Water Heater, Replaced in 2013
- Vacuflush Sanitation System with Fresh Water Flush. The Vacuum Unit was Replaced in 2013.
- Xantrax Freedom SW 2000 Charger/Inverter, New 2018
- Charles Isolation Transformer which Segregates the Boat from Shore Power
- (2) 50’ and (1) 25’. Shore power cords. Allows the Use of 2 30 Amp Shore Outlets when a Single 50 Amp is Unavailable.
- Vetus Bow Thruster Upper and Lower Helm’s
- Miele Dishwasher
- Kenmore Washer-Dryer
- Norcold 7 Cubic Foot Refrigerator/Freezer (New in 2018)
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Cruiseair Reverse Cycle A/C with SMX Controls
- Dinghy not included but available to purchase separately
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- 2012 Hydra-Sports 4200 SF$379,000$379,000Daytona Beach, FL 32114United Yacht Sales - Florida Treasure Coast
- 2011 Paul Mann Custom 81 Convertible$6,753,000$6,753,000Stuart, FL 34994United Yacht Sales - Florida Treasure Coast
- 2021 Cobia 220 Dual Console$43,600$43,600Fort Pierce, FL 34950United Yacht Sales - Florida Treasure Coast
- 1985 Bertram 42 Convertible$225,000$225,000Stuart, FL 34997United Yacht Sales - Florida Treasure Coast