Now At Our Kent Island Office This Twin Volvo Diesel 48 Albin Is A Ton Of Boat At This Price. Big Roomy Cockpit & Open Deck Areas Up Top And An Updated Interior With Warm Wood Floors, Galley Down And A 2 Stateroom, 2 Head Layout. Not Perfect But A Really Nice Buying Opportunity For A Boat With Lots Of Potential.
- Aft Master with Centerline Queen
- Huge Closet Space
- Dometic Head with Full Size Shower
- Air/Heat Control (New Webasto 12,000 BTU and 16,000 BTU AC's)
- Forward Double Berth Stateroom
- Lower Helm Station
- Guest Dometic Head
- Incredible Closet Storage In Stateroom
- Salon with Custom Blinds
- Salon Flat Screen TV
- Salon Wood Floor
- Salon Settee With Storage
- New Foam Mattresses
- New Headliner
- 3 Burner Range
- Double Stainless Steel Sink
- Microwave Oven
- Wood Floors
- Large Fridge/Freezer
This is a three level configuration. Aft cockpit with transom door to swim platform. Full width,large, self-bailing cockpit with teak decking and transom door. This is a full size cockpit great for all water sports, fishing, swimming, diving and entertainment. Entry from cockpit into aft master stateroom. The aft cockpit is the only exterior area with a teak deck. Ladder to the sundeck level. Sundeck level is large and roomy and is covered by a bimini top for shade which can be folded down easily. Stairs to the bridge area lead to a spacious bridge with seating for at least five or more. Visability of the brige is exceptionally good. Bridge has a bimini top and full enclosure. Wide sidedecks are easy to navigate and lead to the bow area which is also spacious. Anchor windlass is mounted on a pulpit. The exterior lines and appearance to this vessel are very similar to a Saber. A blue hull is a nice downeast style touch. All hardware on this vessel is heavy duty.
- New Bimini Tops, Window Shades, and Mesh Side Panels (All Captain Blue)
New Large 12" Garmin GPS Display At Upper Helm
Furuno Radar (older unit)
Engines & Mechanical
- New $15,000 Phasor 12.5 kva Generator
- New turbo, exhaust elbow, heat exchanger, and rebuilt starter on port engine.
Replaced entire water and sewage systems:
- Installed PEX hot and cold water tubing
- Installed 2 new toilets, 2 (17 Gallon) holding tanks, and white sanitation hose.