Saint Petersburg, FLSell a boat like this
A modern Double Cabin Sundeck Trawler/Motor Yacht with no exterior Teak and a beautiful all-Teak interior. This is a two stateroom, galley and dinette down layout with no lower helm.
Built in the Trans World Shipyard in Taiwan, she boasts Fiberglass Fuel Tanks eliminating one of the major drawbacks in buying a used boat. Other features include a load bearing hardtop, wing doors, and aft deck wet bar with washer/dryer and ice maker hook-ups if one choose to add these.
With relatively low hours and recent service, this boat is priced to sell.
A perfect Great Looper or live aboard!
Speed & Distance
With her open floor plan, (no lower helm), this nicely appointed aft cabin motor yacht is extremely spacious, well laid out, with many recent upgrades.
She is a two stateroom layout with the full beam master stateroom aft with an en-suite head and shower. The large main salon merges beautifully into the galley and dinette (just three steps down and forward). With the forward cabin windows open overhead of the galley, and no lower helm, the living areas are very spacious and airy and allow great social connection.
The aft deck is open to the rear with sliding glass windows port and starboard and aluminum wing doors for weather protection. There is a full wet bar on the aft deck with facilities to add a washer-dryer and ice maker.
A great cruiser or elegant live aboard is easy to see and seriously for sale.
Powered by a pair Cummins VT555M diesels, the very roomy engine room is clean and allows easy access to all components through her access door in the galley. These engines have 555 cubic inch displacement producing 320 HP for a very favorable displacement to horsepower rating for long engine life.
- Holding tank with Y-Valve and macerator
- (3) Racor fuel filters
- Bilge blowers
- (4) Bilge pumps, 2 Sump Pumps
- (3) Blade - Michigan propellers
- Bennet Trim Tabs
- Solid Fiberglass fuel tanks
- 50 amp Automatic battery charger
- 110 volt AC electrical system, 12 volt DC electrical system
- Onan 8KW generator with 1,250 hours in a sound shield
- Digital battery condition gauge
- Dockside electrical cables
- (2) 8D starting batteries, (1) 4D generator battery
The decks are fiberglass non-skid. The hardtop is load bearing and has a pipe davit and chocks for a dinghy. The aft deck wet bar is plumbed and wired for a combo-matic washer/dryer and an ice maker. There are aluminum wing doors and hard sliding glass windows port and starboard on the aft deck. The rear of the deck is open.
The Bimini and 4-Sided flybridge enclosure is Stamoid and Stratoglass and in excellent condition.
- Load bearing insulated hardtop over the aft sundeck
- Full wet bar with storage on aft deck
- Dinghy Chocks, Pipe Davit with Electric Winch
- Newer Bimini Top with a new 4-Sided enclosure
- Helm and seat covers for F/B (new)
- Fiberglass swim platform
The electronics on the boat are in need of an upgrade. There is a functioning Garmin GPS with charting, a digital depth sounder, and a VHF radio.
- Newer Salon TV with antenna
- Stereo with speakers
- There is a windlass with anchor and rode, a Dinghy davit with electric motor and chocks for a tender
- The Canvas package includes a very recent full Bimini and a quality 4-Sided enclosure for the bridge. Also new helm and seat covers and F/B cushions.
- Both air conditioners are recently replaced and feature digital controls
- (3) Racor fuel filers
- FRP coated fuel tanks
Overall in good condition, this boat shows as a more modern version of a Hybrid trawler/ motoryacht. She is capable of planing speeds, (up to 18 knots), but is perfectly comfortable "mucking along" and conserving fuel.
Her interior is a bit more Elegant than most, with a beautiful open flow from the salon to the dinette and galley down. Very nice window treatments, Teak parquet sole, upgraded lighting.
The engine room is clean, well lit, with good (crawl-in) headroom and good access to the outboard sides of the engines.
The wide beam of the boat makes this a very large 41 footer with impressive stability. Her fuel and water capacity are generous.
Recent bottom paint and engine servicing. Very nice canvas package.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- 1994 Delta Marine 110 Raised Pilothouse$1,775,000Fort Lauderdale, FLUnited Yacht Sales - Florida, St. Petersburg Area
- 1986 C&C Fiberglass 37 Trawler$38,500Saint Petersburg, FLUnited Yacht Sales - Florida, St. Petersburg Area
- 1989 Hatteras 40 Motor Yacht$114,500Saint Petersburg, FLUnited Yacht Sales - Florida, St. Petersburg Area
- 1988 Aquarius Double Cabin Sundeck$89,000Saint Petersburg, FLUnited Yacht Sales - Florida, St. Petersburg Area