Fort Myers, FLSell a boat like this
1987 Grand Banks Classic, Immaculate lightly used Grand Banks 42 Classic. One of a kind hull number 1000, built originally as a company boat to celebrate the success of this most popular model. She is not only very well built with every conceivable factory option but has been updated and maintained by experienced owners. Her twin Caterpillar 3208's (375 hp each) allows you to cruise at 10 knots at 1500 RPM sipping a total of 7.5 gallons per hour. If you feel a need to be in port fast she is not even taxed at 17 knots. Only in heavy seas do you appreciate just how well built and solid the Grand Banks is and as she comes with Naiad Stabilizers you travel in complete comfort. The interior has been professionally decorated with Ultra suede cushions complete with matching curtains, rugs and bedspreads. One Grand is now located in the Fort Myers, FL area and awaits her new owners to please with many years of memorable cruising.
Speed & Distance
Standard Grand Banks full teak interior with teak parquet sole throughout. Ample natural and artificial light and ventilation.
Forward is the Guest Stateroom with large V-berth under which is bin type stowage and 6 drawers. There is a small storage locker between the berths with stowage under. The hull is lined with teak ceilings above the berth and there is access in the fwd bulkhead to the chain locker. Aft of the port berth is a large hanging locker.
Opposite to starboard is the Guest Head featuring shower, vacuflush toilets , H&C pressure water and ample stowage and counter space.
The steps leading up to the main salon lift to provide easy access to the engine room which is Very Clean and well maintained.Up three steps is the main salon which also houses the lower helm station and the Galley. The Grand Banks are well known for the beautiful joinery work and abundant natural light that make these spaces an inviting retreat. Side doors at the helm station and aft of the galley to port provide convenient access to the side decks. To starboard is the Lower Helm Station with fixed bench seat with drawer stowage under, aft of which is a small bureau with bottle and glass stowage lockers and Icemaker. Aft to starboard is the L-Settee and fixed drop leaf dining table with bottle and magazine stowage under. The L-settee has bin type stowage under. Opposite to port is a short settee aft of which is the built in freezer with the TV is on top..
Down 3 steps is the Master Stateroom which features the "A" layout with a Double berth to starboard and a wide single to port. There is drawer stowage under both berths with additional book stowage behind the berths. There is a centerline bureau with several drawers on the aft bulkhead as well as the standard aft cabin companionway to the aft deck. Two large hanging lockers are forward and to port and the Master Head is opposite to starboard featuring stall shower, vacuflush toilet, abundant stowage and counter space.
The boat was professionally decorated with Ultra Suede upholstery and matching curtains, rugs and bedspreads though out and is in Excellent Condition as is all of the finish work inside and out.
- 3 Burner Electric stove and Oven
- Original Fridge and separate Freezer updated 2011.
- New Raymarine E120 Color GPS/Radar/Plotter Salon( 2005).
- New Raymarine E120 Color GPS/Radar/Plotter
- Fly bridge (2005)New Raymarine 4KW Radar Antenna.
- New KVH Marine TV Antenna (2005).
- New KVH Electronic Compass. (2005)
- VHF Radios salon and Fly bridge.
- Auto pilot.
- Auto Control floodlight from Salon and Fly Bridge.
- 2-Danforth Constellation Compasses
- Twin Caterpillar 3208's at 375 HP each with a only 2845 hours
- Westerbeke 8KW generator
- 3 Zone Marine Air Conditioner
- Original Fridge and separate Freezer and Ice maker updated 2011
- (4) 4D Batteries (2012).
- Three Bank 40A Sentry Charging System.
- 8 KW Westerbeke Generator.
- 12 Gallon Electric Water Heater.
- 2- 50 Amp Shore Power.
- 2- 30 Amp Shore Power.
- 1- Charles Marine 2-30A to 1-50A Shore Power Y Adaptor.
- New Fly bridge Cover (2005)
- Sunbrella Windshield Cover
- Sunbrella Upper and lower rail covers.
- 55 LB CQR with 100 ft BBB Chain.
- 45 LB Bruce with 50 ft BBB Chain.
- Electric Windlass.
- Fresh Water Wash Fore Deck
- Shower Rear Deck.
- Swim Platform and ladder.
- Cockpit Cushions for Fly Bridge.
- 2-Stereos Salon and Fly Bridge.
- Horn and Bell.
- Emergency Tiller.
- Sony TV.
- 7 Fenders and Dock lines.
- Numerous Maintenance items.
- 1980 Hatteras Long Range Cruiser$395,000Kodiak, AKFrank Gordon Yacht Sales
- 2020 Twin Vee 360 OCEAN CAT$345,000Fort Myers, FLFrank Gordon Yacht Sales
- 2015 Beneteau Monte carlo 5$780,000Tampa, FLFrank Gordon Yacht Sales
- 2017 Sunreef SUNREEF 74$4,895,000Nassau, BSFrank Gordon Yacht Sales