Fort Lauderdale, FL
PRICED REDUCED BY $200,000 - OWNER MUST SELL NOW
She has a great hull & Layout + a great charter history as "Wanderlust."
"BLUE OCEANS" NEEDS AN INTERIOR & MECHANICAL REFIT
The "KA-ME-WA" Jet Drives have been partially Rebuilt, & her MTU engines need work.
This high speed, shallow draft, jet driven Denison superyacht was commissioned in 1986 and has had a number of extensive refits during her life, including a major refit in the last two years. A full exterior paint job has been completed recently, with careful fairing and blister repair completed to ensure a “as new” yacht finish.
A complete interior refit was completed in 2007, including a fantastic large modern kitchen. This yacht boasts a very large cockpit, large swim platform, and a boat deck with two davits to house the mandatory tender and toys. Four spacious cabins, all with en-suites, provide great accommodations for guests, with separate crew quarters and bathrooms.
A large flybridge provides ample room for entertaining while taking in the phenomenal views provided by this elevated position. With a significant amount of refit work now completed, a few items remain for the new owner to take on, which will have this fantastic 118' superyacht ready to resume her highly successful charter operation, or for the owners to enjoy her all to themselves.
Located near Harbour Towne Marina in Dania Beach, FL.
Speed & Distance
Refit in 2018 and previously in 2007, this Raised Pilothouse Denison has been an exemplary Bahamas charter vessel. Her shallow draft planing hull, paired with Kamewa
Jet Drives and ample MTU power, makes it a perfect charter boat more than adequately
ranged to explore the Caribbean. Capable of more than 30 knots, this 118' superyacht is one of the fastest built.
Purchased by her most recent owner, it was due for renovation of key components that
every jet yacht of this caliber demands periodically. The process has already taken care
of the more pressing issues with aluminum hull designs. The following is a summary of
the key refit items completed:
– A full paint job of the vessel has been completed to have her show "as new." This
process included full Osmotic blister repair and fairing, to ensure she is as good as
– Aluminum surfacing and Awlcraft 2000 protect the newly refinished aluminum hull
– The two 50kw Northern Lights generators have been completely overhauled and
rebuilt and are ready for a new life running the systems on BLUE OCEANS.
“Faux” Teak Deck Removal on Flybridge and boat deck, with surface preparation
completed for new deck and fairing.
– Aluminum surfacing work has been completed on the interior coamings and cabinets,
using aluminum acid etching (AlodineTM), Zinc chromate, primer and paint (AwlgripTM).
Main engine room vents and main engine room blower vents have been removed,
overhauled and re-installed.
– Bow thruster serviced with new parts and fresh oil.
– Freshwater Pump upgrade was completed with inoperative pump and leaking
accumulator replaced with new system meeting or exceeding original performance.
– Rolls Royce Jet Drives have been disassembled and have had a full assessment by
Rolls Royce, in preparation for new parts and rebuilding. Once completed, these jet
drives will be “as new” and ready for extensive operation (10+ years). The main jet
components were found to have almost no wear.
– Stabilizers serviced with new parts installed.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- 2020 Pirelli Pzero 1100 OutboardRequest a PriceFort Lauderdale, FLDenison Yachting
- 2001 Overmarine-Mangusta$695,000Fort Lauderdale, FLDenison Yachting
- 2006 Meridian 459 Motoryacht$259,900Boynton Beach, FLDenison Yachting
- 2007 Cheoy Lee Bravo Flybridge Motor Yacht$1,899,000Fort Lauderdale, FLDenison Yachting