Long Beach, CA
Leilani is Island Ready .
Classic Bayliner 4550 is earlier version of the 4588
Owners are moving up and looking for offers.
This classic Pacific Northwest Pilothouse design combines comfortable accommodations with an affordable entry price point. Ergonomically designed from the flybridge to the pilothouse and main salon allows for easy movement while underway with out the steep ladders associated with convertibles and sportfishers. With the 6'4" headroom in the main salon, up-galley and wet-bar along with large sliding salon windows creates a comfortable entertaining area. This classic design is well designed and accommodates 3 staterooms, and two heads The Northern Lights Generator was added and rebuilt in 2018. The extremely well maintained low engine hour twin Hino 220 Hp Diesel engines power Leilani comfortable at 15 to 16 knots with a burn rate of around 1 gallon per mile makes this a very efficient 45 foot motor yacht.
Main Salon / Galley
The main salon is open with cross ventilation from the large sliding windows and 6'4" headroom. Aft and to port is the large L-shaped seating around the dining table with ample storage below the settee. To port is additional seating and entertainment area.
Located across form the u-shaped galley is the wet-bar. The wet-bar comes complete with stainless steel sink, ice-maker and storage.
The U-Shaped galley to port is well laid out with the following amentities;
- Twin Stainless Steel Sink
- 12V/120V Refrigerator / Freezer
- 3 Burner Electric Stove w/Oven
- Built in Blender
- Large Counter Space for Food Preparations
- Abundant Storage Above and Below
- Trash Compactor
Leilani two stateroom configuration is ideal for family cursing and with the 3rd stateroom / office adjacent to the master stateroom is a great utilization of space and flexibility for the owners.
The master stateroom is forward with a center line double bunk twin closets one to starboard and the second to port along with private head gives the owners ample privacy and comfort.
The second stateroom is located aft and to port with the pullman style double bunk. There is ample storage and ventilation as well as privacy.
The third stateroom located adjacent to the forward master stateroom can double as an office with desk. There is a comfortable settee couch to port the expands into two single bunks one above and the other below. Thus giving Leilani comfortable sleeping accommodations for 6.
Leilani Pilothouse is located forward and up a few steps from the main salon. With panoramic view from the center-line helm station viability is un-abscured forward as well as to starboard and port. The center-line helm station allows for easy operation and previewing all of Leilani's systems. Located just aft of the helm station is an L-shaped settee with small table to entertain guest while underway. Two sliding doors create easy access from either starboard or port to move forward to the fore deck. Just aft and slightly to starboard of the helm station is the companion way leading to the flybridge.
The flybridge is spacious and well laid out for open air entertainment. Helm station is located just slightly to port of center-line with panoramic 360 degree viewing and easy access to all controls and gauges. There is a bench seat to starboard as well as an L-shaped seating aft and to port of the helm. There is storage beneath the seating as well. Aft is a spacious sundeck that can double as a dingy storage complete with davits. There is an aft ladder that leads down to the aft cockpit behind the main salon.
There are two private heads onboard. The first is located to starboard adjacent to the second stateroom. With the second located forward with private entrance from the master stateroom.The heads are equipped with;
- 2 Electric Head
- 2 Vanity with sink and mirrors
- Enclosed shower stall in the aft head
- Enclosed shower / tube in forward head
- Ample storage
- Opening ports for additional ventilation
There is a large fore-deck that is open and easily for working while anchoring or picking up moorings. Just under the pilothouse windows is a molded in settee facing forward with seating for 3 or 4.
- 12 volt electric windless
- Danforth Anchor
- Stainless steel bow pulpit with anchor roller
- Stainless steel hand rails
- Dockside pressure water hook up
- Fiberglass Radar Arch
- Flybridge bimini new in 2016
- Polycarbonate enclosure new in 2016
- Sea Wise electric davit system
- Teak cockpit coamings
- Transom door
- Swimstep with swim ladder
Mechanical / Electrical
- 4 Automatic Bilge Pumps
- 2 Electric Heads
- Tank Watch for holding tanks
- Forced air heat in all rooms
- Combo-Matic 747 washer dryer
- Central Vacuum system
- Trim Tabs
- Northern Lights Generator re-built in 2018
- All new Batteries 2018
- New Battery Charger 2018
- New LED Lighting in 2018
- Auto Pilot with remote
- 2- 5" compasses (1 on the flybridge and second in the pilot house)
- Depth Sounder
- Fruno 48-mile radar
- 2-ICOM VHF Radios (1 on the flybridge and second in the pilothouse)
- 2-Garmin GPS 541 Chart Plotters (1 on the flybridge and second in the pilothouse)
- Kenwood CD / AM-FM stereo with amplifier
- New LED lighting
- 1978 Tayana Mariner$45,000Long Beach, CADenison Yachting - Long Beach, CA
- 2000 Commercial Semi-Submersible Passenger Vessel$690,000Wilmington, CADenison Yachting - Long Beach, CA
- 2007 J Boats 124$195,000Newport Beach, CADenison Yachting - Long Beach, CA
- 1998 Cabo 31 Express$99,000Huntington Beach, CADenison Yachting - Long Beach, CA