Long Beach, CASell a boat like this
With almost 2,000 hulls launched, this is one of the most popular 36 foot sailboats ever built, and a quick inspection makes it easy to understand why. They are well-designed and well-built in the U.S. by one of the most successful sailboat builders in the world are very spacious (both above and below deck), easy and fun to sail. They are equally at home racing, day sailing or cruising (Cruising World says the Catalina 36 is "a happy blend of conservative, medium-displacement cruising logic and spry one-design racing potential"). Note that there is an active Catalina 36 Owner's Association, with their own web site with much useful information (do a quick search on Google to reach). This vessel has clean bilges as well as validated manuals on board, included the universal diesel owner’s manual, the Catalina owner’s manual, and operating manual for the head, VHF radio as well as ASA sailing manuals for reference or fun.
The boat includes a microwave oven, coffee pot electric space heater and dehumidifier, along with all other equipment previously listed. The boat also has all required flotation vests and emergency signaling devices required by the coast guard. Documents for the last full service of all standing rigging performed by shipyard in 2017.
This a great value for the money.
The Catalina 36 is iconic and well known for it's incredible spaciousness and livability. She has a huge comfortable cockpit which leads into a large well appointed cabin. The V-berth provides a large double berth with drawers and lots of storage below. There is a large opening hatch above, a double hanging closet and privacy door. Just aft to port is the head and to SB are drawers and enclosed storage. Just aft of that there is a convertible settee and opposing is a convertible dinette table that provides sleeping for two. The nav-station is across from a spacious cruising galley that offers plenty of usable counter space and plenty of enclosed storage. On the Starboard side aft is a comfortable cabin that offers a queen sized berth or sitting area with removable cushions and privacy sliders. This boat is nicely appointed with Teak cabinetry and Teak and Holly floors throughout.
- Top loading refrigerator/freezer
- 3-Burner propane withoven
- Double SS sink with H&C pressure water
- Huge amount of enclosed storage and usable counter space
- Make: Universal
- Model: M25XP
- HP: 25
- Hours: Approximately 5200
- Oil and filter change 09/21
- Boat, Diesel, Electrical, Catalina manuals
- New gages in cockpit
- Canvas covers for Mainsail, Helm/Pedestal, Windlass, Dodger Isinglass, Cockpit winches and Deck rails
- CG required life vests onboard
- Electric Head
- Shower accommodations
- Full length mirror in head
- 2004 DeFever Pilothouse Trawler$525,000San Diego, CASeacoast Yachts – Long Beach
- 2017 Sea Ray 350 Sundancer$295,000Long Beach, CASeacoast Yachts – Long Beach
- 2006 Larson 240$29,900Torrance, CASeacoast Yachts – Long Beach
- 1985 Bristol Channel Cutter Cutter$58,500Newport Beach, CASeacoast Yachts – Long Beach