Kemah, TXSell a boat like this
Yanmar 4JHBE Diesel
Sought After Center Cockpit
Hybrid Raymarine Hybrid Touch Multifunction Display
In Boom Furling
Electric Winch on Cabin-Top
New Electronics (2015)
New Stainless Steel Opening Ports
New Bottom Paint (2020)
New Canvas (2021)
New House Batteries (Jan. 2021)
Center Line Berth in Spacious Aft Cabin
Check-Up Service Every Two Weeks to Keep it in "Sail-a-way" Condition
Designer Sink and Fixtures
This Boat has many upgrades. This pampered center cockpit features dual seating providing excellent visibility along with comfort and safety. Below deck is a feeling of spaciousness and elegance provided by ample amounts of varnished teak & ashwood painstakingly maintained by her owners. A total of 18 opening ports and hatches supplies ample fresh air and light.
The forward stateroom offers very comfortable accommodations with separate access to the forward head, full V-berth, large hanging locker, bureau with a dressing settee.
The main salon offers seating for six, boasting a large settee to port (convertible into a double berth), an L-shaped settee to starboard and a private entrance to the forward head to accommodate a 3rd couple.
Next to the salon is a large U-shaped galley with a 14.2 cu. ft. icebox, 3 burner Force 10 stove/oven, and a large expanse of up-dated countertops.
The passageway aft offers an unprecedented large engine berth with a walk-in access door to starboard and a full-size wet locker with workbench and storage to port.
The owners’ stateroom offers a queen-sized berth to starboard with easy access in and out of the berth, large hanging lockers, bureaus with drawers and a truly unique private head with a tub/shower unit.
Forward and aft heads have all new sinks and fixtures with upgraded countertops and high end touches.
The Morgan 43 is a center-cockpit, cruising yacht offering two double cabins, two heads and a large main cabin. The vessel is fitted with two marine air conditioners: the forward Cruisair unit is fitted with SMX digital controls while the aft unit has Mermaid controls. Accommodation features are as follows:
- Accessed via walk-through to port
- Large double berth offset to starboard
- 5 large drawers, hanging locker and shelves create ample storage
- Large head compartment with commode, vanity with sink, and tub with shower
- Large main cabin with center dinette with drop-down leaves
- L-shaped settee / berth to starboard with canvas lee-cloth for use at sea
- Long settee / single berth to port with lee-cloth. May be extended to become a double berth when needed
- Ample storage behind seat back cushions
- Double V-berth with room aft of the berth even with the privacy door closed
- Private access to forward head compartment with commode, sink and shower
- Hanging locker, drawer and two other lockers
This large, U-shaped galley with modern fixtures features:
- Double designer sinks, close to vessel centerline and updated countertops
- Force 10 Propane Stove/oven with cutting board cover
- Adler Barbour 12 volt refrigeration in a large box with double lids
- Sea-water manual pump at galley
- A pressurized freshwater system, updated fixtures with additional manual pump in galley
- Ample storage including a dry goods locker, large sliding door storage outboard and aft, 4 drawers, an additional small vertical locker
Driftwood has a separate navigation desk to port and forward of the companionway ladder. Electronics include the following fitted at the nav desk:
- Datamarine 5000 Auto Pilot Display
- SEA 322 SSB radio:
- New Airs and GPS equipped Standard Horizon VHF:
- Clock and barometer set
- ACR 406 MHz EPIRB
- Fusion stereo
At the helm are the following:
- Autohelm basic autopilot control
- Raymarine Hybrid Multifunctional Display
- Raymarine ST60 Multi
- Raymarine I70 Multi
- Datamarine Link 5000 speed and depth
Sails and Rigging
The vessel is fitted with:
- Keel –stepped mast
- Hood headsail roller furling gear
- Profurl in-boom mainsail furling system
- Deck pad-eye for attachment of staysail and/or staysail stay
- Large Drifter
- 160% genoa
- 110% genoa
- #4 jib (90%)
- Cruising spinnaker with sock
- Note some sails are older and have not been inspected by the current owner
- New Stainless Steel Ports
- Lewmar 40 ELECTRIC winch to starboard of the companionway
- Lewmar 52 primary winches
- New Custom Delux Bimini and Dodger
- Cockpit harness eyes
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.