Well maintained paddle wheeler ready for a new owner.
COI 150 +4. Twin 6-71 Detroit and two keel cooled 3-71 Detroit generators. Fully equipped to start up a business immediately. Built by Gillikin in North Carolina.
Speed & Distance
Located on main deck with five compartment electric steam table. GE convection oven and commercial refrigerator.
Deck and Safety
- Fuel capacity 800 Gals
- Fresh water capacity 600 Gals.
- Holding tank capacity 260 Gals
- 155 Type 1 Adult PDF’S, 16 Type 1 Children PDF’S
- 20 Person Fiberglass Buoyant Apparatus
- 1 24” Life ring with Waterlight attached.
- 1 Teal 208 Volt Electric Pump fire/bilge
- 1 Jabsco Belt driven pump
- 1 Manual Discharge CO2 System-200 Lbs.
- Portable Fire extinguishers 5 B2, 1 B1
- Air Draft 24’
Helm and Electronics
- 2 Furuno Radars- 2x Model 1800-36 Mile Range
- VHF Radios- 1 Standard Horizon, 1 Icom
- Depth finder- Hummingbird Y100
- Hailer: Cybernet CTX 1000
- Security: CCTV with 8 cameras
- Bilge alarms: 2 float switches each compartment
2 Detroit Diesels 3-71 keel cooled Starboard 11,356 hrs, Port 12,641 hrs.
Port-Detroit 6-71 280 HP 10,094 hrs
Starboard- Detroit 6-71 280 HP 9,785 hrs.
One mens and one ladies heads located on the main deck.
Bar area located on the upper deck forward. Includes 2&3 compartment sinks, 1 True 4 keg beer cooler.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 1970 Custom Barge$3,500,000Tampa, FLUnited Yacht Sales - South Carolina / North Carolina Area
- 1977 Hatteras 58 Motoryacht$179,900Charleston, SCUnited Yacht Sales - South Carolina / North Carolina Area
- 1988 Sabre 38 MKII$92,000Charleston, SCUnited Yacht Sales - South Carolina / North Carolina Area
- 1997 Carver 405 Aft Cabin Motoryacht$99,900New Bern, NCUnited Yacht Sales - South Carolina / North Carolina Area